Let's get it on (sunday soccer)

Satyr

Paster of Muppets
----------------------------------------------------------------
Football 2006/2007 season [posted on CTG] 4 W 3 L + 6.32 units

Sorry couldn't post yesterday I was out with my gf all day long, only took 2 bets (Liverpool UNDER 2.5 and St Etienne), let's try to win some dough today.

Already on several plays, but I was too late home to post them, always running somewhere these days. :D.

Bayern AH (-1) (2.24 @ Expekt) 4 units

Bayern will miss Ismael but Van Buyten and Lucio will cover it well, Bochum aren't that poor (especially at home) but they don't seem to fare well against Bayern, and I think the bavarians will win today, 1 goal margin win means moneyback, hence "only" 4 units.

will add more shortly. Good luck to all. :cheers:

I think Bochum is an old side, they do have the experience but lack speed and creativity in the middle. I know it won't be a stroll in the park for Bayern, since it's an away game, but I do believe they will win.

I'm more keen on looking for a surprise in Chelsea-Man City game, perhaps Man City to score or score first with low stakes would be smart.

GL kevin :shake:

Satyr said:
Football 2006/2007 season [posted on CTG] 4 W 3 L + 6.32 units

Sorry couldn't post yesterday I was out with my gf all day long, only took 2 bets (Liverpool UNDER 2.5 and St Etienne), let's try to win some dough today.

Already on several plays, but I was too late home to post them, always running somewhere these days. :D.

Bayern AH (-1) (2.24 @ Expekt) 4 units

Bayern will miss Ismael but Van Buyten and Lucio will cover it well, Bochum aren't that poor (especially at home) but they don't seem to fare well against Bayern, and I think the bavarians will win today, 1 goal margin win means moneyback, hence "only" 4 units.

will add more shortly. Good luck to all. :cheers:

What league is this game in?

Adding:

Turkey:
Denizlispor-Besiktas 2(1.68) ( 4 units)

Besiktas without Nobre, they should win this one however as this game is played in Izmir (neutral venue) and there will be more Besiktas fans (around 20 000 expected) Besiktas are expected to play with a more conservative approach but they still have far more quality than Denizli who are once again expected to be relegation candidates. Denizli will be without Serhan due suspension.

Also check out:

Chilean league:
Colo Colo to win (1.50) 5 units.

GL :shake:

denizli not a bad team they helped us(galatasaray) last year @ last fenerbahce game..fenerbahce's boss said its alldone we r champion denizli nothing for us but denizli played very well and galata won the title.and dont forget 4-5 years ago i remember denizli eleminated Lyon at uefa...
besiktas made good transfers.. and i think this game probably over and both teams score a goal..

Thanks for sharing Kevin, you surely know hell of a lot more about turkish football than I do, I just look at websites, can't watch it anywhere.

:shake:

Bayern won 2:1, glad that I took them straight win (1.75 @ local bookie), doesnt' matter if it's treated as a void bet here.

hope someone cashed in nevertheless :shake:

damn bochum if some players not selfish they could find good positions.i lost it but im happy someone won:) watched game and bayern not playin very well...

and about turkish league sorry i wasnt @ home yesterday and didnt write my picks about this league.also last night on galatasaray game home teams player named Medusa faint afterthat doctors said he s epilepsy and his football life ended..

Back