Alabama/UGA O51.5
ECU/SMU O65.5
WKU/Rice O69.5
Mia/Cin O66.5
UNC/GT O61
.5u Ohio/Akron U46
.5u purdue/msu U58

really f'ed me up, like half of these moved as I was putting them in haha

pretty over heavy this week I hope that doesn't bite me in the arse. probably won't add many more totals unless I see the market move on one for some value my way

putting my money where my mouth is I will take Lou +4.5

NC St has been performing well but they have one of the weakest out of conference schedules in the country. They have been crushing everyone because they have played troy, eastern kentucky, ODU, and south bama. I have lost a little money with Lou because their offense has not looked very good but I have been waiting for this play so maybe I have gotten some value from NCst crushing people and Lou looking soft.

Thanks mrob! Yea Cruncher, could be the wrong side but I have been talking about that play for weeks so leh go

thanks tim and schrute.

army+24 -105
OM -7
UCM +3
ND -1

Missed the number on the ND game but I am still on it. Dabo has been saying stupid shit all week. I will pay the unit no matter the result.

Fading NIU after two straight covers even though last week felt like the right side until the end when it wasn't. Lots of turn overs.

I was leaning under in clemson
tough Mrob, i did not think it would go like the Lou game for this ND game. Total is in the low 50's I think 54 right now. I was of the mind it would be slightly over that. If it becomes a FG game then it will hit easy. This will be the best offense Clemson has faced, but let us see if it will perform on the road. ND had been battle tested against some pretty good teams. If you like the under I would see if that number creeps anymore before you hit it.

got to go to a wedding this weekend for my old College roomy down in Charleston and I am in the Wedding. Probably going to fire off a couple more plays teasers and parlays before leaving town and then just let most of that ride. At least the wedding is on Friday so Saturday is still not completely gone but the Saturday morning plan is unknown to me. I will be on the mobile to make a few more plays but BOL to everyone this weekend!

lol was literally going to buy some mor eon houston since it was at -5 and now i see -7s again, i feel great about that play

parlay, hit one last week that was a beauty. let's see if I can hit this guy.

Had a little free play money saved up so good time to use it.

1u Temple -2.5, Houston -6.5, navy -2.5, Wazzu +21, FSU -19.5 (had to buy a couple to get to those lines) to win 14.59 u

3 team 10pt Ball St +16.5, Alabama +12.5, So Miss -6.5
3 team 10pt iowa st -6.5, sou miss -6.5, FSU -10

North Texas has been my perpetual fade team. Interesting stat:

NT is 0-4 ATS last 4 games following a 20 point or mot loss, 0-4 ATTS last 4 games in October, 0-4 ATS last 4 games overall.

parlay iowa st -16.5, iowa +7.5, Pitt +7, ECU/SMU O66, So Miss -16.5 1 for 15.54
parlay Gamecocks +3.5, ND -1 (Homer special)
3 team 10pt Texas +24, Bama +12.5, Bama/UGA U65

All types of fucked up at this wedding currently. It's the Irish so we are all over the place. F'ed up on Miami. Never really back then and then cinci was a great spot with the back up playing lights out again. Temple destroyed Charlotte so that is nice. Joaquin is being an asshole and may cover charleston before I get a chance to leave. Hopefully we make it out sans flood

Thanks boys appreciate it. Hitting the road now maybe I'll make it for the half timers. would have like to have done more his morning. Going to hit a few money line parlays real fast

back but did not have much time to tweak anything going into the 3s so try and get some lives in if possible.

in the car played 2 2hs that did not get posted Pitt/VT O21 that missed and minn/nw u19 that hit.

taking Akron 2H .5u

fsu wake forest is the only play on that particular parlay looking in trouble. Trying to find a live number to hedge but have not yet. Almost took a 13.5 mkaing me 17.5 which essentially covers -19.5 but it fell down quickly. We will see what happens

Took wake Live +17.5 for 4u just to cover a bit of that parlay if fsu lets me down. I think they are looking good. One turnover and we should be fine

Back