Farley u23.5 -140 2*
Mac Jones o3.5 +160
Parsons u14.5 -155

3rd pick overall Trey Lance +225 3*
Ravens 1st pick offense -120 2*
Farley u23.5 -140 2*
Mac Jones o3.5 +160
Parsons u14.5 -155
I’ve been trying to figure out Cpt. Nepotism’s (Shanny) pick. I don’t see how it’s not Jones. He was all pissy the whole press conference because they asked him why fans don’t like Jones. All the “info” has been shanny wants Jones and others don’t want him. Lynch even came out and said I defer to nepotism on qbs.
Is it a price bet? Am I missing something?

I’ve been trying to figure out Cpt. Nepotism’s (Shanny) pick. I don’t see how it’s not Jones. He was all pissy the whole press conference because they asked him why fans don’t like Jones. All the “info” has been shanny wants Jones and others don’t want him. Lynch even came out and said I defer to nepotism on qbs.
Is it a price bet? Am I missing something?
I will pay handsomely to see them trade all that draft capital to move up to 3 for Mac f'n Jones. If it happens, I'll laugh the night away as a Cards fan.

Pretty sure they go with Lance tho

I will pay handsomely to see them trade all that draft capital to move up to 3 for Mac f'n Jones. If it happens, I'll laugh the night away as a Cards fan.

I agree it’s an idiotic move, but shanny has done it before. The Solomon Thomas draft. I’ve seen lots of the 9ers will take Lance, but shanny seems like the throw a fit type and say, “I’m king. We want Jones.” I find it even weirder that Lynch came out and said that about QB’s.
Cest la vie.

• Love
Reactions: KJ
I agree it’s an idiotic move, but shanny has done it before. The Solomon Thomas draft. I’ve seen lots of the 9ers will take Lance, but shanny seems like the throw a fit type and say, “I’m king. We want Jones.” I find it even weirder that Lynch came out and said that about QB’s.
Cest la vie.
Would just be the most idiotic pre draft trade I can remember and I'm at half life!

Would just be the most idiotic pre draft trade I can remember and I'm at half life!
And don’t forget Shanny’s “Five guys” quote. You traded up genius! There is one guy in mind. It screams a fight between lynch and nepo. You are convincing me Lance is a good bet at that price. Hahahaha

Actually like all of those. If he falls and my titans don’t take Bateman or Moore at wr assuming they are there, I think they take Farley.

we on same page here. I’ve been baffled by all the talk with the bobble heads all but guaranteeing Jones going to Niners, I don’t understand it at all. I mean I’m sure Shanny can make him serviceable but he could do that with lot of other non special qbs he coulda got without giving up so much!

Are you all going to try and comeback and get Jones at + now?
I don’t think so.
I like KJs cars but Lance was the only one I felt really confident in.

Curiously tho is it OTB. What are you seeing I haven’t looked

Was a good night, hope this LB from Tulsa is all he's cracked up to be

kinda seemed similar to the clemson defensive kid they took who doesn’t have a true position. I liked the clemson kid, it took him awhile but he started making a impact towards end of year didn’t he? A real off season should do him wonders. Seems like they should have a ultra athletic bunch of guys roaming the middle the field. Not a bad thing to have with the direction the game going!!

kinda seemed similar to the clemson defensive kid they took who doesn’t have a true position. I liked the clemson kid, it took him awhile but he started making a impact towards end of year didn’t he? A real off season should do him wonders. Seems like they should have a ultra athletic bunch of guys roaming the middle the field. Not a bad thing to have with the direction the game going!!
We'll see, in theory the LBs will be Hicks, Chandler, Simmons and Collins...sounds incredible with JJ up front but we will get beaten over the top if CB isn't addressed. At least we have an all pro safety but that's a massive concern unless the pressure is hard every play

We'll see, in theory the LBs will be Hicks, Chandler, Simmons and Collins...sounds incredible with JJ up front but we will get beaten over the top if CB isn't addressed. At least we have an all pro safety but that's a massive concern unless the pressure is hard every play

Ya kinda got screwed in the corner department with the 2 good ones going even earlier than projected.

Back