Louisville vs. West Virginia

mwwebb81

Pretty much a regular
I dont have much to say about this game like I usually do on games involving my Cardinals.

Everything I look at SCREAMS West Virginia in this game.

That being said, I just have a gut feeling that something very weird is going to happen tommorow night in Morgantown. Pair that with the really weird dream that I had last night, where Louisville was down 4 points with 37 seconds to go in the game, and Brohm threw a TD pass to Scott Long (Yeah, of all people) to win the game, and its all just a little odd.

Odd because I very rarely have dreams at all, and when I do, they are never about sports.

Like I said, I have no reason to think Louisville has any chance in this game when looking at it logically, but I guess there is always a reason why they play the games anyways.

Final Score:

Louisville 37, West Virginia 34

Health at WR is just fine.

And like I said guys, IT WAS A DREAM, AND THATS ALL I AM USING FOR THIS PREDICTION.

So come off of your "homer alerts"

The logic says West Virginia, and I dont see any way when I look at it logically that Louisville wins this game. I think they can stay within the number, but my final score was purely what I saw in my sleep, so you can take that with a grain of salt.

But you know what, while we are at it, I am sure a lot of people said that there was "No way in hell the (fill in the blanks) win this game SU":

Appy State over Michigan
Syracuse over Louisville
Stanford over USC

Hell, Ill even throw in my favorite basketball game from last night:

GARDINER WEBB over Kentucky, lol lol lol lol lol lol

The point is, sometime shit happens, and the better team doesnt always win, so to say "No Way" would be an incredibly stupid comment.

You should probably stick with the "There is a 99.9% chance that Louisville cant beat West Virginia in Morgantown", as that would seem to be a little more accurate.

Webby, I really like the Ville tonight. Even if they come out flat, the backdoor will be ripe for the taking. I could easily see the Neers getting backdoored up 21-24 points in the last few minutes. I'll take Brohm as a 17 point dog any day of the week throwing behind his line (though the line has underachieved imo). The defense has quietly performed well over the last three. I'm hoping for 17.5 somewhere. I agree with ya, the Ville can win this game. They showed us they can get it done on the road by beating the Bearcats. Let's get this one buddy.

Better win for my Huskies... hell, they're still Louisville, and its still Louisville-WestVirginia on Thursday night... too bad the Cards aren't the home team

I dont see them winning the game, other than when I am unconscious in the middle of the night, but hell, I am sure hoping that the unprobable happens!

I am gonna be on the Ville myself, the Thursday night dog has been live for the past month. Not only have they covered on every Thursday night ESPN game but they have also won SU. So hey anything can happen and don't think WVU has faced an offense that can throw it around like the Ville can. Not sold on WVU's secondary so lets put em to the test tonight and let Brohm sling it all night.

Final Score:

Louisville 37, West Virginia 34

Well...well...well to all the haters..............shhhhhhhhhhh'an_horse''an_horse'

Looks like he knows his team very well!
They may not win but they played extremely hard and have a chance to tie right now.
GO CARDS!

I hate Steve Kragthorpe. The play calling in the last 1:34 was simply awful, and he should be fired on the spot after the horrible start to the year, then he has a chance to do something great, and thats what he has to offer us. What a joke.

The players played hard tonight, and deserve a coach that isnt a complete moron.

Pair that with the really weird dream that I had last night, where Louisville was down 4 points with 37 seconds to go in the game, and Brohm threw a TD pass to Scott Long (Yeah, of all people) to win the game, and its all just a little odd.

Odd because I very rarely have dreams at all, and when I do, they are never about sports.

Keep remembering your dreams and keep sharing them!

Nice job..

It was close, and right before Brohm threw that last real INT (Not the Hail Mary) I thought it actually had a chance of happening!

I will try to remember more dreams, although I dont actually have many of them.

They definetely played much better than I was expecting, and hopefully they can either beat South Florida or Rutgers and go to a bowl game, although I never thought I would have to pray for that to happen, :(

What a horrible season it has been, and thank God Basketball season is here!

GO CARDS!

Back