Maction?

That would explain the line change from W. Mich -3 to -6' and the total dropping 3 points as well.

Buffalo - Ball State is 2020 Title rematch

Both teams are troubled. I'd be surprised If Buffalo won, but don't like counting on this Ball State team to win by 7+

Everyone has known that NIU doesn't need this game and the line was still 3.5 for a couple days before this line jump. There must've been something with them resting players to move the line.

Still crazy to see WM this kind of road favorite. They have failed miserably on several occasions as a favorite.

Do we know for sure, that NIU players won't play? I have pregame radio on now, no mention yet.

If Lombardi starts, I think NIU 1st H might be good.

Buffalo - Ball State is 2020 Title rematch

Both teams are troubled. I'd be surprised If Buffalo won, but don't like counting on this Ball State team to win by 7+

Everyone has known that NIU doesn't need this game and the line was still 3.5 for a couple days before this line jump. There must've been something with them resting players to move the line.
Ball State needs a win to be Bowl eligible. Only thing meaningful tonight

Ball State needs a win to be Bowl eligible. Only thing meaningful tonight

And not send the seniors off on back-to-back home losses to end their careers. Like a lot of teams, Ball State had a lot of seniors come back for this year.

They just aren't that good. But neither is Buffalo.

Is Hall playing for Ball State? Best offensive player on the field for either team. Was out last week.

I can put plays in a little late, so I have that luxury of seeing who is playing first

NIU radio playing national anthem

3 minutes of gametime ago WM was leading just 7-0. Now 21-7, that's MACtion for you.

Love these kinds of promos Caesars throws out especially when you don't have to have the correct side

Free Throw Dough!

Place a standard, straight, pregame, full game, point spread wager of at least $100 on the UCLA vs. Gonzaga Game (NCAAB)

Win or Lose earn $25 per Free Throw made by your selected team in the last 2 minutes of the 2nd Half

Wagering on both sides of the Qualifying Game in this Promotion is prohibited

WM Under shot. 28-7 not HT yet. Need to win Teaser and Under in Ball St game now

What's the teaser?

I get two of these $50/50% profit boosts to be used live only in MAC tonight, this 1h was obv the first one

What's the teaser?

I get two of these $50/50% profit boosts to be used live only in MAC tonight, this 1h was obv the first one
I teased both favorites. I could still hope for no more than 24 pts in the 2nd H of WM-NIU and push, but hate being more than halfway to losing at HT

I teased both favorites. I could still hope for no more than 24 pts in the 2nd H of WM-NIU and push, but hate being more than halfway to losing at HT
If NIU has indeed clinched you can just hope the play vanilla in the 2h and just try to get the game over with

Yes they have. I think if this was a close game, NIU coaches would still play to win, but not risk certain players. Now that it is 28-7, I don't think they risk much. Already was surprised Ruldoph was playing, one of the playmakers, and a starter got hurt right before HT. Think NIU just goes through the motions at this point. But WM could keep scoring. They -3

Ball State D has been bad in a few games, but it is clear that the Buffalo O does not threaten them being so one dimensional. A lot of times I look to take the trailing team to make it a tighter game in the 2nd H, but I don't like it with UB. Ball St O not doing much, but doing enough and the D isn't stressed too much. I'd say chances are they win by more than 14 rather than UB closing the margin.

Thing with MAC is I have no idea what each team even wants to play for and it happens every year...go to the Bahamas or Mobile? Myrtle Beach or Boise? Montgomery or Tucson?

Those are their 6 ties but a couple others can take any group of 5...fyi I'd definitely want Montgomery over Tucson, just sayin'

Thing with MAC is I have no idea what each team even wants to play for and it happens every year...go to the Bahamas or Mobile? Myrtle Beach or Boise? Montgomery or Tucson?

Those are their 6 ties but a couple others can take any group of 5...fyi I'd definitely want Montgomery over Tucson, just sayin'

Generally, they all want to go to a bowl game and they know that 6-6 isn't always good enough. So if you see a team 6-5 and think they are good already clinched, all these coaches and players know that 6-6 can leave you at home.

Reactions: KJ
Generally, they all want to go to a bowl game and they know that 6-6 isn't always good enough. So if you see a team 6-5 and think they are good already clinched, all these coaches and players know that 6-6 can leave you at home.
Just saying if by winning you go to Boise instead of the Bahamas...

Does the winner go to Detroit? I can't keep up

I no longer know off top of my head either. It isn't necessarily what bowl game they want, they just want to go to a bowl, period. Obviously winning the league takes priority over any bowl they might land afterwards. For that team, the bowl is anticlimactic

Nobody knows who goes where until they are selected obviously, so the motivation to try and go to a nice place vs a cold place, they have no idea

I would enjoy a week in Boise but not sure the MAC teams would

Fwiw didn't make it when ISU lost there in Seneca's last season, my opinion has changed

Akron beat Utah State as a memorable upset in Boise.

Unless it is a location and a bowl the players have already been to the year before or whatever, I'm pretty safe in saying they will be happy to go anywhere. It's a low bar these coaches are selling. Unless you are playing for the Title, just "playing 13" is a pretty easy sell for MAC kids.

Akron beat Utah State as a memorable upset in Boise.

Unless it is a location and a bowl the players have already been to the year before or whatever, I'm pretty safe in saying they will be happy to go anywhere. It's a low bar these coaches are selling. Unless you are playing for the Title, just "playing 13" is a pretty easy sell for MAC kids.
Well I can verify that El Paso sucks and is a very big part of capping that game for me

Well I can verify that El Paso sucks and is a very big part of capping that game for me

What you mean like the Miami Hurricane's of the world wouldn't want to play in El Paso? Right. But some teams wouldn't mind it so much.

What you mean like the Miami Hurricane's of the world wouldn't want to play in El Paso? Right. But some teams wouldn't mind it so much.
Yeah I think Sun Bowl is a PAC team vs ACC now, used to be B1G when I went

Yeah I think Sun Bowl is a PAC team vs ACC now, used to be B1G when I went

I think Michigan State, a Nick Saban team got shut out by Stanford in a Sun Bowl?

Yeah it is PAC12 vs ACC. I remember debate on here before how much a team like NC State wants to play in El Paso. Think it was vs ASU. Can't remember who won.

Back to the MAC, if it were a MAC team in the Sun Bowl or whatever, they'd make a whole thing out of it and the players would be into it. Like I said, it's a low bar. Not many teams going to bowls from the MAC that are disappointed where they went or ones that had bigger goals.

Now, as for the loser of the MAC Title game and their post season bowl game, that might be something to look into, see if there is any history of let down or uninspired games. Usually when MAC teams get blown out in bowls it has a lot to do with personnel shortcomings instead of motivation.

I think Michigan State, a Nick Saban team got shut out by Stanford in a Sun Bowl?

Yeah it is PAC12 vs ACC. I remember debate on here before how much a team like NC State wants to play in El Paso. Think it was vs ASU. Can't remember who won.
One I went to was the same year that Nebraska and Michigan split the title, was Iowa v ASU (mom's a diehard Hawkeye, I was in college) and on the way back to Des Moines we drove through Lincoln and saw the Nebraska plane land, was pretty cool. I seriously can't remember if Iowa or ASU won lol, we'd started that trip in Phx and detoured to El Paso for that game, back before going to Juarez wasn't insurable.

Speaking of Iowa, I remember when the family of one of their players was killed in a car crash, I think on the way to the Alamo bowl. And they took the hawkeye decal off the helmet and destroyed a Texas Tech team.

Actually went to the rematch a few years later, ISU lost to Bama in Shreveport on a field goal that is still debatable as to whether it when over the upright then we drove down to San Antonio for the Iowa/TTU game...remember it well, was laid off after 9/11 but still had flight benefits and banged both of those bowls out on a trip. Much closer. Honestly tailgating with Tech fans was one of the most enjoyable tailgating experiences I've had, they were great.

Little did I know the QB for TTU would wind up as the front runner for NFL coach of the year for my team almost 20 years later!

Do Texas Tech fans throw tortillas after the opening KO at bowl games?

Back