Kyrie to the Celtics

Never heard any whispers of this., I wouldn't trust Broussard he hates Boston.
KG, Ray Bourque, Avery Bradley no one trashed them, though I wouldBradley
The leaks aren't leaks. It is sports radio looking for ratings and the vindictive sports writers trying to get clicks...both lead with "sources" and that makes it ok for them to spew these stories..

Meant to type pp and kg

Don't think Bradley was 'big' enough

Bourque was too beloved

But it's a pretty common theme there

Just in the last few years it's come up quite a bit, and I've seen the public seem to just hate it, red sox fans were especially embarrassed when it came up with Francona that it was even reported

I think they just had some particularly scummy media and FSG/Jacobs have no issue using them

Manny, Dougie Hamilton, IT, Francona, rondo, ray allen, Seguin

Sorta starting now with Pasternk since he's having contract issues and rumors of a trade are around

Don't see it with the pats, bill and kraft run too tight a ship

Meant to type pp and kg

Don't think Bradley was 'big' enough

Bourque was too beloved

But it's a pretty common theme there

Just in the last few years it's come up quite a bit, and I've seen the public seem to just hate it, red sox fans were especially embarrassed when it came up with Francona that it was even reported

I think they just had some particularly scummy media and FSG/Jacobs have no issue using them

Manny, Dougie Hamilton, IT, Francona, rondo, ray allen, Seguin

Sorta starting now with Pasternk since he's having contract issues and rumors of a trade are around

Don't see it with the pats, bill and kraft run too tight a ship

Jacobs is famous for it when it comes to the bruins. They usually have some press release on holiday weekends. When no one is around..
Luchino leaked the Franconia story.

I think Morris will be in great environment to prevent him from being self destructive yet stay mean. At the end of the day how many 1st round picks can the Cs have and still effectively use? They have had so many. Quite an off season, fascinating roster, i think they are best in east and one steph or kd injury from legit shot. I like their guys and coach and will definitely root for them, haha

I feel like Celtics was robbed.. Isiah is a great play maker not unlike kyrie! and Lebron always tells the team that they badly needed a point guard. Kyrie doesn't fit well as a point guard he's a damn clutch player.

Back