ksimpsc bowls

Feel like I have had a good idea of what is going on in these games when I have been watching at half time but sitting with a SouMiss ticket I do not like the idea of taking FSU in the second half even if that is what I should do. Was in the same position last night during the Duke/NIU game (which 149 plays - 764 yards with only 10 points scored in the second half to still hit one of the unders on live, feel like under was still a strong variance on that game) but could not take Duke second half for fear of the middle on myself.

Feel like I have had a good idea of what is going on in these games when I have been watching at half time but sitting with a SouMiss ticket I do not like the idea of taking FSU in the second half even if that is what I should do. Was in the same position last night during the Duke/NIU game (which 149 plays - 764 yards with only 10 points scored in the second half to still hit one of the unders on live, feel like under was still a strong variance on that game) but could not take Duke second half for fear of the middle on myself.
same boat on both counts.

2u Navy/UVA O51.5

Looking at more on this. Number has dropped but both of these teams are pretty high in pace, should be a lot of plays run so barring some fumbles I do not see an issue getting 52.

NIU busted my lotto ticket so I figured I would place one more.

6team 6pt Texas +9, Navy +6, OkSt +0.5, NCSt -1, SoCal +13.5, Michigan -1.5 to win 7u

added 1u on Navy -125

extended the lotto ticket
.5u Navy, OkSt-5.5, NCSt -7, USC +7.5, Michigan -7 to win 11.04u

The movement on the game lines so far the last few days has been very interesting. I have noticed set up and slam on a lot of the games. You can see a slight rise or dip followed by sharp movement the other way (surely followed by public steam). Last night Navy was getting bet to +1, +1.5 and is now sitting at -2. Yesterday you saw FSU go down to -11.5 and then closed around 13 with all the late money on FSU. Wish we had ol' Rexy back to chart some of it because I am sure it is fairly interesting.

Good luck today brother. I'm holding Navy and all kinds of Ok State tickets.
Thanks Marss. I am with you there and I really do not like either of the late games so still searching or may just lay off those games depending. BOL

I have a few different jenk plays with OK St and realized I never placed a bet on them with the spread. I will take the bad number

1.5u OKSt -6

People know my SC ties but I am also a Hokie fan because of family so I have no issue betting against UVA, generally try to avoid betting against VT but I have seen enough this year to think that they will not be able to keep up over the course of the game

Stanford/TCU Longest TD O46.5

joining CK on this, was looking at doing this in a few different games so far and a couple more remaining, always fun bets to root for.

Battle of the Overrated? I will only play for 1u but we have seen what they look like at home in a big spot.

Miami +4.5

line plummeted as I was hitting it.....

2.5u Kentucky +9 -115
.5u Kentucky +270

View these teams as pretty similar and was surprised to see NW favored by as much as they are. Great write up by s--k in ML dog thread as well.

NIU busted my lotto ticket so I figured I would place one more.

6team 6pt Texas +9, Navy +6, OkSt +0.5, NCSt -1, SoCal +13.5, Michigan -1.5 to win 7u

added 1u on Navy -125

extended the lotto ticket
.5u Navy, OkSt-5.5, NCSt -7, USC +7.5, Michigan -7 to win 11.04u

Going into USC/OSU I will have all legs hit with USC +7.5 and USC +13.5 remaining. I was going to ask when people would consider the hedge as I feel pretty confident in the Michigan leg and this is the only part of the situation I felt shaky about. Guess there is no clean way to do it now other than just letting it ride and hoping for the best other than looking live or ingame.

Teaser via Scott Sharp recommendation

2.5u 2team 7pt tOSU -2.5 / U72.5

Last edited:
Sammy Meatball Special

1.5u USC/OSU 1Q U14

WE ARE ONE!

LET YOUR FAITH BE BIGGER THAN YOUR FEARS!!

I am still super salty that the lotto ticket parlay died because USC could not score one touchdown in garbage time or with that turnover in the red zone. Just such a shit show of a game that nearly has demoralized the rest of my desire. I am up around 11 units and still yesterday took it out of me between that Kentucky game BS and then the utter BS in the OSU game. OSU beat me up this year because they would lose when I back them and win when I fade them. Last night they were not the better team and hopefully proved to everyone why they did not deserve to be in the next level.

Last edited:
I am still super salty that the lotto ticket parlay died because USC could not score one touchdown in garbage time or with that turnover in the red zone. Just such a shit show of a game that nearly has demoralized the rest of my desire. I am up around 11 units and still yesterday took it out of me between that Kentucky game BS and then the utter BS in the OSU game. OSU beat me up this year because they would lose when I back them and win when I fade them. Last night they were not the better team and hopefully proved to everyone whey they did not deserve to be in the next level.
I woke up today and immediately thought "that missed fg cost me the +14". I've been demoralized every day this week up until betageddon, I do not know how I keep getting off of the gambling mat to put myself through it again lol.

Glad to see you're up 11u, that is awesome

Dr.s Orders

2team 6pt Lou -1, Mich -1.5

I was looking for another play or two to go with Michigan as the lotto ticket teaser/parlay died last night and currently have no bet in the Tax Slayer Bowl

Back