KJ Playoffs

KJ

Bump. Set. Shuma!
Will dabble in this sport this time of year, why not?

2h Toronto/Indiana o99 +105

Going to play Dubs in halves instead of full game. Don't know why I didn't yesterday.

2h Cavs/Pistons u100.5 -105

Would go for more except I generally hate overs on Sunday night

2h Portland tt o51 -120

Up +.8 on this venture and gonna stick with my initial thoughts for better or worse

Paul George over 23.5 pts -120 2*
GSW 1h tt o60 -115 3*

Player props never seem to work out well for me, but that George one seems like a no brainer...

:shake:

Is there a concern that...Toronto says....we have to stop George? so they'll double team him or something like that? this go round?

No, in fact it helps imo. Think this is his show and I'm gonna play on George until further notice. If it doesn't hit tonight, I'll play it again next game. Think his star will shine this playoff season, so impressed with how he's come back from the injury.

Turning into a big game for me

Draymond o15.5 pts -115
Draymond o18.5 reb/asst -115 .5*
Draymond double/double -220 3*
Draymond triple double +200

Also added to GSW 1h o57.5

Well coulda been worse

Up 6.28 on the day, 7.08 total and really didn't feel like Green was nearly as involved as I expected. Oh well

One for tomorrow

Boston ML +225

1h Portland tt o50.5 -115
Lillard o23.5 pts -120

Lillard bet is sheer stubbornness on my part but I'm stubborn

Getting frustrated with Portland approach, the whole definition of insanity thing. Hope they change it up.

2h Portland tt o50 -115 1.5*

Every now and again I pick a team to go in on and whiff. Thanks Blazers, the in-game adjustments that didn't exist were tremendous. Bad bad read on that team.

And just like that only up .71, probly find a prop for the GSW game but still thinking about that one

2h OKC/Dallas o98.5 -105

Very frustrating, Draymond with 3 fouls limits whatever chance that had, Curry not sharp which I was fine with but for the second game in a row, when Klay needs to make the key shot, he fails. Great Robin but he's no batman.

Live and learn. But fuck.

And fuck Iggy from the line, start taking a jumper. Painful to watch when you need points

Back