LA-Detroit-Thursday(Caution)...top unit play

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">fellas dont get it twisted this man knows how to win bottomline.. doublem9 said it best.. hey its nice to have someone pick me winners week in and out.. but bottomline go with your gut..your first lean that comes to your mind..really take a look..cause at the end of the day your fucking with your hard earn money that u worked for..
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

lakers should have won su

you see hustleman being stupid across the street again after this game? that guy either wont admit how terribly wrong he is about kobe or is just beyond biased to the likings of dwayne wade. haha.

kobe 2nd best player to walk the earth.

granted im drunk.. had a few 2 many .. cranberry sprite and kettle one with a hint of lime.....but odie is your post necessary??? of course he will be around??of course he will give u insight.. get off the mans dick and stop ridin.. man let him breath u people know what he is all about already?? picking winners and riding or fucking colliding??

Celts NBA CHAMPIONS 2008..

Guys...I should word it better...a break..as in...not going to overanalyze anything...going thru schedule tomorrow to circle some spots and then I may play those if lines are right...

Basically...the 4 week stretch was unfreaking awesome...and I knew a rough patch was on horizon...it happens to all of us...

5-6 years ago..I woulda forced things...

Overall I am happy with the first half of year...been great...thats why I said 1-2 weeks ago my goal was 45 units by ASG...when I was a bit over 40..because we had been on such a hot run..law of averages....

you see hustleman being stupid across the street again after this game? that guy either wont admit how terribly wrong he is about kobe or is just beyond biased to the likings of dwayne wade. haha.

kobe 2nd best player to walk the earth.

that guy is something else. He was no where to be found when lakers were healthy and playing good ball and now that the lakers are hurting and not playing so well and playing the hardest part of the schedule he shows up :36_11_6:

Last edited:
Back