Lamb Chops

wiseplayer

Pretty much a regular
Unless they went under a major transformation with their run D, this is not a good matchup for the sheep. This might be the worst run D I've ever seen in the NFL. I've NEVER seen 2 Pro Bowl players moved out of their natural position and look so lost. It's sad to watch Quinn have no clue as an OLB. I think it's a 34-17 type loss with the Rams scoring a late TD. Don't let a Colts and 49ers win make anyone think they're suddenly a playoff team. 8-8 and with some luck 9-7 but their wins won't come on the road vs the better running teams like Dallas.

Just heard McVays press conference for today. Their starting Center Sullivan will be out. Both starting safeties are out however there isn't as drastic a dropoff at safety. The Center being out is a big deal. I could be wrong because the Rams are definitely a different team on offense but if Dallas comes to play, I can't see this being close.

Agree with you on this week, not sure about the not being a playoff team sentiment. Not that I think they more than a 8-8 9-7 type team, I just think that puts them in contention in the crappy NFC west..

Dallas MLB is out. Looks like a depleted LB unit for Dallas. Maybe the Rams get in the 20's today. Total went from 46.5 to 51.5...They're putting the bait out there. Don't remember the last time a Rams game was in the 50s. Rams have beaten 2 shit teams while the Cowboys have played against pretty good defenses. I'm playing Rams 1st half team total over 10. That seems very doable.

Back