Lets talk about DOC baby, lets talk about you and me, lets talk about DOC

Sammy Meatballs

Sammy Meatballs? Never Heard of Her
As I predicted I really think the DOC factor clicked in today. Odom and Gasol show up and the Lakers are going to win easily the next two and send home Garnett. Garnett came up really big today.

ALso DOc keep benching Perkins and start Tony Allen next game he needs some playing time. I love DOC and his stupidity---

Letting RAY Allen guard KObe was the clincher, DOC will find a way to lose this series.

sorry i did not see that one, i am sure there is enough posts to fill 2 threads with that idiot--

Series is 3-2 Lakers, we can do exactly what Miami did to Dallas

i think boston is the better team though and they have the rebounding advantage its just Doc is a fuck up

Disagree with a lot of your analysis of this series , Sammy.

But ...... you were right about Doc Rivers. That could be the worst coaching job i have seen in an nba finals game.

Lakers D is a big problem-- and they are soft on the boards--

Boston has DOC though so there advantages could be negated by that because he is an idiot--

As I said before I dont see him shaking Phils hand as the winner, Phil would kill himself to shake that idiots hand

Disagree with a lot of your analysis of this series , Sammy.

But ...... you were right about Doc Rivers. That could be the worst coaching job i have seen in an nba finals game.

What areas do you think he could have done better? Personally i dont why House is in the game?

One more screw up by DOC and Lakers will seize the Momentum and say thank you for the championship DOC, thank you since you are too dumb to take it, we will take it off your hands

house made the lakers respect his jumper whether he was cold or not and allowed the celtics to post up where they have an advantage. When Rondo comes in Lakers can pack it in and help. Then he doubles Kobe at the top of the key leading to a open sasha three. So next time down he doesnt double and kobe kills him lol

Also with Boston in that position you have to go for the win in game 3 and pretty much win the title.

He was so stupid, he did not realize this and rested starters at the start of 4th and screwed with the rotation. You have to go for the killer punch.

I can guarantee you he thought already coming to LA he is happy with one win or even 0 wins because he thinks he will win game 6 and game 7 at home-

SOme guys are just born stupid and he is one of them, what do you expect he coached Orlando another team that has not won anything and is used to losing consistently--

Where are all the DOC supporters and fans now--

Mistakes like that can cost a team a series, ASK DALLAS WITH AVERY is this the second coming, AVERY NOW DOC

Doc coached the game not to get blown out he said someshit about that on espn news.

thats why he didnt fould he didnt wanna lose big lol

"I'm surprised he didn't whine about fouls tonight"--Doc Rivers

"we are better than them" - Doc

Doc better be careful talking all this shit

BINGO throw I agree he did coach them not to get blown out like to get a moral victory there--

He had no clue that he could win the game--

Lakers may be able to ride this thing now as when they play a good game they will definitely win those games

yeah the way the lakers played the 3rd q they should have lost the game

they aint getting shit from 3 starters D-Fish nothing all he is doing is playing good defense but his offense hasnt been there and I cringe when he goes to the hoop.

Odom and Radman have been getting fouls like crazy most they deserve but also some tickey tac fouls but Odom hasnt dont a damn thing he is bound to have a solid game.

Its was the Kobe and Machine show

also I like the way Turiaf was playing D on garnett the 1st half solid and Fish was putting it down when he had to guard pierce or posey weird matchup.

also I like the way Turiaf was playing D

good point here , throwB.

Was suprised that his defense was that good. Seemed Garnett was a bit further from the hoop this game with his attempts.

I personally blame doc rivers for some of that but for whatever reason .... you are right. Turdiaf played good defense.

^^^ he cant take Turiaf off the dribble as much as he can on Odom and Gasol. Turiaf cant really score downlow on boston either tho.

I like Kobe on Rondo free;s him up 2 roam alot more

I would have rather have Rondo shooting those open jumper late than House.

Also Machine needs more minutes

Turiaf and Kobe are best friends on the team...you know why?

because they both really care. Turiaf has a ton of heart (no pun intended), and I remember seeing this dude losing his mind cheering in the first game of his career.

see my comment in blue chips thread.

i cant believe laker backers/fans.... every game it is something else with you people.

a whole lot of violin

for once, can you all swalllow your pride, admit you were WRONG, and give the celts some credit for playing well??

see my comment in blue chips thread.

i cant believe laker backers/fans.... every game it is something else with you people.

a whole lot of violin

for once, can you all swalllow your pride, admit you were WRONG, and give the celts some credit for playing well??

Cap if you can find me one single team that doesnt have fans that dont moan and bitch I will give you one million dollars. how? I will give you all the money I will make in my whole life probably. I will give you my car, send you all my clothes. Every team has fans that bitch. Weve all done it, its why we watch it.

Back to Doc rivers, Tony Allen would start if Rondo cant go, I didnt even know Tony Allen was on the team, why was Eddie House backing him up all of game 3 if tony allen is the 2nd choice?

eddie house is a liability on the defensive end and it will show if he gets starter minutes. He would have Tony guard Kobe and give Sugar Ray a rest on the defensive end so he can light LA up again. thats my guess. I kinda like it. We'll see if Tony can find his groove or if he's rusty nail.

The point is not that, the point is why the hell is he running such a stupid fucking rotation. He just throws random people in games

The point is not that, the point is why the hell is he running such a stupid fucking rotation. He just throws random people in games

Must have missed the point. I thought you were looking for a reasonable explination. I guess we can just call him stupid.

celtics_win_article.jpg

Celts won the game and I will give credit to DOC and to KG, Pierce, House and ALLEN. They did what I said they could not and just plain and simply OUTCLASSED the Lakers who were a brilliant Outfit.

What they did is what Champions do, just take care of business and win when adversity is going vs you. THey deserve to win at this point--

And lifesallover I am winning consistenly, the people I privately PM on this site know that and will continue to win with me--

I am all over the CFL This year, I have a recording system where I am taping every game and analyzing them as there is only 4 games a week.

Today was the first day of preseason and I have lots of work looking at the numbers in those games--

I will hit them hard early on this year for sure and privately PM all my friends on here who dont call me a Moron.

Tonight playing the role of Spike Lee ....Sammy Meatballs !

I think the second you hit submit at 10:52 the Lakers went SOUTH . Its almost unbelievable when I look back at how it coincided.

I am only fucking with you but did you have to taunt the C's that killed me .....you were asking for it ....:shake:

I dunno if i wanna give Doc credit b/c i truly believe its players that makes coaches not the other way around. A coach can only do so much. And it wasnt really Doc that put in Bostons d this year anyway. It was Thibadeau (sp).

The butterfly that flapped its wings and caused a Hurricane at the other side of the world effect hehe...

Tonight playing the role of Spike Lee ....Sammy Meatballs !

I think the second you hit submit at 10:52 the Lakers went SOUTH . Its almost unbelievable when I look back at how it coincided.

I am only fucking with you but did you have to taunt the C's that killed me .....you were asking for it ....:shake:

I honestly feel that I am the LAKER KILLER- As soon as I started writing stuff about them being done, they went on the crazy run in the 3rd qtr---

I am convinced that I am like KOBE's KRYPTONITE actually-- Any time I put money on him he really stinks and does not come through for me.

The C's fans recognized that I was like the ANTI LAKER CHARM

thanks sammy. Who do you like in game 5? Laying the points? I'd sort of like to win it at home... I Got tix to game 6 and 7, so if we could at least get one of those in i'd be happy.

I dunno if i wanna give Doc credit b/c i truly believe its players that makes coaches not the other way around. A coach can only do so much. And it wasnt really Doc that put in Bostons d this year anyway. It was Thibadeau (sp).

Very true..thats what I said before the series started..the celts have 3 legit super stars, possibly Hall of fame material..This dudes understand that their window of opportunity is closing, I can understand why the coaching angle came into play..probably they compared it with the Flip Saunders Detroit team wherein, Flips coaching blunders cost them the Clev series last year...but Flips personnel(Sheed,Rip,Chauncey) is a notch lower than Boston's personnel (KG, Allen, Pierce) All three are legit threats with hitting game winning shots or influencing game winning shots, either by demanding double teams or spreading the floor..I'm willing to bet that any of you guys here in CTG can coach the C's to a championship, its that simple IMO hehe:36_11_6:

Life's way of being cruel I guess . I happened to peak into that thread for the 1st time a few minutes after you hit submit and was like uh-oh ! I knew LAL was done when they went from up 11 with a 1:40 before the 4th quarter to up 2 . Then when they had a chance to get some momentum Turiaf starts the 4th by missing both FT's right then I knew they LOST. Momentum is crazy in sports if you dont stop it thats when even record breaking event happens .

I wish I hedged at half . Had it called beautifully for the most part said it was either LAL minus the points Or Boston ML ...

Thank goodness for you Sammy

The Celtics deserve this title plain and simple.

Gasol was gift wrapped in his trade and if Bynum comes back the Lakers should be right back in it.......against the Celtics next year.

SLUG I can do anything I feel like I have superpowers in this series--

I can bet LA and the series is over in 5, if I bet Boston it will go 6 and back to Boston.

Slug your concern should be if I bet BOSTON game 5, 6, and 7? WAtch out cause I can see that stat that no team has won when trailing 3-1 being 28-1 now!

Back