• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

KJ European and Saudi and Aussie Club Footy Aug '23-May '24

KJ

Bump. Set. Shuma!
Going to probably do these monthly after this thread, not much a fan of betting clubs but there are spots and/or days I'm bored. These I actually looked at for a bit and like the spots, only concern w/RM is third straight match away from home but the history between these two warrants the wagers. Chelsea is more a fade of Luton Town, again they're still waiting to play at home til they build the stadium out to PL specs so figure this is an opportunity for Chelsea to work on the chemistry. Lean Leipzig in Germany but half their team has been in transfer rumors it seems and the loss to Leverkusen made sense. Could see a few things going on there, 2-0, 1-0, 1-1 wouldn't surprise me at all but they could also score 4 goals themselves.

8/25

Chelsea tt o2.5 -110 2*
Chelsea tt o3.5 +240
Las Palmas/Sociedad draw +210 .5*
Real
Madrid -1 +135 2*
Real Madrid tt o2.5 +145
Monaco ML/o1.5 +120 1.5*

Last edited:
Thanks mate!

Found a way to get Real Madrid even more involved today with a cross sport parlay. The women's 200 meter final is set to go off about 10 minutes after the RM match starts (Track world 'ships are on USA). Wish I'd have done this last night when she was -195 but didn't even think about the cross sport parlay.

Real Madrid ML -140/Shericka Jackson to win 200 -300 parlay +128 3*

Perfectly fine getting her at plus money and watching Celta get a result from RM

Last edited:
+3.39

8/26

Brighton -1 -125 3*
Brighton -1.5 +130 1.5*

Using the -190 ML in a couple cross sport parlays, perfect let down spot for WHU

Last edited:
Couldn't have read that more incorrectly. Not going to quit fading West Ham but now going to be hard to bet on Brighton. They did basically lose their midfield this Summer but figured them for a great plug and play type. Not today for sure.

Hilarious that Haaland anytime goal is -165

9/16

City tt o2.5 +205 2*
City tt o3.5+550

I think this could be 5-0

Last edited:
Just made it for the rest of the calendar year, not playing much inside the leagues

+1.24

10/2

Fulham pk +140
1h Fulham/Chelsea u.5 +190

Last edited:
That was fun, sloppy from Fulham which wasn't expected

live (44th minute) Las Palmas/Celta Vigo u1 +130 2*

I'll pay to see 2 goals in this after Celta got one VAR'd away

Last edited:
-2.76 ytd

That sucked all over

10/3 Premier League

Burnley ML +160 1.5*

Last edited:
-.36 ytd

10/6

Bundesliga

Monchengladbach ML +100 3*

Serie A

Empoli/Udinese draw +215
Lecce/Sassuolo draw +235

Last edited:
Bumped those draws up to 1 unit apiece, really think at least one gets home

Adding Bilbao tt just because they tend to score at home and are playing a very poor defense, would be pretty upset if I didn't play it and it hits

La Liga

Athletic Bilbao tt o2.5 +110 1.5*

Last edited:
+.79 ytd

Crazy day, enjoying this more than a pretty shitty college football card. Ten Hag lifeline might run out after this one. And never a better situation in sport than Bayern off the worst loss in club history against the rival. Probably should do more, might do it live.

Fulham pk +115 3*
Fulham ML +200

Bayern Munich ML -120 5*
Bayern Munich tt o2.5 +150

Last edited:
Really not much more to say. Not sure I've seen a line for a player to score a goal like this in a league match at any level but it's probably well under priced. We know he'll take any penalty so there's that, but I have to believe Harry scores more often than 2/3 of the time in this situation.

Kane anytime goal -165 3*

Last edited:
-1.51 ytd

Cagliari/Sassuolo BTTS -175 3*
Cagliari/Sassuolo BTTS/no draw +140 .5*
Vallecano/Celta Vigo draw +225

Moreirense -.25 -125 2*
Moreirense ML +115

Last edited:
+2.19 ytd

12/12 Club World Cup

Al-Ittihad tt o3.5 +135 3*
Al-Ittihad -2.75 +110 1.5*

Complete mismatch, Auckland in terrible for anyway now get to go to Saudi Arabia and play this elite scoring team? Not positive for the Kiwis. Last 5 opening matches in the tournament have all gone over 2.5 and that was before the Saudi League became loaded with stars. Decided to play the team total as opposed to the match total, I'm not sure Auckland will score.

Last edited:
+.69 ytd

12/13 England Championship

Middlesbrough/Hull o2.5 -135 3*

Last edited:
+5.19 ytd

Club World Cup has my attention for the first time ever because City are in it and play the winner of this first match today. Already looks like what you'd expect when Mexico meets Japan. Might go to extra time at 0-0. 2nd game today, gonna ride the Saudi team with the big names as the visitors, but playing in their home city. Again.

live Club Leon/Urawa Red Diamonds u1.75 -115 4*
Al-Ittihad tt o1.5 -160 2*

Al-Ittihad tt o2.5 +205
Al-Ittihad -1 -105

Last edited:
Some very good teams playing league matches today, pretty solid slate for a Friday

Saudi Pro

live Al-Hilal -1.75 -130 2*
live Al-Hilal tt o2.5 -120

Last edited:
Thinks it's more likely both of these matches see 4 goals than neither of them do

Bundesliga

Monchengladbach/Werder Bremen o3.25 -130 2*
Monchengladbach/Werder Bremen o3.5 +125

Eredevisie

Nijmegen/Sittard o2.5 +100 3*

Last edited:
Lyon in dead last in Ligue One likely won't last much longer. Monaco are a tough nut to crack at home but I think the better team is the road dog.

Lyon pk +215 2*

Last edited:
No play Genoa/Old Lady but an early goal will probably get me into a live under bet

Spurs should have some fun today against a pretty shoddy defense

Tottenham tt o1.5 -165 3*
Tottenham tt o2.5 +190

Also will have a rare fade of City tomorrow. 4 hour flight to Belgrade for a game Wed, back home against Palace Sat (who they've struggled with) then 6 hour flight to Saudi Arabia right after for games next Tue and Fri. This really isn't much of a home game for anyone other than the fans.

Last edited:
Benzema getting his penalty saved is all I need to know about that match

Figured the Saudis would make sure their team would get past this match

Richarlison decides to tease me right before HT

Was looking at a way to buy out a piece of the Spurs team total now just going along for the ride

Small bite on the Spain match, not overly confident because Vallecano have only scored 2 goals since November. But Osasuna matches tend to see both teams scoring so a bit of value at 0-0 HT

live HT Osasuna/Vallecano BTTS +425 .5*

Last edited:
+14.29

1/13 PL

Chelsea/Fulham o2.75 -115 3*
Fulham tt o1.5 +245 .5*

Last edited:
Cashed out the tt at .3*

Fulham are going to be stuck trying to play defense all match, don't even see how they manage a counter let alone two of them

Let's go goals

Just turned on Villa match and apparently that's why not. They aren't finishing top 4, was willing to give them the benefit of the doubt and compete for it but they're simply outclassed today.

Just turned on Villa match and apparently that's why not. They aren't finishing top 4, was willing to give them the benefit of the doubt and compete for it but they're simply outclassed today.
Oey

+5.19

Late to the party but the beauty of live betting. Lots of firepower missing gives us a softer line in a rivalry that tends to see goals

2/4

live Arsenal/Liverpool o2.5 -115 3*

+8.19

One unit prop bet on a specialty at espnbet, very reasonable to think it can hit

2/7

Aston Villa, PSG and Atletico Madrid all over 1.5 goals scored +500

How is espnbet?
Not much a fan for live betting which I do most, automatically updating the lines seems tough for them which means I have to hit refresh a lot. It really comes into play betting tennis. But they do have a ton more options for matches, a lot of remote soccer leagues you won't find elsewhere. Lots of fun boosts if you like that stuff. Very quick to respond to questions. Won't be a regular book for me but definitely has some advantages.

Next up will be bet365, I've wanted to use them but they weren't available in AZ even last week when I tried. Coincidentally I got an email stating that they are now licensed here as of Monday this week so going to fire them up probably after this weekend.

+7.19

Gotta bite, wayyyy too many chances with 30+ minutes left to not

l2/20

live Man City tt o1.5 +150 2*

Nothing says 1-0 like this match. I get it, going to be playing matches every 3-4 days for a good part of the season from here on and the frustration welcomes flat feet at times, but this match should not have been only 1-0. Mental game time of the season.

1708464644142.png

+5.19

Not a ton of urgency since they're up 3-1 on aggregate but it's fallen into playable range at HT

CAF CL

Al Hilal ML -130 2*

Last edited:
+7.19

Looking for a parade of goals today

2/23

Bunde

Leverkusen tt o2.5 +120 2*
Leverkusen tt o3.5 +310 .5*

Championship

Leeds/Leicester o2.75 -110 2*

La Liga