Washington State 13

[CLEM]LEANING...not yet official
Alabama @ Clemson 8pm EDT (ABC)
Clemson -4.5
Prediction:
Clemson 24
Alabama 13

Note: All plays one unit, unless noted.

what do you all think for sat that is a steal?? GL!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks. What do you have going for Saturday?

I wanna hear some thoughts about the Clemson/Alabama game, feel free to input some very interesting information. I am leaning towards Clemson currently heavily, however I still feel I wanna hear some reasons from the Alabama pickers.

Thanks. What do you have going for Saturday?

I wanna hear some thoughts about the Clemson/Alabama game, feel free to input some very interesting information. I am leaning towards Clemson currently heavily, however I still feel I wanna hear some reasons from the Alabama pickers.

i lean more to the bama side but think the line is pretty solid. i will be watching it for sure unless i get stuck with mich st at cal. either way i will be watching a good game i suppose.

just the idea of a whole offseason to prepare with saban vs bowden is enough to make me not bet the clemson side. It all boils down to that clemson offensive line ... if you think they have replaced those four starters with 4 guys capable of blocking an SEC dl , then clemson is the play because they have skill players all over the place if they can block for them. I would be concerned about ACC vs SEC and would also be concerned about harper being a little banged up. i have no clue. not betting and wish you luck whatever you do lol.

i like both of your other plays a little bit,.

i lean more to the bama side but think the line is pretty solid. i will be watching it for sure unless i get stuck with mich st at cal. either way i will be watching a good game i suppose.

just the idea of a whole offseason to prepare with saban vs bowden is enough to make me not bet the clemson side. It all boils down to that clemson offensive line ... if you think they have replaced those four starters with 4 guys capable of blocking an SEC dl , then clemson is the play because they have skill players all over the place if they can block for them. I would be concerned about ACC vs SEC and would also be concerned about harper being a little banged up. i have no clue. not betting and wish you luck whatever you do lol.

i like both of your other plays a little bit,.

Who do you like the Cali/MichSt Game?

The line seemed to open up at -5 for clemson. Currently at bookmaker its at -4.5, how far do you think it could possibly drop to? I really hope the public plays Alabama, -3 for clemson would be a play for sure in my opinion. The more I think about it the more my mind tells me Clemson 21-17

high volume game with a premier program against an offseason hyped and highly ranked team. i dont think the line moves an awful lot. honestly pray that i get to watch this one. gonna be a great game.

Total Plays(3)
Bowling Green @ (25)Pittsburgh 12:00pm EDT
PITTSBURGH - 13****
Prediction:
Pittsburgh 35
Bowling Green 17

------------------------

Oklahoma State @ Washington State 3:30pm EDT
Oklahoma State
-7 *****!
Prediction:
Oklahoma State 42
Washington State 13

------------
USC @ Virginia 3:30pm EDT (ABC)
USC - 19.5

USC is going with a mix at running back rotating with Stafon Johnson, Joe McKnight, C.J. Gable, and along with Allen Bradford, whom is more of a goaline power option. The line has four new starters, but the new guys do have some experience. The defense will be where USC shines the most in my opinion. USC has seven starters back and several All-America candidates from a unit that ranked second nationally in scoring defense last season. Look for USC defense turn into an offense powerhouse against the cavailers weak offense.
note: Virginia is only returning 11 total starters on defense and offense

Prediction:
USC 35
Virginia 7

GL all

0-1 today...2 in progress.

DAMN PITTSBURGH LOOKED TERRIBLE, even app state could of taken care of business.

I have a strong play for tonight
Illinois @ Missouri 8:30pm EDT (ESPN)
Over Missouri 59.5
Prediction:
Missouri 38
Illinois 35

I will be staying away from the clemson-alabama game. Should be a good game to watch anyways.

NCAA FOOTBALL 08'09
(4-3) Sides
(1-0) Totals
(5-3) Overall
+ 1 Unit
------
most recent plays (2-1) [+1 unit]
L - Pitts - 13
W - Oklahoma State - 7
W - USC -19.5

-----
Tonight full card: (1) play
Illinois @ Missouri 8:30pm EDT (ESPN)
Over Missouri 59.5 *****/*****
Two wide spread offense, both with mobile quarterbacks, both have good running backs. Missouri slightly have the edge in defense, but I believe we won't see much of that in this game. Chase Daniel will put up his 5 TD passes, and Juice will be earning them through the air and with his quick feet. I feel very strongly about this play, line is jumping back to 61 now.
Prediction:
Missouri 38
Illinois 35

Note: All plays one unit unless noted

GL

Last edited by a moderator:
ADD ON:
Idaho @ Arizona 10:00pm EDT
OVER ARIZONA 60
Prediction:
Arizona 45
Idaho 24