ksimpsc week 10

The Saturday selection is usually the big dog upset shirt. I have a backup or two in case SC goes south on us I don't have to be bummed about wearing it all day. Hopefully no wardrobe change today!

4team 13pt Auburn -1.5, Vandy +0.5, Vandy/WKU O41.5, SouMiss +20
4team 13pt SCar +36.5, UtahSt +17, SouMiss +20, VT +16
4team 13pt Auburn -1.5, UMass +46.5, Vandy +0.5, Florida +14.5

I was going to play a series of ML parlays including Clemson and others but I will just play one

.5u parlay Florida, NMSU, Clemson, Utah St, UTSA to win 5.84u

On U24.5 for the 1H but going to try a stab at

SCar TT 1H O3.5

was considering more on this so this plays out either Gamecocks get shut out in the first half or they get to near 10.

SDSU TT O37
SDSU TT 1H O20.5

San Jose very poor rush defense is going to have a long day against SDSU, one u for now was considering 2

Your SDSU has my attention. I'm slowly finding plenty of reasons to play TCU and possibly Colorado.

Didn't Rudolph play his final state championshiop in SC's stadium? Recruiting oversight?
Sorry, I completely missed this earlier today somehow. Yes, there are a number of players that SC passed on during the midnight of the Spurrier era. He delegated a lot of recruiting to Spurrier Jr who had no idea what was going on. This lack of attention to detail led to the dip in talent, coupled with him quitting mid season. I could give you a list of players but it would make me sick to my stomach.

Nebraska pk

Was placing the damn +3-120 and it dropped all the way down. Was going to play for a half unit since the drop but screw it.

Back