Let's talk pennant races...

Shaping up to be a September to remember.

Yes, the playoffs are much bigger than back in our childhoods but the positioning is so key!

Those WC series, the higher seed hosts all three games. That's big.

I do feel like we have our 6 teams in the AL. Now, Boston certainly isn't out of it and Seattle could get back on track but we're trending with the current 6 + Red Sox.

The NL is a different story. Between the West and Central, we'll see who gets hot into these last 5 weeks.

Should be fun !

Shaping up to be a September to remember.

Yes, the playoffs are much bigger than back in our childhoods but the positioning is so key!

Those WC series, the higher seed hosts all three games. That's big.

I do feel like we have our 6 teams in the AL. Now, Boston certainly isn't out of it and Seattle could get back on track but we're trending with the current 6 + Red Sox.

The NL is a different story. Between the West and Central, we'll see who gets hot into these last 5 weeks.

Should be fun !
September will move the bar more than ever. Pretty cool.

We're at the 2.5 week mark!

Look at those Mets surging...

Even my Tigers are only *3 games back currently.

AL East tight as can be, still, at the top.

We're at the 2.5 week mark!

Look at those Mets surging...

Even my Tigers are only *3 games back currently.

AL East tight as can be, still, at the top.
I have some futures on the Mets to make the playoffs at +275 and similar numbers for the Braves not to make it. Watching that smug little prick David Stearns come into Milwaukee and beating my Brewers in the first round has been my ultimate nightmare scenario all season and its exactly how I think it all plays out.

I have some futures on the Mets to make the playoffs at +275 and similar numbers for the Braves not to make it. Watching that smug little prick David Stearns come into Milwaukee and beating my Brewers in the first round has been my ultimate nightmare scenario all season and its exactly how I think it all plays out.

+350 on the Braves for me. If those POS Mets can't get that 3rd WC spot, they should be shot.

Back