Kobe Trade fall through

• Thread starter Thread starter signalcaller
  • Start date Start date
What Magic said rings true...

LA isn't going to take garbage so Kobe can go win a championship...

bottom line

BULLS%203PEAT%20668.JPG

'ship this year, 'ship next, 'ship one after that.

repeat da 3 peat

I love his getting ahead of ons self.

If they pull off getting rid of Ben and keeping Luol...then I think they can win east...

keeping ben and you all still playing 4 on 5..

no Luol...won't matter anyway with KB24...

"Paper Champions"

Kobe on the Bulls with no help = no rings

why ?

He cant beat DET by himself

He can almost beat every other team by himself

kobe with our 3 pts shooters and camby-like tyrus at post with noah smith gray holding down C ...

haters are piling up already. let em hate. just like its 90s.

ya'll have fun rootign for the new york knick equivalent celtics of now.

kobe with our 3 pts shooters and camby-like tyrus at post with noah smith gray holding down C ...

haters are piling up already. let em hate. just like its 90s.

Gray?:36_11_6:

He's Roy Hibberts bitch son.

You just said Tyrus and Noah....um...wake up and smell the coffee...both those kids are not going to be there in order to get Bryant.

Kobe Wants OUT

I might just be a little crazy, but what does everyone think about this four team trade:

CHI Gets:
Kobe Bryant

LA Gets:
Shawn Marion
Jermaine O'Neal
Marcus Banks

PHX Gets:
Lamar Odom
Joakim Noah
Javaris Crittenton

IND Gets:
Ben Gordon
Ben Wallace
PHX #1 from Atlanta
CHI #1
Bulls pay 15mil/3years of Wallace contract

Which team says no?

CHI: Hinrich/Kobe/Deng/Thomas/Smith
LAL: Fisher/Vujacic/Marion/O'Neal/Bynum
PHX: Nash/Bell/Hill/Odom/Stoudamire
IND: Tinsley/Gordon/Dunleavy/Granger/Wallace

2nd possibility

CHI Gets:
Kobe Bryant
Shareef Abdur-Rahim

LAL Gets:
Zach Randolph
Mike Bibby
Ben Gordon

NY Gets:
Kwame Brown
Ron Artest

SAC Gets:
Lamar Odom
Ben Wallace
Joakim Noah
Javaris Crittenton
2 CHI 1st rd picks

First one Suns get taken and the second the Lakers get ripped. No one really wants Bibby and the value of Lamar and O'Neal due to their health issues and Randolph due to being a ball hog with no record of playing team ball are all unattractive. The Suns have a lineup now they like and will change only to get big value and I see Chicago in the same situation. No trade happening

''A deal can't get done because they won't include [Luol] Deng,'' Johnson said Tuesday on TNT. ''And without Deng, a deal can't get done.''...

Am I the only person who think Kobe plays this ENTIRE YEAR as a Laker????? If they didnt get the deal done by now, they aint getting it done

Can someone tell me why the Phoenix Suns don't call the Lakers and say, "Look. You have no good guards. We're offering Barbosa, Bell, and Marion. Three excellent players. We'll also throw in some first round picks. Yes or no."

Suns are the only team that can make a realistic offer for Kobe without depleting their team. Nash/Kobe/Amare? It's a wrap for the rest of the league.

Why is Phoenix not on top of this?

Don't trade him make him suffer for destorying the best team ever.

Way to many kobe haters.. unreal

He gets ripped cuz he wants to be traded? I dont get it.. I mean at least hes not like KG just colelcting checks not caring about winning.

The management turned down trades of JO and J kidd.. thinkin bynum will be good. Give me a break. The starting 5 in game 1 had fisher, walton brown and turiaf.. Good luck winning rings with that lineup. Easily the worst in the nba by 100 miles

Buy a clue guys!!!

Can someone tell me why the Phoenix Suns don't call the Lakers and say, "Look. You have no good guards. We're offering Barbosa, Bell, and Marion. Three excellent players. We'll also throw in some first round picks. Yes or no."

Suns are the only team that can make a realistic offer for Kobe without depleting their team. Nash/Kobe/Amare? It's a wrap for the rest of the league.

Well, to play contrarian...

Its a conference rival.

I agree totally though.

Killa,

Thats the best way to make both sides happy. A deal may get done with Chicago but lets face it someone has to budge on the Deng part and right now the Lakers can wait. They won;t blow up their franchise just to make Kobe or the media..etc happy.

why would the lakers wanna send kobe to a team they play 4 times a year? so kobe can drop 101 on em 4 times ;)

I mean, if LA says no, then ok. But I'm talking about Phoenix's side of it, they should have the offer out there, front and center. If LA declines then they decline, but is the effort even being made out of Phoenix?

BAR..
A source with knowledge of the trade talks said Luol Deng has been included in proposals swapped between the teams, but Kobe Bryant has continually threatened to veto almost any deal in which Deng would be included. Bryant wants to be sure that the team he joins has enough talent remaining to compete for the NBA title.

The source said talks between the teams had stagnated, though by no means were they dead. And while the difficulties involved in the deal -- making the salaries match, and trying to trade players onto 15-man rosters now that the preseason roster flexibility has elapsed -- continued to be formidable, the Bulls remained determined to pursue every avenue toward acquiring Bryant from the Lakers.

As ESPN.com reported on Saturday, the Lakers have asked for Deng, Thomas, guard Ben Gordon and rookie Joakim Noah as the core parts of any trade for Bryant.

Killa,

I don't think the Lakers will ever want to trade Kobe to a Western Conference team because if they did, I wouldn't be surprised at all if Kobe drops 50 on every time they play but that does sound very enticing though.

i'm sure lal org hates kobe as much as la fans. lal will not trade kobe to the team he wants to play for.

kobe determines where he gets traded as much as the lakers do. he has a no trade clause.

and the lakers hooked shaq up with wade and south beach after he shit on them. and that was with all the leverage on their side. Kupchak and the Buss' are fucking retards.

BAR..
A source with knowledge of the trade talks said Luol Deng has been included in proposals swapped between the teams, but Kobe Bryant has continually threatened to veto almost any deal in which Deng would be included. Bryant wants to be sure that the team he joins has enough talent remaining to compete for the NBA title.

The source said talks between the teams had stagnated, though by no means were they dead. And while the difficulties involved in the deal -- making the salaries match, and trying to trade players onto 15-man rosters now that the preseason roster flexibility has elapsed -- continued to be formidable, the Bulls remained determined to pursue every avenue toward acquiring Bryant from the Lakers.

As ESPN.com reported on Saturday, the Lakers have asked for Deng, Thomas, guard Ben Gordon and rookie Joakim Noah as the core parts of any trade for Bryant.[/quote]

F*** that. I'd be shocked if this deal happened. WAY too much for the Bulls to lose, Kobe would laugh his ass off at that deal.

i love the more and more this plays out. with each passing day the lakers are losing value in kobe. kobe is gonna continue to keep pressing for trade and lakers fans you continue to keep booing him for me. id love me some kobe.

:36_11_6:

its Dodgers, Anny, Cubs or nothing...

yanks is scurred that they get no offers and come back to NYY looking for money...I can see the situation..

LMAO

Dodgers wasted over 40 mil on Gonzo, Nomar, Schmidt and Pierre last offseason.

if they want to splurge on Arod, they've got the funds.

Back