LMAO at Bill Belichick

Enjoy

By Jerry McDonald - NFL Writer
Sunday, February 3rd, 2008 at 7:15 pm in Oakland Raiders
148 Comments »

With its own team in shambles, Raider Nation got a special treat Sunday night.
Randy Moss scored what appeared to be the game-winning touchdown only to have it taken away on a miracle catch by someone named David Tyree and an unlikely escape by Eli Manning.
As the New York Giants finished off a 17-14 victory in the Super Bowl, noted poor sports Bill Belichick and Moss were already in the tunnel and headed toward the losing locker room, denied a history-making 19th victory.
Meanwhile, former Raiders line coach Mike Waufle, unlike Belichick one of the better guys you’ll ever meet, celebrated with Michael Strahan.
With the Patriots perhaps being the Raiders’ most hated opponent ever since Brady made his reputation in the playoffs in the snow, you can forget about 19-61 over the last five years for a few hours and realize that occasionally justice is served.
Manning bailed out a Giants defense which finally tired in the fourth quarter after harassing Brady all night.
With the help of a guy named “Tuck.”

Before the Giants mounted their final drive, the one resulting in Eli Manning becoming a legend and Mercury Morris erupting in a boyish chuckle, Patriots defensive lineman Richard Seymour told New York's Amani Toomer: "Get ready to go home."

Looks like Bill's attitude at the top filtered down.

Ya know out of everyones post game reactions and comments and whatnot, i actually think Moss came off the best

he was insightful and respectful and the only one I heard give full credit to the Giants

Wait? Who went 18-0 and made it to the Super Bowl?

Oh right, the Patriots...the only team to EVER do it

Thank you Bellichump, Moss, Seau, Brady all Raider foes, you got what you deserved! Giants outcoached and outplayed your "greatest team" I will fade Pats every game next year.

Wait? Who went 18-0 and made it to the Super Bowl?

Oh right, the Patriots...the only team to EVER do it

18-0 Means Nothing If You Don't Win The Super Bowl. Sorry, But It Doesn't...

Which Of The 18 Wins Did You Have The Most Fun Watching?! Cause In The End...No Ring. And At The End Of The Day, Which Would You Rather Have? A Ring? Or 18-0...

I'd Take The Ring...

:cheers:

Which Of The 18 Wins Did You Have The Most Fun Watching?! Cause In The End...No Ring. And At The End Of The Day, Which Would You Rather Have? A Ring? Or 18-0...

I'd Take The Ring...

:smiley_acbe:being almost a 2 touchdown fav....and shitting the sheets

Ya know out of everyones post game reactions and comments and whatnot, i actually think Moss came off the best

he was insightful and respectful and the only one I heard give full credit to the Giants
I noticed that too and completely agree

I'd Take The Ring...

exactly... I bet New England with their 18-1 record and their half written book about going unbeaten and Dallas with their entire team of Pro Bowlers would give all that stuff up in a second to get that ring...

Well, they can keep all that... and the Giants will keep the ring...

:smiley_acbe:

Meanwhile, former Raiders line coach Mike Waufle, unlike Belichick one of the better guys you’ll ever meet, celebrated with Michael Strahan.

I cannot even take this article serious when the author makes a comment like this... and yes I understand this article comes from a Raiders homer site.

you can forget about 19-61 over the last five years for a few hours and realize that occasionally justice is served.

that's not good... oakland fans shouldn't forget about winning just 24% of their games over the last half of a decade just because of a grudge. and what justice was served?

Thank you Bellichump, Moss, Seau, Brady all Raider foes, you got what you deserved! Giants outcoached and outplayed your "greatest team" I will fade Pats every game next year.

Bellichump? to the coach that has two rings from being a coordinator and three rings from being a head coach? so what do you call mike nolan, or bill callihan, or art shell?

Fade the Pats every game next year, and see how profitable you will be. i'll be here, waiting for that +/- unit record

that's not good... oakland fans shouldn't forget about winning just 24% of their games over the last half of a decade just because of a grudge. and what justice was served?

Agree the raiders should be worried about recent records but lets face it the raiders have a better history than almost any team in sports history. After doing well in the sixties , dominating in the seventies , winning two titles in the eighties , reaching afc title games in the nineties and a superbowl this decade .... the raiders have been about as consistent a winner as you can find in sports. Yes , they are rebuilding right now .,... but with young defensive talent in place we just need to hope that our overrated qb Russell somehow overachieves for us and develops.

As far as "what justice was served?" ... I agree with you .... no justice was served ..... justice won't be served until all the patriots championship titles that were achieved via cheating are taken away from them. It was just nice to see a classless cheater like bellicheck lose. And why he is getting a free ride for going for it on 4th and 13 when he could have kicked a long fieldgoal ( difference in game was 3 points, remember ) is beyond me. I said it was a bad move when he did it at the time and still believe it. And while I think belicheck is a good coach ... how do I know for sure ?? Maybe he wasnt taping teams with the browns.

Here's how I view that 4th & 13 call...

Punt: give NYG ball on 20
FG miss: give NYG ball on 39
4th down fail: give NYG ball on 32

Notice I did not give a reason for Gostowski making the FG. That is because if Belichick (or any coach for that matter) thought his kicker could make the FG, then FG would obviously be attempted. Belichick did not think his kicker could make a 50 yarder, and he played the down the way he thought best.

They said in the telecast that gostkowski was hitting 52 yarders in warmups pretty easily. The pats dont have a kicker that can kick a 49-50 yarder indoors ?????? ouch. The seven yards from the 32 to the 39 are not that huge really.
I do agree that if it was decided that gostkowski should be released from the team next year because he cannot kick for shit, has a weak leg , or is a choking pussy then going for it was a better option than attempting the field goal or punting ( punting was clearly not an option ).

The percentage of gostkowski making that kick has to be enormously higher than converting a 4th and 13, unless gostkowski is not even a decent college level kicker.
In other words, if Gostkowski cannot be relied upon to attempt a 49 yard field goal in that spot then you have to let him go and find an nfl caliber kicker.

Blue Chip "Fade the Pats every game next year, and see how profitable you will be. i'll be here, waiting for that +/- unit record"

We will see my friend

i didnt know you could fit so many douchebags and losers in one thread

The percentage of gostkowski making that kick has to be enormously higher than converting a 4th and 13

that's right on the money... no 4th and 13 should have a higher percentage than a fg try under 50 yards... I don't care what team it is... and even after they went for it, it didn't look like they really had that 4th and 13 planned out... Doesn't Belichek have something in his playbook for those kind of situations??.. I mean.. they WERE scoring like 40 pts per game through half the season.. right??... bottom line.. they shoulda kicked

Here's how I view that 4th & 13 call...

Punt: give NYG ball on 20
FG miss: give NYG ball on 39
4th down fail: give NYG ball on 32

Notice I did not give a reason for Gostowski making the FG. That is because if Belichick (or any coach for that matter) thought his kicker could make the FG, then FG would obviously be attempted. Belichick did not think his kicker could make a 50 yarder, and he played the down the way he thought best.

why do you automatically consider a punt on the 20??... don't they have a punter that can angle it inside the 10 from that range??.. they coulda pinned the Giants deep.

<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1>
<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1> <!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->
i didnt know you could fit so many douchebags and losers in one thread

I didn't see them .... did someone delete posts made by new england patriot players and coaches ???????????

Belicheat won by cheating, its more and more evident. All of this horseshit talk and ESPN nuthugging coverage, its sweet justice. The Pats are a team that is so easy to hate:

Rodney Harrison - Easily in the biggest asshole in the NFL, not to mention a juicer, which everyone seems to gloss over since the Pats dongs were in their mouths all year.

Belicheat - A cheater and a sore loser. Hell, hes a sore winner to boot. Hes a cocky bastard who will NEVER live Spygate and shitting the bed in the SB down...

Judas Seau - The prick 'graduated' from the Dolphins cause they sucked, only to join NE cause they were contenders. The league should have never allowed this turncoat to pull this stunt off...

Ellis Hobbs - Go dance on a logo and act like Deion on someone elses time. He acts like hes as good as Asante Samuel, when hes no better Jacque Reeves. Kill yourself Hobbs...

Whats not to hate when the classiest dude on your team in the post-game was Randy F'n Moss? And on a final note.....Have a heart Tedy :)

xXx

Belicheat won by cheating, its more and more evident. All of this horseshit talk and ESPN nuthugging coverage, its sweet justice. The Pats are a team that is so easy to hate:

Rodney Harrison - Easily in the biggest asshole in the NFL, not to mention a juicer, which everyone seems to gloss over since the Pats dongs were in their mouths all year.

Belicheat - A cheater and a sore loser. Hell, hes a sore winner to boot. Hes a cocky bastard who will NEVER live Spygate and shitting the bed in the SB down...

Judas Seau - The prick 'graduated' from the Dolphins cause they sucked, only to join NE cause they were contenders. The league should have never allowed this turncoat to pull this stunt off...

Ellis Hobbs - Go dance on a logo and act like Deion on someone elses time. He acts like hes as good as Asante Samuel, when hes no better Jacque Reeves. Kill yourself Hobbs...

Whats not to hate when the classiest dude on your team in the post-game was Randy F'n Moss? And on a final note.....Have a heart Tedy :)

xXx

You've covered a lot. I would add the Masshole factor. The 'We're the classiest organization ever, but when you aren't watching the most passive aggressive insecure douches you'll ever meet' factor. There is much more that I can't even put into words.

Seeing those douchebags walk off the field with an expression over their faces that said "Shit my Panasonic just got stolen" was priceless.

Bill Belichick: 'We Didn't Win In That Last Second, Did We?'
<FORM name=embedForm action="">
</FORM><SCRIPT type=text/javascript>OAS_AD('Bottom1');</SCRIPT>

PHOENIX—Patriots head coach Bill Belichick, the target of much criticism this week after his brusque exit from the playing field with one second left in the Super Bowl Sunday, questioned reporters gathered outside the team's locker room as to whether or not his players had somehow created a turnover during the Giants' final kneel-down and scored the winning touchdown. "Did we end up making a couple of more plays than the other team ended up making during the final second?" Belichick asked. "I'm assuming Randy Moss didn't happen to leap over the Giants offensive line, throw himself under Eli Manning's knee, causing a fumble which was then picked up by Mike Vrabel and run all the way back for a touchdown, right?" Upon finding out that his team did not in fact pull off an amazing miracle comeback in the controversial second, Belichick muttered something about disappointment and walked off.

:36_11_6:

Bill Belichick: 'We Didn't Win In That Last Second, Did We?'
<FORM name=embedForm action="">
</FORM><SCRIPT type=text/javascript>OAS_AD('Bottom1');</SCRIPT>

PHOENIX—Patriots head coach Bill Belichick, the target of much criticism this week after his brusque exit from the playing field with one second left in the Super Bowl Sunday, questioned reporters gathered outside the team's locker room as to whether or not his players had somehow created a turnover during the Giants' final kneel-down and scored the winning touchdown. "Did we end up making a couple of more plays than the other team ended up making during the final second?" Belichick asked. "I'm assuming Randy Moss didn't happen to leap over the Giants offensive line, throw himself under Eli Manning's knee, causing a fumble which was then picked up by Mike Vrabel and run all the way back for a touchdown, right?" Upon finding out that his team did not in fact pull off an amazing miracle comeback in the controversial second, Belichick muttered something about disappointment and walked off.

:36_11_6:

I guess he does have a point there.. lol.

032208_belicheck.jpg

Back