New Hampshire ML +275

Tomorrow's bracket is much more difficult I think

8/20

Oregon ML +275
Florida ML +165 2*
Washington ML +125 4*

Don't like S Dakota but simply hoping for a dog day Friday

GL KJ

Glad to see we're both on Tennessee today. They should put some runs on the board after surprisingly getting shutout on Thursday.

Curious, what book you using for these?

GL KJ

Glad to see we're both on Tennessee today. They should put some runs on the board after surprisingly getting shutout on Thursday.

Curious, what book you using for these?
I have a local that uses BOL format

Can't wait til we get live action here, sounds like mid 2022 and I can punt this whole thing

Ok yeah, nice... Yeah I'm using BOL and Bovada, BOL lines have been much better. Example: Tennessee is -190 on Bovada, I got -145 at BOL. You got it nice n early and got a great number.

Reactions: KJ
I might ride with you on Washington today... Any insight on that one?
I liked Hawaii, Wash, Ore, NJ coming in, looks like Cali might be the goods

Only reason I'm high on Wash is hitting but this is no breeze against FL...I put a ton of stock into teams that can play year round so not much a fan of fading FL but it's simply my chase on them. Oregon will be a large wager when it drops

Maybe parlay with Hawaii ML to drop the juice
Very strictly betting the ML and I feel good about it. That parlay sounds pretty incredible too.

Rarely bet anything over -150 unless tennis/UFC/boxing types but I think the Ducks show up hard tomorrow and fading SD's second pitcher is right in my wheelhouse.

Yeah I just hit on Man City -2 and over 3.5 on that last goal... Nice start to the weekend.
I bet against them but they're my squad so I'm perfectly fine losing wagers

Crazy that the Norwich defender was the leading scorer for City this season for several minutes til Jack accidentally knicked one in

Tennessee is the most disappointing team in my LL wagering history. What a flop.

#Quack!

The nebraska team doesn't hit much from what I've seen. The kid on the mound today shut out the SD team in the regional final though. He throws pretty hard.

The nebraska team doesn't hit much from what I've seen. The kid on the mound today shut out the SD team in the regional final though. He throws pretty hard.
First time I really paid attention, team from Chandler was so good. Cody Bellinger was on that team lol

I'm enjoying this

These two pitchers throw a ton of strikes and make this very watchable

Yep. And with no international teams, they really have no competition

though I did see they needed extra innings to beat Nebraska by 8 today?
LOLZ they gave up 3 in the sixth then with backs against the wall they put up a snowman in the 7th

Heavily invested in Oregon today

LA/Ohio seems like a coin flip for me so value is probably on the Buckeyes

Great slate of games today..... Best day of tourney so far, by a wide margin.

Texas
Cali
Hawaii

.....for me today. Loving Cali + money. Line has moved back n forth. They were dogs, then faves, now dogs again.

Last edited:
Reactions: KJ
Crazy line movement in the Mich/Hawaii game suggesting the 12 year olds are on the take

8/29

Michigan -2.5 -175 10*

This is the ultimate moment for Michiganders, the domination over Ohio will define this decade and it starts with an aluminum bat

Nice. Dicey at the end but a cover is a cover. Extra assist from the 1B ump on that check swing strikeout.

So these 2 teams met in the regionals and Michigan won but Ohio still advanced? How did that happen?

Back