lines up @ bookmaker and Greek now too

Just hit Michigan St at 13 (fuckin missed the 9.5)

Florida at 23, will be over 24 soon.

Central Fla at 7.

Just hit Michigan St at 13 (fuckin missed the 9.5)

Florida at 23, will be over 24 soon.

Central Fla at 7.

Yeah, I saw the 9.5 as well. Too bad I don't have an account at BM, so all I could do was admire it as it drifted off into the distance, like most of the lines I like seem to do every week haha.

mich st -13
ecu +27 -120
nmsu +17.5
baylor -4 (if CB likes it, I gots to be interested)

wanted purdue under 12 and missed it.
cincy was way outta my league, but whre I more expected it to be
and I will wait to see what idaho does. want them as a dog

Hit PSU -2.5, Oklahoma -20, Wisconsin +8.5(down to 7 already)

mich st -13
ecu +27 -120
nmsu +17.5
baylor -4 (if CB likes it, I gots to be interested)

wanted purdue under 12 and missed it.
cincy was way outta my league, but whre I more expected it to be
and I will wait to see what idaho does. want them as a dog

I like it at 4, but my interest will diminish as the line gets higher as I see it is already at 5.5, so others must like it too. The value is gonna get sucked out of that one fast as 4 was a nice line from a purely value standpoint. Nice job if you were able to lock it in there.

There are only 3 games I have an interest in at the moment after seeing the lines at BM. Hope the lines remain stable until the Greek opens.

Man, lines are a full point higher at the Greek right now on some of the favs I am interested in. Guess its gonna be a while (anyone have a snickers handy?)

does anyone know anything special about the SJST-Utah St game that Utah St has moved from +2.5 if you use the LVSC #'s to -4 on the greek. Regardless of the LVSC #'s, the game has move from -1 to -4 in faver of Utah St. I know Yonus Davis has been out but Utah St rb Marsh just got hurt.. I am not seeing how Utah St is laying 4points

FAU -5.5 120 (Greek) - 1st play

Line is currently at 6 there while it is 6.5 everywhere else. Will probably jump to 6.5 in the next few mins.

Playing the waiting game on a couple more lines as I need to time the moves right to get the numbers I want. And yes, I will pay 120 as needed.

I do have one home dog on my radar screen this week by the way, but I am waiting for the line to move a half before I jump on it. I will post the lean as soon as I look over a few more things on it first as I don't want to steer anyone in the wrong direction since I am very picky about the dogs I play, as you guys well know.

I will explain the FAU play in a few mins when I start my thread...Right now need to keep an eye on the BM and Pinny lines so I can anticipate the moves that might be coming at the Greek.

PSU -3 is definitely a decent play.

I personally won't be on it as I have no idea whether that ND game was the wakeup call Michigan needed to right their ship, and PSU isn't exactly the type of team that can steamroll you like an Oregon can, so I don't see enough value in the road fav to jump on it, but I do think it is a very solid play that has a decent chance to cover.

MSU has dropped to 14 105 at the Greek..This is one where I said it would be on the short list at 14 110 or better, so it is officially back on the short list..Not sure if I will play it or not, but I am seriously considering it now as I am surprised the line dropped from 15 to 14 in the last few mins.

PSU -3 is definitely a decent play.

I personally won't be on it as I have no idea whether that ND game was the wakeup call Michigan needed to right their ship, and PSU isn't exactly the type of team that can steamroll you like an Oregon can, so I don't see enough value in the road fav to jump on it, but I do think it is a very solid play that has a decent chance to cover.
I agree with ya Id like to get @2.5 but was late Penn wins game probably by 6-13 for cover

Michigan St down to -13'. Don't know if I pull the trigger but ND love came to knock the line down.

If The Greek gets to 13.5 110 for MSU, I might just bite, but for now just gonna play the waiting game. Why is Baylor still -5!!!! I also like Oklahoma by the way, but I see 19.5 out there, so hoping it gets there so I can get it for regular price under the 20. Oregon is interesting at 16.5 but don't like the fact that it is a night road game so will pass on that one, although I think they roll when all is said and done.

i added some ga tech at -4 and penn st at -3.

card so far.
mich st -13
ecu +27 -120
nmsu +17.5
baylor -4
ga tech -4
penn st -3

LVSC opened mich st at -4.5 fwiw. Pretty interesting to compare those and the BM openers. I like a seemingly ridiculous amount of road teams right now. I hope I don't get burnt.

I will most likely be waiting till the end of the week to take anything else.
good luck guys

Just as a heads up, I increased my unit size by 50% in week 3 and that will be my new standard going forward, hence the reason for me being much more selective on the number of plays I will be hitting the rest of the year. After week 2, I felt I had a good feel for things so I took the risk and it paid off in week 3, but I want to make sure I don't go crazy with huge cards now that the stakes will be a lot higher from week 3 on. Just a heads up in case you are wondering if my card only has a few plays each week from now on.

And Baylor is still -5 at the Greek....man

My early picks locked in

OU -20
Fla Atl -6
Purdue -13.5
Mich St -13.5
Baylor -5

Don't see too much else right now to lock, but interested in others thoughts on

rice +38

BC down to -29 at Greek. May see -28.

i made the line -35 and would be interested to see what others think.

Any feel on GT -4 and -3', guys?

I am afraid of what might happen going forward from here. BC dominated the game and Taylor Bennett can't take over the game when asked. I don't like this UVA team much though and this is a no play for me but in my mind GT has been exposed.

I like BC to cover a large # and I am waiting on that myself. The offense just scores and they can do it anyway they like (air, ground). I think at home BC rolls 40 something to 10.

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">played Kentucky +7
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

INDIANA +3.5 120 (Greek)

Line finally moved in my favor (from 2.5 to 3) at the Greek, while it is still 2.5 everywhere else, so I jumped on the hook in what should be a FG game either way.

Yeah, you're definitely a fav player.

Ones I haven't locked in but am looking at are:

Houston -6'
Wisky -7
UF -21 (wonder if this will go lower)
tOSU -21 (waiting to talk this over with Jump)
Baylor -4' (CB--this one is on you, although I made the line 12)
BC -28 (if it gets there)

5 Dimes lines finally up.

ADDED OU -19.5 110.

It is 20.5 pretty much everywhere else now, and I told myself I would take this at 20 or less.

Back