Ky Derby In-game

A superfecta stab based on Thorograph numbers for the underneath spots. 7, 16, 18 all sitting on a double top could improve.

17 / 14 / 7,16,18 / 1,2,3,5,6,22
17 / 14 / 1,2,3,5,6,22 / 7,16,18

Trifecta splitting 17 & 14:
17 / 1,2,3,5,6,7,16,18,22 / 14

Public not letting any longshots get loose on the board today....the Rich Strike effect

Got called away for worh Thurs just back wasnt able to do alot of previewing but I'llgo bomb hunting.

$10 exacta box 2-8-11-22-23

Well I was right about Two Phils being in front at the top of the stretch. Lol. That was about it.

Reactions: KJ
Javier Castellano in the Derby on a horse that didn't run until this year and was still eligible for level 1 allowance. That's a triple toss out.

I thought Mage would be more of a wise guy horse. Gate issues last 2. But I didn't expect those to resolve.

Two Phils ran huge. He was pretty damn close to the 3 front runners that you needed a search warrant to find at the wire.

Mage did break slow. Derma Sotogake took a left turn out of the gate and was a length behind Raise Cain in three jumps.

It was like watching Mendelssohn all over again. But to DS credit, he actually made a little run.
Yeah he ran on for sixth, finishing ahead of Tapit Trice. At the mid-point of the far turn he, Angel of Empire and Mage were all moving best. in the 4th quarter mile DS gained 4.5 lengths, AOE gained 5.25 lengths, and Mage gained 6.75 lengths. In the final quarter mile DS flattened while the other two kept on.

Back