Louisville / Mid-Tenn/ My Word Of Caution

G-Man

Banned
I dont have a play on this game. I am merely making a point on my perspective of all this line variation.

I feel that L'Ville will come out and score as much as possible in this game BUT - they are playing a team that is no where near as bad as many would think.

This game is in Nashville and on nat TV. That alone is an incentive for the dog. The pointspread is marginally in favor of MT. Proper line on this game should be 28 pts IMO. Not because LVille couldnt score more - but because IF they pull out the starters and save them for the Bearcats next week, that would be about the margin they would feel safe at late in the game. Even with a 42 point lead, which I think will never be reached, MT can score a couple TD's late and cover.

This is a Classic Line where the dog really has a decent defense and gets exposure for great motivation and intensity.

Could MT win this game? NO. Unless something crazy happpens like 6 turnovers from sloppy play and over-confidence resulting in points for MT.

I am writing only because I am not getting any value from a big favorite who has absolutely no motivation to play this team at all. Therefore, I cant even play it myself.

Its one of those games that makes you furious at the end, when the winner gives up meaningless points - or at least it could want to get 2nd and 3rd stringers ready for late season play in case of injuries to starters!...

GL to everyone on both sides...I'll PASS>
:shake:

With you G-Man. Made the game 30. No value either way. MTSU is better than people think. So is Louisville.

Halftime is always an option... let's see what plays out.

i hope you're wrong but thanks

i hopped on it at -34 the other day before it fell. in an attempt to salvage it somewhat i hopped on the first half at -17.5. if the first half hits ill be happy and a ton of stress will be relieved

CollegeKingRex said:
With you G-Man. Made the game 30. No value either way. MTSU is better than people think. So is Louisville.

Halftime is always an option... let's see what plays out.

We agree for good reason...I like the Defense of MT.

There is better games to play tomorrow.

My reasoning behind a Louisville play is that they have a better offense than My Sooners in my opinion, and yet, Oklahoma had not trouble at hanging half a hundred on MTSU.

Anyway, I just layed a UNIT on this game, so it's not a big deal if it doesn't come through. Still, I like Louisville . . . . . .

The thing about the OU game was it was 45 - 0 at half and honestly it could have been worst. They could have named their number.

SoonerBS said:
My reasoning behind a Louisville play is that they have a better offense than My Sooners in my opinion, and yet, Oklahoma had not trouble at hanging half a hundred on MTSU.

Anyway, I just layed a UNIT on this game, so it's not a big deal if it doesn't come through. Still, I like Louisville . . . . . .

Sooner They do have a great offense. I just feel that they could be very over-confident and play careless in this one.

Hate going against two great cappers, especially the King which hails from Da Ville. But have to hear. Its all about Respect, Rankings, Nat'l Championships and Offensive/Defensive Rating. If you don't think Cards could crap on the Gators, I suggest laying off this game. However, Petrino knows the road to Jan 4/5 th is paved on games like this. No one notices if you cover. They notice if you don't and they notice when you blow the poo out of the spread. If you don't know Tom Jurich, you should.

One word of caution. A guy just bet U of L in our office. This guy, when he bets, run far, far away.

For example, I had $500 on Detroit plus 152 earlier today. He came in and took 144 from us. I had no choice but to buy back some Yankees -150 just a minute ago for $200. You might laugh, but I'm serious. This guy is THAT BAD...

GL, lol...

CollegeKingRex said:
One word of caution. A guy just bet U of L in our office. This guy, when he bets, run far, far away.

For example, I had $500 on Detroit plus 152 earlier today. He came in and took 144 from us. I had no choice but to buy back some Yankees -150 just a minute ago for $200. You might laugh, but I'm serious. This guy is THAT BAD...

GL, lol...

oh god rexy.......is it ME???

Hardball said:
Hate going against two great cappers, especially the King which hails from Da Ville. But have to hear. Its all about Respect, Rankings, Nat'l Championships and Offensive/Defensive Rating. If you don't think Cards could crap on the Gators, I suggest laying off this game. However, Petrino knows the road to Jan 4/5 th is paved on games like this. No one notices if you cover. They notice if you don't and they notice when you blow the poo out of the spread. If you don't know Tom Jurich, you should.

The Gators would be my play today if they played L'Ville. I don't think L'Ville is in that class for a National Championship - just yet.

G-Man: If they played today I would make it a flat PICK.

If Brohm were healthy, U of L would be 3.

Redbearde: Funny. The antithesis of you.

CollegeKingRex said:
G-Man: If they played today I would make it a flat PICK.

If Brohm were healthy, U of L would be 3.

Redbearde: Funny. The antithesis of you.

Feel the line near what you see also. Mine would be Fla -5 at home and Pk to -1 in L'Ville as the dog. Florida defensive front would be differnce as they would probably win 34-27.

Its good to speculate... :shake:

Love The Discussion On Gators, Cards... Thing Is, Brohm Healthy, Hmmmmm.... I Have Learned One Thing... Never Bet On A Piss Poor Qb... And Tebow Being The #1 Qb In Florida, Evidence Of Last Week In Red Zone, Leaves Me Betting Brohm. Agreed, Cantwell Can't Beat Them St8 Up, But Brohm Piks Them Apart. Love The Thought Though. Let's Think More Toward Cards And Michigan Or Texas Because That's The Direction Its Looking. Hope The Orange Bowl, Because Im Going.

Brohm And Bush Healthy, Cards Play For Nat'l Championship. Suks That They Play In Big East And That It Is Counted On Whos Hurt Who Ain't. Bush Is 150 Yds, Multiple Td's In 1 Half Of Play This Year. Although, With Him, We Lose Concentration Of Petrino Ball And Would Lose Somewhere Along The Line, Possibly. Beat The Crap Out Of Mtsu Though, By 56.

Iron City Kid said:
Damn it G-Man...why the hell did I ever go against you!!!

Good Health on Saturday...

Great to see you here IC Kid...

Make sure to put up some winners for everyone. Dont forget to post your thread in the "General forum" in the "Building a Sports Institution" thread there..

Back