LeActivate...plus the end of The Magic Hour

They really shouldn't fire Luke...
Bron needs to learn how that he is a basketball player, not a gm, coach and so on...
And there is no way that Lue is a better coach than Walton...

Also the media sources of some guys are showing so hard

Bucher campaigning for kidd to get the job as a good coach and someone who can nurture young talented players is fucking hilarious

^^^^^

Lmao

I don’t even think Lebrons to blame for this mess

You know what would be helpful . If Jeannie came out and talked maybe calm the waters a little bit, show this great free agent class that the franchise isn’t a total disaster

I like Vogel. Best coach by far from all coaches available. I like Kidd as well, as long as he doesn't try to go for Vogel's job...

I like Vogel. Best coach by far from all coaches available. I like Kidd as well, as long as he doesn't try to go for Vogel's job...
Kidd is awful. But yeah Vogel solid but no coach survives a Mister LeBron James.

Kidd is awful. But yeah Vogel solid but no coach survives a Mister LeBron James.
I know that CTG has no love for Kidd, but I think he is a good coach. He understands the game, he also likes pressure defense and players appear to like him.
Obviously he needs to get some more experience and so on, but I think he will become a very good coach eventually.
LeBron I think respects them both, but I still hope he gets traded... Unless he can get some star players to play alongside him this summer (but I have a feeling he is more likely to scare players than to attract them...).
Lakers need to keep their core of young players and try to add a star that isn't toxic...

Kidd got NOTHING out of Giannis. Zero. He actually miscoached him so badly nobody knew his talent. He got the Bucks job because he was friends with the owner.

Vogel isn’t a bad coach at all. But LeBron is going to dictate to the coach how to play, not the other at around. Lakers problem is that they have a toxic aging superstar who nobody wants to play with who wants to be star player, head coach and general manager. Lakers deserve everything they’re going to get with this collective group of players coaches...it is set up for more disaster

Who cares what Kidd can do in 3 years , it’s not like he was some hot commodity that others teams were eager to sign .

Maybe they think he will be a big asset this summer for free agents ?

I don't know. I like Kidd, but it's not exactly vote of confidence in Vogel and that's bad.
I wonder if there is a market for Bron and what can Lakers get in return...

I don't know. I like Kidd, but it's not exactly vote of confidence in Vogel and that's bad.
I wonder if there is a market for Bron and what can Lakers get in return...

Zero market for LeBron...he chose LA because he wants to do TV Hollywood bullshit.

Kidd has to be wanted so badly by LA because 25 years ago, Jason Kidd WAS Lonzo Ball coming out of Cal. Insane court vision and a brilliant passer who never could shoot a lick. Kidd turned his shooting woes around to become a top-10 NBA all-time 3 point shooter...thought has to be maybe he’s the perfect guy to “fix” Lonzo

Back