****KOBE BRYANT MOoNDAY NCAA PICKS****DONT MISS!!

• Thread starter Thread starter ddk997
  • Start date Start date
D

ddk997

RECENT PLAY(S):
L - COLORADO STATE + 13
W - 2ND HALF Kentucky + 3
W - Kentucky +140 ML
W - Over Arizona 60
W - Over Missouri 59.5
W - USC - 19.5
W - Oklahoma State - 7
L - Pittsburgh -13
W - Over Rice 69.5

------ MONDAY NCAA FOOTBALL : 1ST GAME ------
FRESNO STATE @ RUTGERS 4pm EDT
FRESNO STATE +160 MONEY LINE
Fresno State will wear out a depleted Rutgers interior defense that was forced to shift undersized end Jamaal Westerman to tackle in the spring. Fresno State will try to keep this game more on the ground until Rutgers defense commits to the run, which will open up pass plays for the highly anticipated breakout year from QB Tom Brandstater. He also has weapons who he'll be throwing to such as Moore and Pasco, one of the country's premier tight ends. With an offense that possess so much power with two explosive running backs and a QB who finished 14th in the nation in pass efficiency going up against a depleted front line...Fresno State will thrump Rutgers, and they sure will be missing Ray Rice...

Prediction:
Fresno State 38
Rutgers 28

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE:cheers:
WILL BE BACK WITH NIGHT GAME PICK TOMORROW.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tennessee @ Oregon 8pm EDT (ESPN,ABC)
TENNESSEE - 7
Prediction:
Tennessee 31
Oregon 10

GL

:money2::money2:UPGRADE: PLAY OF THE WEEK:money2::money2:

Fresno State + 4 (4 UNITS)

Along with ML = 5 UNIT TOTAL on FRESNO

i dont understand what Kobe has to do with any of this

sorry maybe i was left out of something

I don't know what's more funny, the picture of this guy or how you're attempting to sound like a tough guy want-to-be-tout posting irrelevant titles, using a ton of flashy emoticons, calling games "plays of the week," or the overall LOOK AT ME attitude.

Did you finally figure out that the clock no longer stops when a player goes out of bounds this year? Had to be the funniest shit I read on this site since Capt Slap couldn't get it up for a 17 year old.

:36_11_6:

I don't know what's more funny, the picture of this guy or how you're attempting to sound like a tough guy want-to-be-tout posting irrelevant titles, using a ton of flashy emoticons, calling games "plays of the week," or the overall LOOK AT ME attitude.

Did you finally figure out that the clock no longer stops when a player goes out of bounds this year? Had to be the funniest shit I read on this site since Capt Slap couldn't get it up for a 17 year old.

Jeebus.

Just a note: it's more important to get the teams right than the TV networks.

IT WAS AN TEAM TYPO ERROR, NO ONE HAS DONE THAT? :hang: you know ALREADY KNOW WHO IS PLAYING, people who are actually nice would kindly correct it for me.

Popcorn you ready for NHL ;)

I don't know if I'll be betting the non-sport this year
<TR><TD class=thead id=currentPost style="BORDER-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: rgb(209,209,225) 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px solid">08-30-2008, 10:04 PM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: rgb(209,209,225) 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: rgb(209,209,225) 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: rgb(209,209,225) 1px solid" align="right"> #1654 <INPUT id=plist_1010903 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; MARGIN: 0px 0px 0px 5px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; PADDING-TOP: 0px" type=checkbox value=0 name=plist[1010903]> </TD></TR><TR valign="top"><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: 0px; BORDER-LEFT: 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: 0px" width="175">
ddk997<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1010903", true); </SCRIPT>
Tailgater

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1010903 style="BORDER-RIGHT: rgb(209,209,225) 1px solid"><!-- icon and title -->
icon1.gif

<HR style="COLOR: rgb(209,209,225)" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by Popcorn Light
how many times you going to ask?

oh and before you do it - 3 more to go in illini might be 2 with the kick

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
NHL SUCKS its not even a sport!
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->__________________
LAKERS DYNASTY 2008-2013PG: Fisher, Farmer, Yue
SG: Kobe, Crawford
SF: Odom, Vucajic, Vlad
PF: Gasol, Walton, Ariza
C: Bynum, Mihm

</TD></TR>

I don't know if I'll be betting the non-sport this year
08-30-2008, 10:04 PM <!-- / status icon and date --> #1654 <input id="plist_1010903" style="margin: 0px 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: middle;" value="0" name="plist[1010903]" type="checkbox">
ddk997<script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1010903", true); </script>
Tailgater

<!-- icon and title -->
icon1.gif

<hr style="color: rgb(209, 209, 225);" size="1"><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Quote:
<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;">Originally Posted by Popcorn Light
how many times you going to ask?

oh and before you do it - 3 more to go in illini might be 2 with the kick

</td></tr></tbody></table>
NHL SUCKS its not even a sport!
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->__________________
LAKERS DYNASTY 2008-2013PG: Fisher, Farmer, Yue
SG: Kobe, Crawford
SF: Odom, Vucajic, Vlad
PF: Gasol, Walton, Ariza
C: Bynum, Mihm

millerlite@mgd.com <millerlite@mgd.com>

outta frustration, didn't really mean it. I know NHL is probably the easiest to make money out of all the sports. Sorry to offend you in any way.</millerlite@mgd.com>

IT WAS AN TEAM TYPO ERROR, NO ONE HAS DONE THAT? :hang: you know ALREADY KNOW WHO IS PLAYING, people who are actually nice would kindly correct it for me.

Oregon.

UCLA.

Yep, I could see how that typo could occur.

outta frustration, didn't mean it. Sorry to offend you in any way.

:shake:

Seriously though the Plays of the Week/GOY, the flashy/irrelevant titles, the million unit wagers don't go well over here. You're new and hopefully you'll fit in once you realize what's "norm." Rough crowd sometimes otherwise.

Seriously though the Plays of the Week/GOY, the flashy/irrelevant titles, the million unit wagers don't go well over here. You're new and hopefully you'll fit in once you realize what's "norm." Rough crowd sometimes otherwise.

All my plays are for one unit each and usually POW(which I will stop using from now on) tends to be 2 UNITS. I DO NOT post up anything I DO NOT play.
GL this year popcorn

FRESNO STATE STOPS RUTGER 4th DOWN:cheers:

Back