Kobe vs Jordan vs Lebron...

• Thread starter Thread starter ddk997
  • Start date Start date
kj, marjele, dumas, charles and west vs armstrong, jordan, pippen, grant and bill

my fav was tucker off the bench for chicago. dude was jr smithish before jr smith. drain 3 ball after 3 ball.

WHO's better??? This may be pointless, but I find it may be fun to hear what people gotta say on this forum. This is gonna probably cause one huge argument. Now don't get me wrong, I love Jordan but this guy Kobe Bryant reminds me of Jordan and more.

Anyone who says Jordan because has more rings and that Kobe had shaq, needs to shut up. Jordan didn't even reach his prime until he was 32(kobe 30 now), he didn't even win most of his rings till after 32. People saying Kobe had Shaq but people can't say Jordan had rebounding machine rodman, lockdown defender pippen, high percentage 3 point shooters. IMO the years Jordan played in the NBA he never got to face a defense like today (2007 above). I really hope Kobe wins 3 more rings so all this shit can end all the kobe haters.

I made the thread about this last year. I honestly said everything you pointed above and i agree with that 100% but still got no love. All Jordan backers in this forum which is not a bad thing, but your just wasting your time...it will just start hella arguments haha...my thread got a lot of pages also, you should check it out. filled with stats, pics, cursewords, arguments, all types of shit....kobe is better though ( IMO ) haha :shake:

Once crowned something such as the greatest to ever play the sport, its very hard for a new player to come and take away that "name"

so really until kobe wins his next couple rings (if) than jordan backers really win this debate.

I made the thread last year before the lakers lost the finals (when they reached). Once they lost, the thread was pointless, because some of the guys in here are right, Jordan wouldnt have let them lose a 24 or 25 point lead in the finals.

Kobe has to win a couple more to be crowned. But like i said IMO he is the best to ever play, he is unreal when you watch him, he flips a switch and takes over the game. But im sure jordan fans say the same shit.

jus pulled up the thread my man...check it out, might interest you haha, save you from wasting your time

Back