Lets get started on WEEK Two-NCAA

Week 2 intially I am liking Florida State to wax UAB, and Penn State to take advantage of a young Notre Dame team in their first road game and with revenge on the Penn State side.

Those are two I most likely will be on

Bump bump. LSU is already going to be a play for me anything less than 10. TCU catching could be possible also. Theyre defense is tough.

I don;t think we get under 10 on LSU bro...

After about halftime of late games will start hitting this thread hardcore

Yeah, what I was saying was that I was hoping for Wyoming to pull off a big win vs UVA in week so that I might be able to get some value with the Cavs in a bounceback situation. I am expecting around 17.5 but it won't be that high if Wyoming wins big in week 1, which I don't expect will happen, but honestly wouldn't be shocked if it did.

Might be some value in the UVA line as they didn't show up today, which is what I was hoping for. Should help the line vs Duke to be a little lighter than it should because UVA looked really bad today.

Louisville at anything reasonable (35 or less?) might be worth a shot as MTSU didn't put up as much of a fight against FAU as I thought they would today.

Rutgers at anything reasonable vs Navy as Rutgers should have a field day vs the Middies defense. Don't think there will be much value in this line though.

I know its a huge rivalry game and all, but WVU at anything reasonable would be hard to pass up.

Might see decent value on the MSU line v BGSU since the Falcons are rolling tonight vs Minny. MSU will be worth a look for me if the line comes out lighter than I think it should.

S Carolina's defense did not impress me at all tonight. Will be interested in what the UGA line will be. I know many in here are all over SC already, but man, I don't know, they were pretty disappointing tonight to say the least.

The UNC at ECU line will be interesting because of how both teams played in week 1.

Might be some value in Memphis after their loss and the scrappy performance by Arkie State this week.

FSU, pending their game Monday, could be worth a look at anything reasonable as UAB is gonna have a tough time with any team that has any sort of size on the line.

I think Iowa's just doing enough to win today will help give some value to the line vs the Cuse. Definitely interested in that one as I think Iowa crushes them next week, as long as they get their offense in synch.

Will post more thoughts later, those are just a few off the top of my head.

Guys,Just my two cents-
LSU will be good up to 13 next week. Watched LSU live on Thursday and I saw clear advantage over VT today.
I like the Game cocks as well
S Fla is the sleeper of the week. Aub not settle in yet and I have never been sold on Cox.
Gotta be on Penn state @ 11 vs another OVER-RATED ND team
FSU will dominate UAB- also revenge from last year
Might want to be careful playing against the gators at home early in the season, they usually cover

Guys,Just my two cents-
LSU will be good up to 13 next week. Watched LSU live on Thursday and I saw clear advantage over VT today.
I like the Game cocks as well
S Fla is the sleeper of the week. Aub not settle in yet and I have never been sold on Cox.
Gotta be on Penn state @ 11 vs another OVER-RATED ND team
FSU will dominate UAB- also revenge from last year
Might want to be careful playing against the gators at home early in the season, they usually cover

Justs wondering how could you like them after what they did today. What did they show you.

Penn State 13 or less and Im getting on no doubt

Some great ideas in this thread......the best being that Glennon will have his damn hands full w/ LSU's front. The Tigers will throttle VT although it pains me to say it. An emotional day in Blacksburg, those guys had a lot on their mind. I've tried to find a kink in this LSU team, but Flynn will do what the ECU trio couldn't...and keep in mind ECU's D will be good for some lines on them in the future.....but this night game in front of the coonhounds in LSU will be ugly.

That sounds like a nice one Joe. Will defintly have to look into that one.

Signal- My main take away from Scarl is that Spurrier was very conservative today. He played Smelly and his back up. No Blake Mitchell meant no cover of the 28. Having said that, he will NEVER show his hand to GA or any Mark Richt team-I think the OLE BALL COACH will pull a few tricks out in this one. I think the mantra for today was CONSERVATIVE across the board for most of the heavy hitters, but I do see your point of looking at the NUMBERS vs LLafayette and reasoning on it. I think for me it comes down to the fact that Spurrier loves to beat 3 teams, GA, LSU and Tenn better than any other and he will have the troops rallied. Just my two cents, maybe I am thinking to the wrong side here.

Week 2-
The ones that stand out are-
Scarl
Miss St if they are getting points or a small FAv
LSU
Bost Coll
Vandy- spite play cause I HATE SABAN
Penn ST

Cant wait to see what the line is gonna look like on Louisville, but my guess is its gonna be more than the 28 you are hoping for. If its 28 or less, expect me to bet my left nut on them while laying the points. If its more than 28, I will probably look more towards the over. I will post a thread on this game as soon as the line comes out with some great Cardinal insight!

I didn't see much from Glennon to make me think he will do much vs that LSU defense. However almost any defense would have looked pretty good VS that shitty MissSt QB. Flynn looked pretty good after he got started, but I don't think he will get some of those runs he got vs MissSt state to keep some drives alive vs VT.

I was moderaely impressed with the ECU defense. They played pretty decent today. I am already peeking into making a play on them when they visit Morgantown, as WVU will be coming off a game at maryland, and has So. Fla on deck.

If the WVU line is 21 I plan on pounding it, both 1H and game. Before we (I was a WVU attendee student) started this current series, even after we played the game back in 97, that year with Moss, Marshall apologists would continue to berate the Mounties accusing us of ducking them. I really have no doubt that Coach Rod will not let off the gas in this one. I will see what the papers are saying and how the fans are reacting during the week to test the water on this one.

Another interesting WVU spot is their home tilt with miss St. Mounties will be coming off a bye week with Rutgers and Louisville on deck (break between rutgers and the ville game)

I will check in tomorrow afternoon and hopefully provide something worthwhile.

Anyone know about what time the lines will be coming out.

great stuff :tiphat:

luv the preparation for next week.

anyhow, the one glaring difference...after today's games...is that there's no way i can back SC against UGA. it's either UGA, or a no play...imo.

I'm a little hung over so here are my quick thoughts this morning:

Virginia Tech @ LSU
-I like LSU here but will also look at the under.
South Florida @ Auburn
-Will depend on line but most likely a no-play unless bookies do something weird
Messy St @ Tulane
-No opinion
Georgia @ South Carolina
-I'll play SC up to -2.5. Some think it will be a pick 'em or even a home dog situation which I will pounce on.
Troy @ Florida
-Hit Troy week 1 but they will get owned in the swamp. It would take ALOT of points for me to consider Troy in this spot. Most likely another no-play for me
Southern Miss @ Tennessee
-Probably another no play because the number won't justify a bet after week 1 plays
Oregon @ Michigan
-Man, which Mishitgan team shows up. It's been discussed in the area even before their loss that they didn't really have any true leaders on this team so we'll see if someone steps up. Should be a lot of points scored in this one.

Notre Dame @ Penn State
-PSU if under 10...enough said
Wisconsin @ UNLV
- If I can get this line under 21 I'll play Wisconsin.
Nevada @ NorthWestern
-No play for me
Indiana @ Western Michigan
-I like WM and the over here. Thanks WV for this line...I still think WM is a good team. If home dog situation will also play ML
Miami(FL) @ Oklahoma
-No opinion yet...will be looking at this one closely during the week
TCU @ Texas
-After week 1 I expect Texas to beat the hell out of them. Texas fucks me way too often so I won't play it though
Missouri @ Ole Miss
-I like Tigers here but not enough to play
Nebraska @ Wake Forest
-Interesting game, will give opinion later in week
SJSU @ Kansas State
-I may play SJSU in this one.
UAB @ FSU
-FSU and the under...UAB is a pretty bad team
ULM @ Clemson
-Waiting for Monday's game...Leaning towards ULM
NC State @ Boston College
-I can never get either of these teams right so no play