Bump. Set. Shuma!
-20.61 postseason
+18.465 season/post

1/8

1Q Wash/Mich o10.5 -105

Last edited:
12/9

S Dakota St -21 -110 1.5*

Going to start with this and hope to get a better number live if Nova gets an early stop or scores early, just want something in case the route is on from the beginning. Usually Nova is there in the playoffs but this is about the time they check out, when they have to go on the road and play the big dogs.

Call me a sucker, I've watched a bit of the cold blustery windy weather but if it loses so be it

live HT Villanova/S Dakota St o30.5 -115 3*

Obviously this game is throwing lines makers a curveball they aren't comfy with

Well, that's absolutely wild they put out a 2h total of 11.5n!!
I think it was legit too! Didn't go crazy unless they cancel it but DK hasn't canceled a bad line on me to date, I think these guys feel lost.

MGM just moved to 36.5 +100, they hung on to 33.5 for quite awhile

I have 21 and then 20 with under juiced -135.

I feel like those books kept their live line from 4 mins left and forgot to update. Wild.

Hopefully they are cost some money for that. Wild, since that is computer based.

I have 21 and then 20 with under juiced -135.

I feel like those books kept their live line from 4 mins left and forgot to update. Wild.

Hopefully they are cost some money for that. Wild, since that is computer based.
Yeah not sure who was manning the data but they fell asleep at the wheel

They've both seemed to settle at 36.5 now

Can catch some stuff live, rarely

Was able to get one on live golf during the Open, think it was Fitzpatrick to make birdie or better on a hole at +370 after he'd already stuffed a shot to 2 feet. Got a couple bogey or worse after balls were hit in the water at good plus numbers too.

DK is only doing full game so had to go to MGM with a 1h bet, actually prefer to do it this way and play live as necessary.

NDSU 1h/NDSU ML -135 3*

Doesn't look like weather will be a factor at all this weekend in FCS, really expect the home teams to do work. NDSU off two huge road wins, I'm all about the Grizz this weekend. SDSU off the insane wind last week, kinda think they'll absolutely crush. No rush on them at current line. Like -21 and under which is a colossal sin to do both so just gonna wait that one out til Friday afternoon.

12/16

Montana +1 -110 3*

Live S Dakota St -46.5 -105 2*

Liked SDSU and under before the game, this has 60+ win all over it now. Colossal mismatch.

live HT Ohio -20.5 -120 1.5*

Glad I woke up late, certainly didn't see Ohio doing this but from what I've seen it doesn't look like it's going to suddenly stop after halftime

Fell asleep but personally won on USF last night, was actually one of my favorite bowl games and wish I was there to bet it live. Tonight isn't as much fun but still up there, I'd have lined this at 14.5 if these two met during the season.

Will be on UCF, just zero rush with everyone and their dogs on UCF and over at this point and the number sitting at 5. Guess I hope it somehow gets down to 4 if later money comes in on the ACC, will jump on it if it creeps up to 5.5 because 6 is a key number for me. I don't love the total now that it's crept up from opening at 61, seeing this game as a mid 50s to mid teen type game.

Needed hiatus yesterday, even put money in my account and bet nothing lol. Would have lost on UCF anyway, needed that old school pass out on the sofa and wake up trying to find a blanket like the college years.

Sucks I love favorites today, not generally my cup o tea

Troy/AFA ML parlay +158 3*
Troy/Utah ML parlay -103 3*
AFA/Utah ML parlay +156 2*
Air Force ML -120 2*
Troy/AFA/Utah ML parlay +261

Would love SJSU team total, been told it's 28.5 and I'd smash that

Needed hiatus yesterday, even put money in my account and bet nothing lol. Would have lost on UCF anyway, needed that old school pass out on the sofa and wake up trying to find a blanket like the college years.

Sucks I love favorites today, not generally my cup o tea

Troy/AFA ML parlay +158 3*
Troy/Utah ML parlay -103 3*
AFA/Utah ML parlay +156 2*
Air Force ML -120 2*
Troy/AFA/Utah ML parlay +261

Would love SJSU team total, been told it's 28.5 and I'd smash that
GL like favs today too ughhhhh haha
You like SJSU over 28.5tt?

• Love
Reactions: KJ
Literally no lines scream out today, public money is on favorites and overs. Pretty boring if that's your angle.

These games with so much turnover, grats if you've been able to predict these crazy line moves. It's easy to buy in to all the movement but there will be teams that have guys playing and will solidify their spots as starters next year. Good luck projecting that.

12/27

USC +7 -112 3*
USC ML +210

That's twice in this thread where I've tried posting and the next day it shows that it hasn't posted. Oh well, I'd still play it today anyway.

WVU/UNC o60 -112 3*

Early Thursday we get my favorite ML of the bowl season and going to pair SMU with several wagers. Sure, they're -380 or whatever, I think that's crazy value considering they're playing at historic Fenway against BC who will be dogged massively against SMU when they start playing conference games the next few years. And SMU gets to show why they would give Oregon a better game than Liberty will. Why would BC players even care about playing an early game at Fenway? This is where that -380 gets to improve MLs on teams I like. Not sure if I'll post cross sport plays since the CBB MLs that I want for Thursday aren't up yet but if I can play them, I will.

These are all teams whose MLs I plan on playing anyway going forward, just really like the fact that tagging SMU on with them adds so much value imo. SMU wins, all of the remaining MLs become much more fun to navigate. Somehow BC wins, well that's gamblin'

12/28

SMU/Rutgers ML parlay +123 2*
SMU/Arizona ML parlay +115 2*
SMU/Oregon St ML parlay +266
SMU/Missouri ML parlay +190
SMU/Wyoming ML parlay -106 2*
SMU/Iowa ML parlay +278
SMU/Michigan ML parlay +129

SMU should take care of biz. For BC players, yeah they get to play in Fenway but is it that big a deal? They'd surely rather be somewhere warm. Most of the student fans probably home for the break & the weather is going to be shitty. I like the ML parlay with Rutgers today.

live HT Clemson/Kentucky u45.5 -120 2*

Hope to get out of this one just losing juice, bad football game

Gambled hoping to get back to 6 on this one, par for the course today

Missouri +4 -110 5*
Missouri ML +160 1.5*

Back