LeBron James Ruined The NBA

Kevin Durant is also a pussy. Wahhh the Warriors are too hard to beat

He might be a pussy but he'd kick your ass, VaginaCrabs.

KD has never ordered a coach to be fired or a player to be traded. Dubs needed him and he needed the Dubs.

He has also carried Golden State to their 2 recent championships.

LeCramps on the other hand is the league's biggest narcissist.

the article you posted is 9 years old, right when the vitriol was at an all time high post-Decision.

The NBA is in an amazing spot and owes a lot to Lebron. If competitive balance is your gripe, go back through all of nba history and find a multi-year stretch where more than 4-5 teams were championship contenders.

People don’t realize that what makes this league great is there is so much drama to follow that doesn’t even have to do with who wins in June, that’s actually what makes it fun.

the article you posted is 9 years old, right when the vitriol was at an all time high post-Decision.

The NBA is in an amazing spot and owes a lot to Lebron. If competitive balance is your gripe, go back through all of nba history and find a multi-year stretch where more than 4-5 teams were championship contenders.

People don’t realize that what makes this league great is there is so much drama to follow that doesn’t even have to do with who wins in June, that’s actually what makes it fun.
Bingo on the last part. It is why "NBA Twitter" is the biggest thing out there.

I mean, if you guys can’t acknowledge that drama is literally why we’re all drawn to sports you’re just trying too hard to sound aggressively masculine.

I disagree completely. Unless you have a totally different understanding of drama. By drama I mean like the Antonio Brown vs Roethlisberger nonsense Lebron openly blaming his teammates. It‘s all pretty low-niveau imo

NBA this year was an awful regular season. There’s no denying that. Still a good product. KD leaving GS will propel the league to new heights.

It definitely needs a resurgent N.Y. and Chi markets. Both will improve a ton.

Back