LeChamp In-game...

Did everyone see that photo Jefferson posted of Channing Frye editing his own wiki page after Frye had a good game a couple weeks ago :rofl:

Was hilarious and the definition of the modern NBA player

I've seen my team collapse so many times this year. Hope you're right though.

They've fucked me over a fair bit too but unless God or whatever higher power comes down and plays for the Cavs, Cleveland is done.

#touchwood

img_2240.png

At least team total finally hit, reason why first half is the way to go with these guys. Can't believe it was even in question a few minutes ago

Like the under in LA but stupidly grabbed it before it jumped two points.

Good call on the Dubs emkee. You read that one like a book

And that's whats sucks about the NBA. 35 games in and there isn't really any doubt about the finals matchup. Barring serious injuries, the entire season and playoffs is just window dressing

Other stuff looks good but Russ trip dub is a no go, he's reverted back to Russ

Come the Finals, Golden State will need this Title way more than Cleveland does to validate itself. 2 years ago they beat a team w/out Love and Kyrie and now add Kevin Durant who himself needs a ring to take his place among the greats.

Still wish the Warriors had added a big off the bench (Dedmon been a beast for the Spurs) but not sure the Cavs really did themselves any favors adding Korver who may just do what Frye did last Finals which was nothing.

I would argue the Cavs were gifted one just as much last year. Warriors had one big on their roster and he got hurt. Lebron got Green suspended for a game, too.

Warriors stopped playing for 20 minutes tonight and still won by 30. Refs missed a game winning call against Durant and the Cavs won by 1, at home.

twink it's been a fun day, better than the last couple. tried to apply myself for just a couple minutes this time, got lucky a couple times, unlucky a couple others

Man, do the books know sometimes.

Paul announced officially out and all the books did was juice the -2 heavy.

Back