Last Regular Season Week College Foots

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
112-90-5 +38.41 units

Not a pretty week last week. Only game I can be proud of was the Canes win. Love the card this week. Lets end it right going into bowl season.

Central Michigan -2.5 -108

-The Chips are the class of this conference. They have made their backers a happy bunch this year ATS. Solid showings against BC and UM early in year paved way to a great season. I honestly think this line is too low. No offense to the Cats but I had this game as a 4.5 opener.

UCLA +14 -102

-Please don't start with the BAR hates USC and will bet against them shit. I honestly was hoping that Weiss and staff would have that team play its best defensive game of year and keep the SC game close. The Trojans are seizing their MNC possibilty though and played great. Weak edition of ND as I knew going in but was hoping the slight coaching advantage and revenge would be good for a TD. Apparently not. This game, rivalry, will be tighter than we think. The improved UCLA defense makes me like the 2 TD's here. SC's offense is a top 3 in country but I think they will struggle(at certain times) in this game and I see game close till late. Should be a good one. UCLA SU would be sweet ;)

Hawaii -8 -114 3 units

I know my man hunt likes the Beavers a bit here but I will have to fade this PAC 10 soft defense against Colt and company. This is more like a vacation for teams at the end of regular season. I believe Wisky covered last year but that isn't really the norm. I think this one gets ugly.

Wake ML +124

I kinda faked myself out taking Marland last weekend. I haven't been one of the people hating on the Deacs all year. I think this team has combined solid ply with good fortune to have an outstanding season. You all should know what i think of GT. They suck. Bottom line. Reggie Ball goes out in fine fashion as the Deacs take this one SU.

Florida -2.5 -106 4 units

I had a feeling Arkansas was a bit overhyped last week. Still a very good team but not on Florida's level. The Gators have been iffy lately but I see them playing on all cyliders here. I think this will be their best performance of season as they need a convincing win in case ucla beats usc.

Waiting out on Rutgers for right now. Laying off Hou-So Miss. Both teams are shady as fuck so I ain't dealing with that shit. GL.

Good luck on all but one of your plays ;) Nice hit last night on the lakers!

BAR, GL...

Leaning the same way with CM, Wake, Hawaii... Wake is funny because I have waited all yr for them to show me they were a fluke and they just keep winning. I think any team has a shot when Ball is QB and Wake is def. alive in this one..

I am still waiting on RU as well..

Regarding So Miss/ Houston - Houston is a tough team to get a read on but with a week off to prepare, revenge for the previous loss, a home game, a consistent qb in Kolb and the conference title on the line, I would like to think they are ready to play...

Florida I am just not sure about. Even if they do win the game, I think its safe to say it will always be close. UF has no offensive identity and they let teams just hang around.. Arky on the other hand does not have a capable signal caller if the time comes when he is needed to be clutch..

like the plays bro...will probably join you on wake and hawaii...HG and yourself have me convinced hawaii can cover, I will probably make a first half play on hawaii more than likely, they are a sick first half team with teams coming in not knowing what to expect, hawaiii takes advantage of it. I did play them first half last week against Purdue unposted becasue all my posted plays were losing lol.

I am leaning CMU and UCLA as well...

waiting on Harvin's status for me to play FLorida, but do see he is only day to day.

GL brotha.

Where is the Florida/Arkansas game being played? At LSU?

I see Florida winning this one too, as the SEC wants Florida to have a shot at the NC...

Looks solid BAR.

Going to have to ride with you and Hawaii guy this week on his team.

BAR:
With you on CMich, UCLA, and Hawaii. Toying with Florida as well.

Reasons: They've been there, expected to be there, and have done that. Not the case with Arkansas...they've been really down, then really up, had the rug pulled out last week, and ended up there.

Also, I can't bet on a team whose best offensive scheme is to snap it to somebody other than the quarterback. That works and yes, those two kids are very good, but come on. They have had some very poor QB play. So.....I'll bet against them. With all of the QB trouble, we might see the Freshman Mustain, who is good, but in a game of that caliber may deliver a pick 6.

Another reason: If Florida wins, LSU might go to the Rose and I'd love to see them thrash Michigan in the Rose Bowl. :) Gotta remember that just because we gamble doesn't mean we can't be a fan.

I am on Central Mich tomorrow as well BAR.

Also like your Hawaii and Florida plays...will most likely be on those as well.
But as of now.. on other side of UCLA.. like USC

BAR,

The only reason your betting UCLA is because you hate USC....LOL...I like UCLA as well, but I like'em a whole lot better at the "14" you got then the "11.5" I'm likely to get.

Good luck!

You are one of the few that haven't been hating on Wake this year, I know that both you and I cashed on them several times. I think this, however, like the VT game, is a good time to go against them as they are coming up against a defense that can actually stop the run (rare in the ACC). I'm on GT today, but wouldn't be surprised to see Reggie Ball fuck things up.

:cheers:

2-0 +2.24..

woohoo..

Thanks barmoycm

No shit Smoke..too bad indeed

GL tonight fellas

Nice job BAR .. i was on WF as well.
Other side of the UCLA game.. I have USC at -10 for -118
So maybe we can middle and both win... GL

My other plays tonight: Florida -3 , OU -3

Lets hit them late ones bud...I wouldn't have touched UCLA without the 14 so lets go for the middle

Do you have opinion on NU/OU.
Two good teams..offensively and defensively.. but like OU defense a bit more and the way they been playing.

5-1 +4.82 this week

117-91-5 +43.23 units Overall Regular Season.

Def a case against flat betting. Many will preach it to a tee buit hit every single 4 and 5 unit play this year. Over 18 units over my goal for year. Pretty happy. Thanks to the CTG crew...nothing is possible without the great information and discussions at this site.

Bowl season...here we come!

Back