Ky Derby In-game

Feel free to post any questions, comments, tickets here.

I also have DRF pps if anyone would like. I can email them to you. Just send me your email.

Man I'm just waking up to City on USA then Churchill Downs

What a day for the sun to be up!

I'm taking a shot on the #3 in the 2nd race at CD. He's probably just slow, but this is really a weak MSW. If he improves a bit, he can beat these.

Won't even post in soccer, City are starting a ton of second string that would start for the other team

City tt o2.5 -165 2*
City tt o3.5 +155

King Charles just got indoctrinated today and what a great day to be a King. He's there, and City can solidify the hold on the crown

On to horses, are we starting with the first?

Friend of mine is frat buddies with owner of the Winchell barn so always pull for them. Rarely see him have a horse in the first race.

Completely no price but I do expect the 1 at even money to just be better than the rest

On to horses, are we starting with the first?

Friend of mine is frat buddies with owner of the Winchell barn so always pull for them. Rarely see him have a horse in the first race.

Completely no price but I do expect the 1 at even money to just be better than the rest
1 looks like a freak

Did the dub 1,3/3

Let's do this....also just lobbed $50 on 1 to win the first race, really think it will be a pretty easy double up for some extra gamblin' funds

Great call on 3

Going to be watching inside breaks intently the next couple races. Seems like CD is a pretty predictable track today, rail is not your friend. 1 got loose just ran out of room.

Great call on 3

Going to be watching inside breaks intently the next couple races. Seems like CD is a pretty predictable track today, rail is not your friend. 1 got loose just ran out of room.
Rail is the kiss of death especially for a horse with only 1 race under his belt. Especially off of a layoff

When Chad has three horses in a turf stakes race

I've learned to go with the Euro

Hard to believe Graham Motion is favored when there will be three horses trying to make life difficult. Will take an incredible race for the favorite to beat that.

When Chad has three horses in a turf stakes race

I've learned to go with the Euro

Hard to believe Graham Motion is favored when there will be three horses trying to make life difficult. Will take an incredible race for the favorite to beat that.
I never trust Irad. I bet he's scathing after that BS ride the race before.

Not sure what happened to Speak of the Devil her last 2 races.

Spendarella might be on a different level but like you said, has to navigate the CB trio.

Reactions: KJ
5 races in and we've already had a 6/5, 4/5, and a 7/5 ml faves already lose. Foreshadowing of chaos later?

5 races in and we've already had a 6/5, 4/5, and a 7/5 ml faves already lose. Foreshadowing of chaos later?
I don't have a clue where the favorite will be lined. Loved to call my shot a couple weeks ago that a 20-1 would win but I also called Wet Paint yesterday which was a buzzkill.

Two Phil's is my horse if he gets the right trip

I don't have a clue where the favorite will be lined. Loved to call my shot a couple weeks ago that a 20-1 would win but I also called Wet Paint yesterday which was a buzzkill.

Two Phil's is my horse if he gets the right trip

He's intriguing to me. It may be too far for him. But he makes these huge middle moves. I would not be surprised of he's leading heading for home.

I'm definitely using.

How does KJ not play No Balls?? Lol… just watching and enjoying the horse talk between you guys… best of luck today

• Haha
This trainer is absolutely destroying the day considering it should be all about Brad Cox

He's winning this

I'm not sure what it means but I'm pretty sure NoBals might not stop running til Chicago
If that’s not the hunch bet play of the day, I don’t know what is…

KJ just messing with you, not trying to be an ass or anything. Good luck today…

• Haha
If that’s not the hunch bet play of the day, I don’t know what is…

KJ just messing with you, not trying to be an ass or anything. Good luck today…
I simply can't believe Uncle Phil is down to 8-1 in the Derby, not a fan of that movement but only an 18 horse field kinda messes things up anyway

Back