Miami Oh -9 40.5

CMU
Ohio -10 46

YTD 7-7, -1.44 units

Western/NIU 1H under 28.5 to win 1 unit -115
NIU/Ohio ml parlay to win 1 unit -112
Toledo TT over 31 to win 1 unit -115
2H Akron/EMU Over 21 to win 1 unit
Toledo Rockets Prop #13 Peny Boone over 79.5 rush yards to win 1 unit (-113)

Ohio Bobcats prop #12 Sam Wigulz over 53.5 yards to win half unit (-118)
2H CMU/Ohio Over 23.5 to win 1 unit

Last edited:
Gonna be nice weather in BG. After last year's debacle, I can't see Toledo calling off the dogs if they get up big...

My play: Toledo TT over 31 to win 1 unit -115

My play: Toledo Rockets Prop #13 Peny Boone over 79.5 rush yards to win 1 unit (-113)....I havent seen any Lingard...

My play: Toledo Rockets Prop #13 Peny Boone over 79.5 rush yards to win 1 unit (-113)....I havent seen any Lingard...
Falcons give up over 4 yards a carry to the opposing teams best RB and Boone delivers well over that number. The magic number is 20 carries, but he can do this in less ...

Need a TD out of the Dildoes for a perfect night. Candle is such a choker, I should have played BG just on principle.

Senior night in Athens tomorrow. That means seniors like #0 Allison (RB), #8 Jones, #4 Walton, #12 Wigs could be all worth playing if you get a juicy props #. Allison would be listed as the second RB and should be super low. I do think the Bobcats should have a ton of success through the air against the trash Chips secondary.
No weather.

Last edited:
Senior night in Athens tomorrow. That means seniors like #0 Allison (RB), #8 Jones, #4 Walton, #12 Wigs could be all worth playing if you get a juicy props #. Allison would be listed as the second RB and should be super low. I do think the Bobcats should have a ton of success through the air against the trash Chips secondary.
No weather.
Could only find prop markets for #12 Wigs of the above seniors...

My play: Ohio Bobcats prop #12 Sam Wigulz over 53.5 rec yards to win half unit (-118)

I lean towards Buffalo and the over in the Oxford tilt
Buffalo lean due to Gabbert injury/Aveon Smith looking pretty rough? Think Rourke has his best game of the season....Ohio to score 35+ tonight? Really liked his playing last year before he got hurt.....just hasn't had the magic this season......

Could only find prop markets for #12 Wigs of the above seniors...

My play: Ohio Bobcats prop #12 Sam Wigulz over 53.5 rec yards to win half unit (-118)
GL on the action Marski, always appreciate your input. You got a nice #, the site my local uses has it at 56.6 . Get the $$$

Buffalo lean due to Gabbert injury/Aveon Smith looking pretty rough? Think Rourke has his best game of the season....Ohio to score 35+ tonight? Really liked his playing last year before he got hurt.....just hasn't had the magic this season......
Yeah Smith is basically a running QB and not very accurate when he has to throw from the pocket. Buffalo is one of those teams that hangs around and looks to muck things up. Total seemed a smidge low but not exactly two offensive juggernauts so I get it.

Bobcats seem due for a breakout game and tonight we get good weather, a bad opposing secondary and a bunch of seniors looking to go out as winners. I think the Cats should break 30 tonight unless they got a big lead and go into sit on the ball mode. I kind of think they let Rourke rip it....

Three yards away from a perfect MACtion week...

MAC championship in already locked in as Toledo v. Miami O.

Next week we wrap up for the year with....

Tuesday

BG @ Western
Eastern @ Buffalo

Friday

Toledo @ Central
Ohio @ Akron

Saturday

Miami @ Ball State
NIU @ Kent State

Three yards away from a perfect MACtion week...

MAC championship in already locked in as Toledo v. Miami O.

Next week we wrap up for the year with....

Tuesday

BG @ Western
Eastern @ Buffalo

Friday

Toledo @ Central
Ohio @ Akron

Saturday

Miami @ Ball State
NIU @ Kent State

NO!

It can't be over already!

Back