1Q Bulls/Raps u51.5 +100 2.5*
1H Bulls/Raps u103.5 -110 1.5*
live 2h Bulls/Raps u98.5 -110 2*

HT SGA o24.5 pts -110 3*

4/14

live OKC +7.5 -115 4*
live OKC ML +255

Last edited:
If the 1h goes over the 2h under will be a decent play. Leaning to Pels in the 2nd game

And just like that lose the 1h under to a half courter from FVV. This game of gamblin' is fun!
Haven't seen anything but looked at box around 2 mins left and said to myself must be a nice under.

Ugh.

• Sad
Reactions: KJ
Don't have a live 4Q under yet so just gonna hope they don't go bananas here at the end of the 3rd

live 2h Bulls/Raps u98.5 -110 2*

I posted that with Raps up 17 at 3:18 left in the 3rd and the Bulls playing dodge ball, of course that's how this league works

Going to find the Pels live if it works out

Going about this a different route, NO ML never got to my liking live in the first half and isn't a bet I want now.

Only 7 pts at HT and cold shooting, I really don't see this as much of a pressure half now. They're the dogs, they shouldn't be there, and they likely won't be there after tonight. But he's gonna keep trying to get buckets. Great discount from pregame.

HT SGA o24.5 pts -110 3*

Going about this a different route, NO ML never got to my liking live in the first half and isn't a bet I want now.

Only 7 pts at HT and cold shooting, I really don't see this as much of a pressure half now. They're the dogs, they shouldn't be there, and they likely won't be there after tonight. But he's gonna keep trying to get buckets. Great discount from pregame.

HT SGA o24.5 pts -110 3*
Shai is the man.

Reactions: KJ
Shai is the man.
He is and has been fun to watch this season

I didn't like how he distanced himself from the spotlight in the fourth last night...I get that he's shadowed but so is every other star player in those moments but they find a way to get the ball and make things happen. Possibly he's too young to get that and likely the coach failed to set up plays for him to go iso, whole team is young but he was a bust in the 4th if they lost the game. He barely touched the ball!

Has some work to do off the ball because with it he's incredible

Back