LLWS

skanless13

Fly, Eagles, Fly!
I just love betting on 12 year old kids.

So far Japan, Venezuela, and especially Chinese Taipei are far and away the best teams, maybe followed by Haiwaii.

Chinese Taipei was -1500. I bet it. It eventually went to -3300. Bet it again 😂. They’re up 6-0 in the first inning

I'm glad most of the books I use dont have those odds, I dont want to tempt my degenerate self into gambling on kids. Then I'd really feel low...Midget throwing in turkey is fine but kids, i draw the line 🤣🤣

I find myself laughing at these games more than cheering; the constant eye rolls of the kids at the coach when he's talking, the moody tempers of pitchers taken out of games early, and the funny faces these kids make taunting the others. If you're not paying attention closely, you'll miss the best parts of the game.

I'm glad most of the books I use dont have those odds, I dont want to tempt my degenerate self into gambling on kids. Then I'd really feel low...Midget throwing in turkey is fine but kids, i draw the line 🤣🤣

I find myself laughing at these games more than cheering; the constant eye rolls of the kids at the coach when he's talking, the moody tempers of pitchers taken out of games early, and the funny faces these kids make taunting the others. If you're not paying attention closely, you'll miss the best parts of the game.
That’s actually the reason WHY I bet on it. I find it comical that I can actually put money on these kids. 😂😂

Chinese Taipei at -160 is a great play tomorrow.

Whoever comes out of the international bracket will win it all. Put some $$$ on that and thank me later. Both teams are way better than either of the US teams.

Local kids from Boerne for the win today.
Lots of fun at watch parties the past two weeks and today will be at Fair Oaks CC which is a driver and an 8 iron door to door

I’d probably still play both at current lines. They are easily the best 2 teams. Just REALLY like the lines I hit. Total gifts.

Tough day for the local kids. Not sure what happened but they did not play as aggressive like too many bunt attempts then faded with pitching changes and three dropped balls in the final inning. Just speculating but sometimes coaches get more nervous than players and over manage things. Still quite a run and lots of great memories made.

Tough day for the local kids. Not sure what happened but they did not play as aggressive like too many bunt attempts then faded with pitching changes and three dropped balls in the final inning. Just speculating but sometimes coaches get more nervous than players and over manage things. Still quite a run and lots of great memories made.
They just ran into a VERY solid team.

Back