• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

KJ Champions League Qualifiers

KJ

Bump. Set. Shuma!
Fading me is suggested. There will be very few plays here because I've never heard of 90% of the teams involved in early qualifying which I think is a strength. Not realizing it started yesterday cost what would have been an easy win on the Romanian team and the Welsh team but now we start. I'll try to keep a record up until groups. It's a long season.

Future

Salzburg to advance to League Stage -170 3*

7/10

Slovan Bratislava -1.5 -105 2*
Ludogorets -1.75 -155 4*
Ludogorets -2 -115 2*

7/17

Ludogorets ML -115
Dinamo Batumi/Ludogorets BTTS no draw +115

7/23

FCSB ML pk -150 2*
FCSB ML +130
Midtjylland -2 -135 2*
Midtjylland -2.25 +100
Fenerbahce ML -155 2*
Sparta Prague -1.5 +100

7/24

PAOK -1 -175 3* (bet365)
Ludogorets -1 -125 2* (bet365)

8/6

Qarabag/Ludogorets u3 -118 3* (Bet365, same price as under 2.5 so I'll take it)
Qarabag ML +130 (MGM)
Qarabag ML/Ludogorets no goal +180 .5* (MGM)

Malmo/PAOK BTTS -150 3* (Caesars)
Midtjyllalnd/Ferencvaros BTTS no -115 (Caesars)
Lille/Fenerbahce o2.5 +105 2* (DK)
Salzburg ML -134 4* (bet365)

Salzburg -.75 +100 1.5* (bet365)

8/7

Bodo Glimt pk -135 2* DK

8/13

live Bodo Glimt ML -115 3*
PAOK ML +105 2*

Saint Gilloise/Slavia Prague o2.5 -130 2*
Saint Gilloise/Slavia Prague o2.75 +100

8/20

Bodo Glimt/Red Star o2.75 -120 3*
Bodo Glimt/Red Star o3 +115
Dinamo Zagreb ML -110 1.5*
Lille/Slavia Prague BTTS -115 2*

8/21

Malmo tt o1.5 +110 3* (F)
Malmo tt o2.5 +360 .5* (F)
Malmo/Sparta Prague o2.75 +100 1.5* (DK)
Midtjylland -1 -110 (DK)

Salzburg pk -150 2* (DK)
Dynamo Kyiv/Salzburg BTTS -200 1.5* (F)
Young Boys/Galatasaray BTTS -180 1.5* (F)
DK-Salz BTTS/YB-Gala BTTS parlay +133 (F)

Last edited:
7/10

Slovan Bratislava -1.5 -105 2*
Ludogorets -1.75 -155 4*
Ludogorets -2 -115 2*

Back to the well

7/17

Ludogorets ML -115
Dinamo Batumi/Ludogorets BTTS no draw +115

Missed out on an easy one with Bodo Glimt handicap this morning, slept right through it. Going to look at the rest of the matches today in a few and just missed Malmo before they scored. FML

FCSB ML pk -150 2*
FCSB ML +130

First leg chalkin'

Midtjylland -2 -135 2*
Midtjylland -2.25 +100
Fenerbahce ML -155 2*
Sparta Prague -1.5 +100

7/24

Perspective: At the other outlets I've looked at PAOK is only available at -1.5 or worse at minimum and the cheapest I've seen it is -175, so bet365 it is today. And they are the only one I've found to this point to have the Ludogorets match.

PAOK -1 -175 3* (bet365)
Ludogorets -1 -125 2* (bet365)

Round 3, going to post each game separately from early to late. This round is going to take several minutes per match and lines are changing pretty quickly

8/6

Qarabag ML +130 (MGM)

Round 3, going to post each game separately from early to late. This round is going to take several minutes per match and lines are changing pretty quickly

8/6

Qarabag ML +130 (MGM)
Oh yeah!

Malmo 4 of 6 last matches have seen at least 5 goals and 8 of 10 have seen both teams score. Also Sweden are midseason unlike some of the Southern European teams so there's continuity for Malmo who lead that league and be pretty surprised if the Greek champs can't score against these guys. Definitely worth the bite.

Malmo/PAOK BTTS -150 3* (Caesars)

Going to only play this for a unit, I like under but at the u2.5 -135/45 type juice I'm seeing, everything has a similar price on BTTS no except Caesars. Hope it doesn't end 1-1 but again, only one unit.

Midtjyllalnd/Ferencvaros BTTS no -115 (Caesars)

Actually no play on Sparta Prague and Bucharest, that one is easy to toss

If I was needing action on it, I'd put lunch money on Rangers pk at plus money but they aren't in the class of Dynamo Kiev, I'm not even sure where that "home" match is for Kiev til I get back to capping but it's why that game's a toss too.

Don't understand the line on Lille/Fenerbahce, that will be a capping thing. Salzburg, however, will not take much other than looking around for lines.

Last edited:
Quick glance under makes sense in Dynamo/Rangers but again, not enough to play it. Dynamo have looked very good recently but not enough to pull that trigger

As for Sparta, as I figured it sends mixed signals. Trends say they will score at least 2 and they also say Steau Bucharesti will advance after next week. Not for me to decipher.

Found a small angle in France. Bit of turnover in Lille but they're capable of scoring, Fenerbahce has a scoring machine in Dzeko. Think this one sees goals. There are trends that say the Turks allow goals to the French at a 2.3/match split which doesn't mean much to me but I do like this to be more open than the typical French matchup. Mourinho is manager at Fenerbahce now which is funny how the mighty has fallen but there is plenty of offense on both these squads.

Lille/Fenerbahce o2.5 +105 2* (DK)

7 matches tomorrow, hope I found the right stuff in these 5 at least. Wednesday there are only 3, going to try to get to them a bit later but these next couple rounds of qualification matches have become significant. This year is going to be crazy since the concept of groups is basically gone and the adjustments are going to be massive of course if you're aware. Gave me a headache when I learned of the new format and not sure even after looking at it I still have a clue what UEFA are doing other than adding a few matches.

7 matches tomorrow, hope I found the right stuff in these 5 at least. Wednesday there are only 3, going to try to get to them a bit later but these next couple rounds of qualification matches have become significant. This year is going to be crazy since the concept of groups is basically gone and the adjustments are going to be massive of course if you're aware. Gave me a headache when I learned of the new format and not sure even after looking at it I still have a clue what UEFA are doing other than adding a few matches.
Yep just a UEFA $$$ grab, I'm still trying to figure out new format, seems to me they are adding more lesser teams not quality.

Reactions: KJ
Yep just a UEFA $$$ grab, I'm still trying to figure out new format, seems to me they are adding more lesser teams not quality.
Well players are negotiating that into contracts now. Making it to knockouts could involve 4 extra games for the fringe teams. Also the Club World Cup is so many extra games. Not sure how I attack this, fortunately for the next 4 weeks we get quality squads that really want to make it to that thing we know nothing about lol

Like all three away teams on Wednesday to keep it compact and go for the win next week which makes this tough to wager. Guessing unders at worst go 2-1 but not really interested in that.

8/7

Bodo Glimt pk -135 2* DK

Even though I was gonna wait for the Big 5 you have given me the bug, lol. Looking at these for tomorrow, haven't decided final plays yet, prolly mix and match and a couple of singles. What you think like any.

Trabzonspor vs Rapid Vienna o2.5 ( & maybe a small play on Trab)
HNK Rijeka vs Elfsborg o2.5
FC Dinamo Minsk Win
Omonia Nicosia vs MOL Fehervar FC o2.5
HJK Helsinki Win
FC Saburtalo Tbilisi vs Basaksehir o2.5
Basaksehir Win (my play of the day)
----------------------------------------------------------
Bundesliga 2 (1) Kaiserslautern vs Greuther Furth (2) o2.5
Already on this prolly gonna be my big bet of weekend as I don't usually play large till season is underway. Cheers Steve

Last edited:
Even though I was gonna wait for the Big 5 you have given me the bug, lol. Looking at these for tomorrow, haven't decided final plays yet, prolly mix and match and a couple of singles. What you think like any.

Trabzonspor vs Rapid Vienna o2.5 ( & maybe a small play on Trab)
HNK Rijeka vs Elfsborg o2.5
FC Dinamo Minsk Win
Omonia Nicosia vs MOL Fehervar FC o2.5
HJK Helsinki Win
FC Saburtalo Tbilisi vs Basaksehir o2.5
Basaksehir Win (my play of the day)
----------------------------------------------------------
Bundesliga 2 (1) Kaiserslautern vs Greuther Furth (2) o2.5
Already on this prolly gonna be my big bet of weekend as I don't usually play large till season is underway. Cheers Steve
LOL at me, spent 3 hours studying these last night thought they were 3pm kickoffs, guess who never got to place any wagers, LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: KJ
LOL at me, spent 3 hours studying these last night thought they were 3pm kickoffs, guess who never got to place any wagers, LOL.
Man it takes me long enough on these CL qualifiers, think Europa and Conference would burn me out. I don't mind getting involved once groups start, not sure if Europa is changing the same as CL or not but figuring out who cares about it is more difficult than CL obviously.

Wasn't overly motivated to play leg 2 this week but early goal against Bodo since they held a 1-0 lead coming in got me in the game. PAOK at home just needing to win to advance gets my money too.

Like FCSB but not playing against Sparta

Only one I like on the later slate is over in Belgium. If St Gilliois go for it and score 2 early then park it, so be it but that match should be pretty open.

Saint Gilloise/Slavia Prague o2.5 -130 2*
Saint Gilloise/Slavia Prague o2.75 +100

Ugh leg 2 clearly isn't for my capping style. Completely opposite of how I pictured it playing out.

PAOK should have been a winner though and that would have changed today's narrative.

Didn't expect plays on all four Wednesday but here we are. Plenty of trends for all of these as well as current form. Only looking at DK and Fanatics tonight so will abbreviate.

8/21

Malmo tt o1.5 +110 3* (F)
Malmo tt o2.5 +360 .5* (F)
Malmo/Sparta Prague o2.75 +100 1.5* (DK)
Midtjylland -1 -110 (DK)
Salzburg pk -150 2* (DK)
Dynamo Kyiv/Salzburg BTTS -200 1.5* (F)
Young Boys/Galatasaray BTTS -180 1.5* (F)
DK-Salz BTTS/YB-Gala BTTS parlay +133 (F)

Also took a future on Salzburg to advance -170 3* to League Stage (new name for Group Stage)

That's more than I wanted on this shit tomorrow but is what it is. Could have easily added BTTS in that Malmo match and Midtjits to keep a clean sheet but that bet is no fun and already have plenty going on some not so fun juicy wagers. See how it plays out. Bad day tomorrow and next week will be slight to say the least. Hope at least Salzburg will be in play.

Scandanavia fucking blows

No reason to do anything but fade them this season. Not sure how Malmo get shut out at home and Midgets draw. What a terrible day for that part of the world in futbol.

Back