KJ Super Bowl LVI

KJ

Bump. Set. Shuma!
Not much a fan of a side, line seems about right at 4, early bettors have moved it to 4.5 at my place and the total has gone from 50 to 49 overnight. Going to take the position now and see how it plays out, hoping dearly this becomes a great game to bet live for some middle opps.

Rams/Bengals o49 -110 6*
Defensive or ST Touchdown +230

Opening Kickoff a Touchback -180
McPherson o7.5 pts -125 2*
Cupp to score and Rams win +120 3*
Rams to win TOP -135 2*
Total Sacks o5 -140
Rams total sacks o3 -130 3*
Both teams to make a 35+ yd FG +110 3*

Final score of the game a FG or Safety -110

Last edited:
Rams/Bengals o49 -110 6*
They way the Rams D has played, I’m wondering if Cincinnati is going to be the team who trailed 21-3 yesterday or the team that ended up score 27pts. KC miscues seemed to help and they don’t have the D the Rams have.

They way the Rams D has played, I’m wondering if Cincinnati is going to be the team who trailed 21-3 yesterday or the team that ended up score 27pts. KC miscues seemed to help and they don’t have the D the Rams have.
I really think both teams will score at a reasonable pace. Hell Burrow sacked 9 times vs Tenn and they almost got to 20 pts. This will be the most complete offense the Rams have seen since the Packers in late November. Lets remember TB was down to Evans and Gronk as receivers and the last two times they played the Cards DHop was either out or severely limited.

Good for the over as well is there should be a ton of passing on both sides so more plays with more stopped clock. Just hoping at 49 we get an early score and I can bounce all around the 50s with middle opportunities.

I really think both teams will score at a reasonable pace. Hell Burrow sacked 9 times vs Tenn and they almost got to 20 pts. This will be the most complete offense the Rams have seen since the Packers in late November. Lets remember TB was down to Evans and Gronk as receivers and the last two times they played the Cards DHop was either out or severely limited.

Good for the over as well is there should be a ton of passing on both sides so more plays with more stopped clock. Just hoping at 49 we get an early score and I can bounce all around the 50s with middle opportunities.
I have 3 open 13pt teasers at BAS going into the Super Bowl. Most likely gonna tease that total down to 36. FYI, all 13pt teasers cover yesterday. These games are going to the wire so added points have been easy winners

Reactions: KJ
I have 3 open 13pt teasers at BAS going into the Super Bowl. Most likely gonna tease that total down to 36. FYI, all 13pt teasers cover yesterday. These games are going to the wire so added points have been easy winners
Just filled in with Over 35.5. That’s just too good to pass up

Rams to win TOP -135 2*
(shoulda gone earlier)
Total Sacks o5 -140

I don't have it offered but would lay extreme odds on the team that wins the coin toss to defer, between McVey and Taylor only once in the careers of both has a KO not been deferred.

If you can find it, I like Bengals to make the longest FG too. Was -125 when I grabbed it. I expected it to jump quite a bit.

Rams to win TOP -135 2*
(shoulda gone earlier)
Total Sacks o5 -140

I don't have it offered but would lay extreme odds on the team that wins the coin toss to defer, between McVey and Taylor only once in the careers of both has a KO not been deferred.
Yep. Do you know what books are offering this?

Not much a fan of a side, line seems about right at 4, early bettors have moved it to 4.5 at my place and the total has gone from 50 to 49 overnight. Going to take the position now and see how it plays out, hoping dearly this becomes a great game to bet live for some middle opps.

Rams/Bengals o49 -110 6*
Rams to win TOP -135 2*
Total Sacks o5 -140
Helluva card

Touchback a sneaky nice prop

Touchback on opening kickoff is now -105/-125 and not going to buy off for that kind of hit but I certainly don't endorse it now

McAfee made the point this week that the football for kickoff comes straight out of the box so no rubbing it down, and it immediately gets removed from play to go to Canton. He said it's like kicking a piece of plastic. Just going to hope it works out but I don't like it now.

Found a couple more I like

Both teams to make a 35+ yd FG +110 3*
Final score of the game a FG or Safety -110

Key to the second one is that the game isn't a complete blowout. Guessing both teams get a bit more conservative if it's an 11 pt game or less in the 4th qtr so hoping both won't abandon the kicking game

Back