MAC 6U play

going with this, may not go to the 7.. I'll pay for it

add:

No Illy 2h ML -125; 4 units (24-17 Iowa at half)

appreciate your insight. ncaafb is a tough sport for me to bet but i like reading why you make a wager.

ill be definitely cheering no. illy on for ya though, best of luck

too many variables for 2H total play. Ferentz with a fg lead late gets very conservative--always... so that... But definitely would lean the over.

GL man i can't play this one...sitting at 1-0 this season, won with buffalo +34. might not wager again on ncaafb in 2013/14 so i can atleast say i won. ncaafb is more of a roller coaster than wnba imo

I used to bet WNBA.. not sure why I quit.. Congrats on undefeated season if you stop.. You tied a record held by many :)

N. Illini play calling on 3rd and 4th down down has been atrocious. Ferentz is totally out coaching the tart from N. Illini. No pressure being put on Iowa QB.

boom.

very well done sir. gotta love the ncaa football....i tend to love it more when i dont bet it. happy to see you win

blue guy, stripper, pervert..

thanks guys. good start.. stalked that one for like 6 weeks so nice it paid... feel like I learned a lot also for future use.. will elaborate in week 2 thread:shake:

LeftFieldLoonie21.gif

Damn. Fire

tailed on No Illy and the MMA plays

can admit now that im a bit more mature and much less of a dick that you are the real deal - and was probably just jealous/envious in the past when i talked shit. Hope you understand

Thanks for the winners mang

All lined up for Pitt for sure.. GL.. they have lots of experience in pennant races L20 years and sure they won't choke..:thinking:

choking the division lead? sure. I'm content with just the playoffs though. (obviously division would be awesome though) I would actually take the Cardinals to win the WS ..but for whatever reason this year...we are your kryptonite

Think I'm undefeated in here this week.. 2-0 cfb, 2-0 MLB, 3-0 mma.

prolly due for a correction but been debating this one internally all week. Gonna roll with it. Back to the MAC:

ohio +21.5, -120; 4u

Last edited:
been waiting for some info that isn't going to come apparently. gonna roll with it.

add:

Colly st -2.5, -120; 4 units
Colly st 1h -0.5, -120; 2.5 units

first game capping with new coaching staff at Col is obviously very tricky.. think I got it right tho... big play and gonna look to add live if I see the right things early... could be blowout IMO

Back