late games in games

LeRinkRat

Pretty much a regular
"Nut & Honey" Flames @ VGK end of 1st MAKES the "goal scored 1st 10 minutes?" NO +130 prop. SOG's even 8 each :)

OVERTIME in Buffalo Habs & Sabres TIED 2-2

AND "Der Schwert" on a PP goal in OT WIN 3-2. now EIGHT in a ROW for the Sabres!!! :sportsfanfinger:

Hokey Smoke!!! the "Angry Beavers" with FOUR goals in the 3rd to come back from down 0-2 vs the Jets in St Paul 4-2

AND do the Oilers SUCK or WHAT ??? get the opening goal in Anaheim half way thru the 3rd period BUT "Dirty Ducks" TIE and then WIN in OT 2-1. Conner McDavid and company just find ways to LOSE just like last season :(

Last edited:
Good God Gertie!!! STILL "Nut & Honey" in Las Vegas half way thru the 2nd. SOG's now 12-11 Flames BUT VGK getting the better chances in 2nd :)

OK!!! Alex Tuch opens the scoring for VGK 16:09 of the 2nd. assist Eakin and Pacioretty. 1-0 VGK. In Game Flames +300 the "fab14 special". AND 1-0 end of 2nd. game SOG's 17-16 VGK :)

STILL 2-0 VGK with 4:50 to GO. T-Mobile crowd thinking DONUTS!!! NOW Flames Neal interference = VGK PP :)

DONUTS for the T-Mobile crowd!!! Fleury with a 29 save SHUTOUT came up HUGE on the Flames 6 on 5 with Rittich OFF at the end!!! 2-0 VGK final. Fluery's 4th shutout this season. Krispy Kream gonna go BROKE in Las Vegas. VGK get the Hosersharks @ T-Mobile tomorrow :)

DAMN!!! only 1-0 Penguins @ Bruins and @ Hurricanes 1-0 vs Panthers half was thru their 2nd periods. I thought BOTH would be OVER games :mad:

OK!!! with a B2B @ VGK tomorrow the Sharks starting Aaron Dell vs Anders Nilsson for Canucks. Dell won his last vs Blues 4-0 BUT is 2-4 on the season and allowed at least 3 GA's in his four losses. Nilsson coming off injury lost his last 3 BUT won his first 3 this season @ Tampa 4-1, @ Florida 3-2 and @ Pittsburgh 3-2 (OT)

after a "hot" start the Canucks have now lost their last 8 with 4 by one goal. Sharks just last @ San Hoser to the sorry ass Oilers 3-2 (OT) beat the Blues 4-0 BUT lost to the Maple Leafs 3-5 before that. think Canucks +250 worth a shot. Canucks rookie Elias Pettersson the hottest thing since chinese mustard with 12 goals and 7 assist for 19 points in 18 games played this season

Yeah. I took First Period VAN +0 +195...

BTW LeR...Sharks have scored the most 1st Period goals in the league so far. Any idea where to find out each teams 'Goals Scored In First Period?!'

Thinking something to look into when it comes to 1st Q Wagers... :shake:

Yeah. I took First Period VAN +0 +195...

BTW LeR...Sharks have scored the most 1st Period goals in the league so far. Any idea where to find out each teams 'Goals Scored In First Period?!'

Thinking something to look into when it comes to 1st Q Wagers... :shake:

really do NOT know. I am sure someone has it somewhere

and OH FUCK!!! 2-0 Sharks with another PP goal with 10 seconds to GO in the 1st. Canucks took 3 penalties in the period and Nelsson got peppered with SOG's 12-8 Sharks

Oh and I can NOT believe the Cats with NO goals half way thru the 3rd period in Raleigh with "Mac the Cheese" Curtis McElhinney in goal for the Hurricanes. 3-0 Carolina AND still 1-1 Penguins @ Bruins half way thru the 3rd period :mad:

BTW...If It Was Game 7 In The Playoffs (As A Sharks Fan...) I'd Rather Have Dell In Goal Than Jones...Something To Think About Going Forward...

I liked Vegas Tonight -1.5 Goals... With Jones In Net Tomorrow, I'll Be Looking Into The Same Saturday Night...

BTW...If It Was Game 7 In The Playoffs (As A Sharks Fan...) I'd Rather Have Dell In Goal Than Jones...Something To Think About Going Forward...

I liked Vegas Tonight -1.5 Goals... With Jones In Net Tomorrow, I'll Be Looking Into The Same Saturday Night...

well we OWNED the Hosersharks LAST season BUT this is THIS season. I just HOPE Gerard Gallant does NOT use Malcolm Subban in goal. IF so just BOP the Sharks and OVER :(

Holy SHIT!!! going to OT @ Boston TIED 1-1. with 69 SOG's in regulation and TWO freeking GOALS for a Penguins @ Bruins game ??? :mad:

AND Bruins Joakim Nordstrom in OT for Bruins 2-1 final. Penguins MAY have finally found a goalie, though. Tristan Jarry with 35 saves one of the BEST performance I have seen from a Penguins goalie this season. he had NO chance on the OT goal :(

Last edited:
Back