Local News Just In!!!!.....

KingKrunked

Resident Bad Ass
HUARD WILL START! HUARD WILL START! HUARD WILL START! HUARD WILL START! HUARD WILL START! HUARD WILL START! HUARD WILL START! HUARD WILL START! HUARD WILL START! HUARD WILL START! HUARD WILL START! HUARD WILL START! HUARD WILL START! HUARD WILL START! HUARD WILL START! HUARD WILL START! HUARD WILL START! HUARD WILL START! HUARD WILL START! HUARD WILL START! HUARD WILL START! HUARD WILL START! HUARD WILL START! HUARD WILL START! HUARD WILL START! HUARD WILL START! HUARD WILL START! HUARD WILL START! HUARD WILL START! HUARD WILL START!

he might not play the whole game...but -4 is a steal!!!!! wanted to tell you guys first...i just locked the play in myself!:shake:

Thanks K.K. I got -5 locked. Hope you hit big! It will take the sting out of the hangover.

Got in after you said it, -4...Way to keep your eyes and ears open.:shake:

i try to contribute anyway possible. i was watching the always painful to watch pregame show (they were dunking people in a dunk tank and shit)...after 30 minutes of misery they broke to the locker room w/ official update. i'm stoked as fuck for this game! kc rolls 102-3

Brodie is so dreamy though King. I remember when i was at bama, that guy was a legend. It was a shame he was hurt his whole career. Biggest recruit to go to bama in a long ass time. From Rainbow city..

Thank You KK-" You da man" next time I'm out your way I owe you a keg of your favorite beer.

Back