LeChamp In-game...

Can you imagine what the Bad Boys would have done to him LMAO...No way LeBron would have ever beaten them.

Come the Finals, Golden State will need this Title way more than Cleveland does to validate itself. 2 years ago they beat a team w/out Love and Kyrie and now add Kevin Durant who himself needs a ring to take his place among the greats.

Still wish the Warriors had added a big off the bench (Dedmon been a beast for the Spurs) but not sure the Cavs really did themselves any favors adding Korver who may just do what Frye did last Finals which was nothing.

Have to say that was pretty sad. The reviews are killing the NBA and the NFL. Call the foul and lets move on you're taking the excitement and rhythm out of the game. 3 refs and they can't see what I saw on a tv. Do your job and before the game go into the draw grab a pair and get out there.

Come the Finals, Golden State will need this Title way more than Cleveland does to validate itself. 2 years ago they beat a team w/out Love and Kyrie and now add Kevin Durant who himself needs a ring to take his place among the greats.

Still wish the Warriors had added a big off the bench (Dedmon been a beast for the Spurs) but not sure the Cavs really did themselves any favors adding Korver who may just do what Frye did last Finals which was nothing.

korver can get hot n drop 5-6 triples in a game.
love the move to get him

korver can get hot n drop 5-6 triples in a game.
love the move to get him

Well Cleveland did well to get anything when they had so little to work with but who is Korver gonna guard in the Finals ? Needed a backup PG and maybe some vet gets bought out at the trade deadline and the Cavs get him

Warriors have 33 buckets and 26 assists....they can't be beat if they move the ball around like that.

Cavs on the other hand 15 buckets and 4 assists.

Gonna need more than 5-6 triples to beat the Dubs.

No way can the Cavs in their current state win a 7-game series vs the Dubs.

Dubs have been murking Korver all game to make a mockery of the signing knowing it was part of the plan to beat them.

Gonna need more than 5-6 triples to beat the Dubs.

No way can the Cavs in their current state win a 7-game series vs the Dubs.

Dubs have been murking Korver all game to make a mockery of the signing knowing it was part of the plan to beat them.

What does this game mean to Cleveland? Nothing man

Should go after Sergio Rodriguez frm the sixers for a vet back up PG

<blockquote class="twitter-video" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">LEBRON JAMES FLOPPING ALERT!<a href="https://t.co/xpKByyfGaD">pic.twitter.com/xpKByyfGaD</a></p>&mdash; Fake SportsCenter (@FakeSportsCentr) <a href="https://twitter.com/FakeSportsCentr/status/821174124148064256">January 17, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I know right, too bad that impeccable record for your 'big bets' got lost in the crash.
It's not too bad brutha
i actually mix dogs n faves n overs in....
never big bet an under though

no rugby though

Not going to jaw with u though
we just don't see games the same is al

Not going to jaw with u though
we just don't see games the same is al

Bruh, had success with dogs and success with faves. Again go back and take a look.

Now I use more numbers and data, so my style has changed.

Don't care as long as it wins more than it loses and I'm cashed up at the end of the season.

And really u don't have a leg to stand by the attempt to fudge your record.

And really u don't have a leg to stand by the attempt to fudge your record.

Whatever dude, even without the 1 or 2 plays I'd be up big at the end of every season.

I have a track record of consistency with winners, your claim to fame is trolling. Lbh, more dudes here would rather you left than stayed.

Whatever dude, even without the 1 or 2 plays I'd be up big at the end of every season.

I have a track record of consistency with winners, your claim to fame is trolling. Lbh, more dudes here would rather you left than stayed.

U started chirping

I just came to in game this blowout

let's move on

Up 24 at the end of 3, would take a hell of a choke to fuck this up.

Dubs 119-1 SU when up 20+ at the end of 3 quarters.

Back