Learn me... After 14 weeks what do we know?

last year right around this time i got rodgers at +450 to win mvp, he at +500 now and while i think he just as deserving im not sure i see any path for him to win it over brady? i guess maybe if saints can once again knock tampa off it could happen? feels like brady pretty much a lock but no interest paying juice and having it sit for a month +.

The last time the Browns were coming off a big divisional win it did not go well. But that's just a one-game sample. Weird how it happened in the same division to the Bengals, too, for a half. The letdown I mean.

Literally every time I view this thread I am tempted to edit "Learn" to "Teach" in the threat title

Motor City Dan Campbell. I had to google it. Thought BAR was trying to tell us about how he dreamt that ACDC was playing quarterback
Late to this thread. Wow, had no idea on MCDC either. Best I could come up with was McCarthy Dallas Cowboys.
:idk:

@B.A.R. What’s your actual take on fight left on this team? Of course those 4th down calls were idiotic, but they weren’t winning in Denver anyway with all the covid absences. Seems like “MCDC” has them fighting, other than every few games they don’t show up at all. And I’m probably the only one here, and maybe in the whole footballsphere, but Goff is actually not playing all that bad. Ok, gotta run to avoid the pitchforks after that grenade!

Late to this thread. Wow, had no idea on MCDC either. Best I could come up with was McCarthy Dallas Cowboys.

@B.A.R. What’s your actual take on fight left on this team? Of course those 4th down calls were idiotic, but they weren’t winning in Denver anyway with all the covid absences. Seems like “MCDC” has them fighting, other than every few games they don’t show up at all. And I’m probably the only one here, and maybe in the whole footballsphere, but Goff is actually not playing all that bad. Ok, gotta run to avoid the pitchforks after that grenade!

That is the one thing about Dan. He has these guys trying at least. They've stayed in some games they should not and frankly could have 3-4 wins right now.

Now, with injuries and protocols I do feel the wheels COULD come off soon. There is only so much losing players can take. As these guys see their vacations on the horizon they may get a bit complacency. This week, vs an angry Zona team feels like one that could get away from them (remember the Tampa game in Detroit around Xmas last year?).

That is the one thing about Dan. He has these guys trying at least. They've stayed in some games they should not and frankly could have 3-4 wins right now.

Now, with injuries and protocols I do feel the wheels COULD come off soon. There is only so much losing players can take. As these guys see their vacations on the horizon they may get a bit complacency. This week, vs an angry Zona team feels like one that could get away from them (remember the Tampa game in Detroit around Xmas last year?).
Preserving the body tackling is what I look for.
Jim Laurenitis of the Rams did a lot of this every losing season. You’d see him run the opposite direction or be very late to the spot where most of of his tackles were off to the side 10-20 yards past the LOS. Infamous for engaging with olinemen and never getting out of their grasp to make a tackle.
Guys like him exist. Just got look for the guy who doesn’t see where the football is to conveniently be out of the play.

Preserving the body tackling is what I look for.
Jim Laurenitis of the Rams did a lot of this every losing season. You’d see him run the opposite direction or be very late to the spot where most of of his tackles were off to the side 10-20 yards past the LOS. Infamous for engaging with olinemen and never getting out of their grasp to make a tackle.
Guys like him exist. Just got look for the guy who doesn’t see where the football is to conveniently be out of the play.
Great point

Robinson on the Bears avoiding blocking Sunday night... Same thing....

I think that was actually a Thanksgiving game want it? I just remember the Bucs absolutely steamrolling them.

Back