KSimp week 6 plays

Didn't think the line would go that much but bought .5 pt for

+7 mizzou

I'll take the touchdown at home in conference

+0.808u with an open parlay Green Bay, New England, Arizona St, Utah, Utah St to either go -0.193 or +2.5u

I survived a bad week compared to my last couple in terms of my straight bet. Did not do particularly well on the totals. Missed a couple picks that ruined some nice parlays. Could have been worse for sure when I felt a bad feeling. I was either on point or way off. Some notable misses include UTEP (currently candidate for worst bet of the year) Kansas, should have stuck with my gut on mich st being terrible.

Some good notes. I did switch on a few plays and most of those were positive moves. Either buying off or outright switched on VT and that ended up being a smart move. It still blows my mind that three weeks in a row the market is moving against App St and I keep betting the better numbers and they still dominate the openers. I in my medicated stupor did not bet the -14 for another unit this morning like I thought I did. Hit all of my money line parlays which is nice, and probably saved the day, though some of the jenk on the teasers cost me so probably condense some of that next week and get a better base of picks again. Teasing the wrong side in CFB will always be a loser, there isn't any value to it so that is why sometimes there is little value to teasers unless you are sure you are on the right side.

I will break down the specifics in the morning and hopefully put in some NFL winners

Back