LVSC Openers for Week 4 are Out

I would agree with you at first glance, however it seems like Auburn has kept a lot of their tricks in the barn if you will. They have done very little misdirections or wacky spread formations that the OC is known for. I expect this weekend to be a whole new Auburn team, I kind of expect the night and day difference we saw in the ND game against San Diego St. versus the performance ND put in against Michigan.

I don't buy this explanation. To a certain degree, it's true but it was 0-0 going into the 4th and it was a 3-2 game.

They have no rhythm at QB and the fans are clamoring for Burns to run the spread or abandon the spread altogether.

Meanwhile, LSU is just dominating lesser opponents...as expected.

I'll take LSU under a FG in this one, although both teams expect this game to decide the SEC West.

Same reason when tOSU was losing to Ohio. They didn't want to give LSU any advantage as to their different looks and so forth.

suppose it is possible ... but if it's true tressel and TT are bigger gamblers than i could ever dream of being.....

Same reason when tOSU was losing to Ohio. They didn't want to give LSU any advantage as to their different looks and so forth.

Did you see anything from tOSU when the time came to play USC? I didn't either.

The feedback I'm hearing is that the Auburn offense is sputtering and can't get on the same page.

I don't buy this explanation. To a certain degree, it's true but it was 0-0 going into the 4th and it was a 3-2 game.

They have no rhythm at QB and the fans are clamoring for Burns to run the spread or abandon the spread altogether.

Meanwhile, LSU is just dominating lesser opponents...as expected.

I'll take LSU under a FG in this one, although both teams expect this game to decide the SEC West.

I just don't think that Auburn is only good enough for what they show. I have a distinct feeling that they are not showing something that will be pretty valuable come Saturday.

LSU should be dominating lesser opponents they have had a set system for a consistent period of time and usually recruit players that fit that offense.

We shouldn't beat down Miss. State, the defense they played was quite remarkable. They were getting to the QB and let's not forget when Auburn comes to town to play a basement team, everyone gets excited for the game. I think miss. st. put a lot more emotion and focus on that game than a lot of others on there schedule.:cheers:

Did you see anything from tOSU when the time came to play USC? I didn't either.

The feedback I'm hearing is that the Auburn offense is sputtering and can't get on the same page.

yea I saw about 3 different looks with Pryor in. Also, there were tandem RB looks that I have not seen before.

Miss St. played their heart out on D. Unfortunately for them they are just not very good on the other side of the ball, particularly the passing game.

MW--Why do you like L-ville getting less than a FG?
It's a tried-and-true angle that's hit about 60% over the last 25 years. This year the angle's an amazing 10-0 with winners including UNC and Maryland last week. The oddsmaker tends to adjust the spread 2.5 to 3 points when this angle applies, so the opponent is usually going to look good.

Slim-pickings this week. Did a bad job on the lines too.

Played Rutgers -4 (1.5u), Kansas St. -3 (1u - want to middle), and UNC PK (1u).

We'll see.

I lean RU, but haven't liked what I've seen so far.

Like KSU alot. Don't know why you'd want to middle when you're on 3 already.

We'll see.

I lean RU, but haven't liked what I've seen so far.

Like KSU alot. Don't know why you'd want to middle when you're on 3 already.

I expect Navy to score, I just don't see how they stop Rutgers. Navy has faced two passing games that are worse than Rutgers' thus far (though Ball St. is debatable) and have gotten absolutely torched. This is going to be 45-31 or something like that. Shocked to see the line move down to be honest. I would have been on it at -7 or under.

I only bet KSU because I expect it to move up. Really have no interest in the game, but I'll keep 3 if I can't get a couple of points to middle.

DM--

I think you're on the right side if you stay on KSU -3. I don't see middling because you're sitting on 3 and then will only get a 4 and/or 5 as your middle numbers. Those aren't worth much.

Back