KJ CL 8/2-8/10 Qualifiers

• Thread starter Thread starter KJ
  • Start date Start date

KJ

Bump. Set. Shuma!
Down to the final round of the underlings trying to qualify for groups. Good teams at this point.

8/2

Ludogorets/Dinamo Zagreb draw +215 2*
PSV pk +125 3*
PSV ML +200 1.5*
PSV tt o1.5 +125
Benfica -1.5 -120 6*

Think Benfica might skull fuck Midjyts at home and make next week irrelevant.

Man I can't keep up. Still playoff round after this round. Benfica made final 8 last year and lost Nunes and Everton...expecting them to come strong here. They reload like most of these teams do. Midtjylland coming off surviving last round on pens should be fun for them.

Adding Benfica -1.5 -120 4* (total 10*)

Last edited:
Today seems pretty straight forward, expecting several goals by the better home teams in and most of these matches.

Bodo Glimt -1.5 -105 4*
Bodo Glimt tt o2.5 +110 1.5*

In addition Norway, Norwegian champs vs Lithuanian champs. That's all I need. Lithuanians have only lost twice in their last 26 matches and are on 3 straight clean sheets in CL but Norwegians scored 8 in their last CL match at home. Pretty obvious which one I think gives here. Think Bodo/Glimt try to put this qually to bed today so next week won't matter.

Qarabag/Ferencveros BTTS -130. 2*

Sturm Graz +.25 -110 4*

Hate going against the Ukrainians but it's being played in Poland and Dynamo Kiev haven't been playing competitive footy other than this competition for obvious reasons.

Red Star -2 -125 5*
Red Star tt o2.5 -115 2*

Another complete mismatch, expect Red Star to coast and not be concerned with next week. Armenians likely won't score and their team total reflects that.

Added a parlay

Red Star ML/ Red Star o7.5 corners +120 2*

Simply think they'll be forward all match and might even get a triple at some point (I miss ManUK a ton) and good odds assuming they live at that end most of the match.

Today seems pretty straight forward, expecting several goals by the better home teams in and most of these matches.

Bodo Glimt -1.5 -105 4*
Bodo Glimt tt o2.5 +110 1.5*

In addition Norway, Norwegian champs vs Lithuanian champs. That's all I need. Lithuanians have only lost twice in their last 26 matches and are on 3 straight clean sheets in CL but Norwegians scored 8 in their last CL match at home. Pretty obvious which one I think gives here. Think Bodo/Glimt try to put this qually to bed today so next week won't matter.
Well done

Reactions: KJ
Got greedy with the add but 5 goals and only 4 corners is a crazy stat. On to next week.

8/9

Viktoria Plzen ML -175 2*
Viktoria Plzen -1 +100
PSV pk -145 4*
PSV ML +135 2*
PSV tt o1.5 -105 5"
Sturm Graz ML +140 3*
Rangers ML -140 2*

Outside of PSV the actual good teams did their business last week. These are wagers on the teams who I simply think are the better sides and all are at home.

Last edited:
Back