Lets Talk Championship Sunday

I'll be the first to admit I never expected GB to play this sloppy and this terrible. NY gave me exactly what I suspected a few nice receptions and little else. However GB must want to see NYG win. I started typing before McQuarters fumbled and two Packers kicked it around but couldnt pick it up....

:cheers:

not anymore.

I guess you can say that. GB didnt deserve this game but I dont think NY is the better team...just my opinion....why GB wanted to throw down field all game I'll just never know...thats stupidity IMO...aming of amount of penalties...sloppy work and GB pikced a terrible time to do so...

Lets go Giants !! No way I could pass up the points in the SB. :cheers:

I guess you can say that. GB didnt deserve this game but I dont think NY is the better team...just my opinion....why GB wanted to throw down field all game I'll just never know...thats stupidity IMO...aming of amount of penalties...sloppy work and GB pikced a terrible time to do so...

Ryan Grant couldn't do crap and personally, I thought the Giants would do pretty good against em since those quick short plays and slants are not a good matchup against the Giants.. it's beating them deep that's their weakness...

if you still can't believe in em' then I guess it musta been another fluke Nut... otherwise, I don't know what else to tell you...

Lets go Giants !! No way I could pass up the points in the SB. :cheers:

definitely..

:smiley_acbe:

Back