Let's talk Wed. Night Football KS vs LV

• Thread starter Thread starter ontime23
  • Start date Start date
Gotta side with the program "on the rise" led by an underrated 3rd year QB...I think many of us are over analyzing this play...

I agree with this statement.

Although weekday home dogs are a favorable situation, they're not 100%. I think this will be one of those times it doesn't come true.

But I have been wrong before, and will be wrong again, many more times in fact.

The ksu receivers speed and athleticism will be the difference as long as Freeman has time in the pocket. Cats by 10-14.

I believe Freeman will have no problem at all! The Kansas State has one of the biggest O-line in the BIG 12, behind Oklahoma. One of the biggest weakness on Louisville defense is that Defensive line, they are not very good at the pass rush. There's one match up that leans to Kansas State.

Louisville will score in this game but the nation will be in shock to see how quick and fast this defense is. One of the best defense in the country that is highly under rated. They will be ready for this game and they deserve to be a top 25 squad that will prove it tonight to the nation. 37-20

hard to believe they are top 25 quality when they are likely the seventh best team in their own conference ... maybe eighth.

not saying they wont cover tonight , hell i like them too ... but lets not get carried away.

Just put in some quick thoughts before I'm off to start drinking for the game tonight. Don't have much time so I'll just be quick.

I see my Wildcats winning by 10 tonight. KSU has been playing really well so far..weakness so far is the running game on both sides of the ball however. KSU rush offense not doing what it wanted the first two games, but with the bye this past week it's what they worked on. KSU rush defense has had problems tackling, which is what they worked on the bye week also. They are going bigger this game to help stop the run. Cantwell has not played well yet this year.

KSU has been looking forward to this game all summer and it's the one they have been preparing for throughout the summer. They will be ready to play tonight as they want to show what they can do. This is not the team with the disaster ending last year. A whole new team...on offense and defense. Love the play calling by Dave Brock so far, much better than James Franklin last year.

This is already longer than I wanted...so GL tonight on whatever you guys play.

I have not been around this year b/c I am not betting this year...just been enjoying my last year of college.

Oh btw... nice avatar BAR :tiphat:

Just put in some quick thoughts before I'm off to start drinking for the game tonight. Don't have much time so I'll just be quick.

I see my Wildcats winning by 10 tonight. KSU has been playing really well so far..weakness so far is the running game on both sides of the ball however. KSU rush offense not doing what it wanted the first two games, but with the bye this past week it's what they worked on. KSU rush defense has had problems tackling, which is what they worked on the bye week also. They are going bigger this game to help stop the run. Cantwell has not played well yet this year.

KSU has been looking forward to this game all summer and it's the one they have been preparing for throughout the summer. They will be ready to play tonight as they want to show what they can do. This is not the team with the disaster ending last year. A whole new team...on offense and defense. Love the play calling by Dave Brock so far, much better than James Franklin last year.

This is already longer than I wanted...so GL tonight on whatever you guys play.

I have not been around this year b/c I am not betting this year...just been enjoying my last year of college.

Oh btw... nice avatar BAR :tiphat:

wow a cameo .... good to hear from you gems ...

hard to believe they are top 25 quality when they are likely the seventh best team in their own conference ... maybe eighth.

not saying they wont cover tonight , hell i like them too ... but lets not get carried away.

I'm predicting Kansas State to be last years Kansas! They are very good! Hopefully they can show it to us all tonight :cheers: time to get this keg draught flowing!

Prince, on the other hands, wants the FUCK outta Manhattan, so he's playing for a job offer at the end of the season.

Entirely incorrect. If he wanted out at the end of the year do you think he would have signed a 5yr extension thru 2012 at the beginning of the year? Granted we KSU fans know contracts me dick nowadays (see Huggins)...

Go 'Cats :smiley_acbe:

As much as I want to believe this idea, those of us that follow the program closely are just hoping for a bowl especially given thier Big 12 schedule (i think they will hit 7 wins). OU and TT will be 2 very tough home games for them. They will likely be getting points in both of these games.

I'm predicting Kansas State to be last years Kansas! They are very good! Hopefully they can show it to us all tonight :cheers: time to get this keg draught flowing!

I see a ton of people in here saying they can't decide on which side to bet. That is a SURE FIRE warning NOT TO BET. :shake:

These teams are playing with very little emotion. I wonder if the short week is partly to blame. Regardless, it's not much fun to watch.

Back