lines up @ bookmaker and Greek now too

Good play IMO, CB. That was my first play of the week (because it was the second line listed).

My only thought of concern on this is the backdoor with Tulsa's offense. But I think OU's D keeps this one well managed.

I also think that Tulsa can't stop OU if their life depended on it.

Looking for the over in this one.

ADDED
Baylor -3.5 120 (5 Dimes)

Opened at 4 here, so who needs to wait all night for the Greek haha. I am weird about certain conferences and the associated numbers by the way, so don't take my buy to 3.5 for 10 cents as a lack of confidence, I just have certain conferences that cause me to buy under certain numbers more than others. I am a numbers junkie so I won't bore you with the details, as 4 is definitely a strong value line for this matchup IMO.

No 1-AA plays for me this week as I have already reviewed the schedule and honestly don't like the matchups that week 4 presents for 1-AA.

I am locked and loaded in terms of spread plays. Gonna keep an eye out for the Texas Tech vs Okie State line since it isn't listed yet as that is the only other one I can see adding. In terms of totals, looking at that one and the OU one, but hate having a side and total on same game, so may pass on the total in that one most likely, but not positive. Will start a thread later this week will all the plays recapped.

OU -19.5 110
FAU -5.5 120
INDIANA +3.5 120
BAYLOR -3.5 120

Good luck, CB. Tailed you on FAU and riding with you on OU.

Will probably also join you on Baylor too. Have to look into that one a bit more.

Back