KJ Bowling Like We've Done it Before

King injury and butterfingers cost a massive swing yesterday, Buffs just a bad read on UT motivation, that happens this time of year.

Moving on....

1h Wisconsin tt o14.5 -120 3*
Wisconsin tt o30.5 +100 1.5*
Oklahoma tt o35.5 -115 8*
(gotta try to overcome the over bet way back when which seemed so good)
Wisconsin/Oklahoma ML parlay -139 3*

Mississippi St tt u23 -115 4*
SJSU tt o36.5 -125 3*
1h SJSU tt o17.5 -130 1.5*
1q SJSU tt o7.5 -110

Rain and high winds in Ft Worth all game, waiting on Liberty Bowl, will rain all game and winds 12-13 there, number is so low that a couple slippery ball turnovers could give some short fields which is more of a thing with the option than typical running games obviously. Gonna wait that one out, may just do it live. Final chance to fade Leach this season and I think fading his offense in these conditions is ideal. Hard to cap turnovers but I expect SJSU defense to contribute to that team total whether it be from scoring itself or providing the offense a couple short drives.

Starkel back in so mize well, they finally seemed like they woke up just a bit before the final turnover

2h SJSU tt o17.5 -115 3*

I got a little ballsy to boost the payout and laid the points with Uga (well bought back down to -7) then both the playoff mls. That puts more on Uga than I planned but fuck it, got my covid handout in bank this morning! Lol. Gl today

Reactions: KJ
Clemson -7 -118 4*
1q Clemson tt o7.5 -105 2*

Think last year gets the CATS going early and often

Seeing 13-14 mph all game, not enough to scare me off. Should see a ton of plays, that I'm pretty sure of

no doubt. Yea that not bad. Hoping Scott has a monster game, he gets the touches and now facing a sharman soft d!!

Wow IU is in shambles

2h Ole Miss tt o13.5 -115 5*, might even get a defensive score

Over still worked out with Gators opting out so just gotta hope for the best here too. Pretty sure UNC defense will do their part to contribute at least.

Texas A&M tt o37.5 -130 5*
1Q Texas A&M tt o7.5 -115 3*
UNC tt o28 +105 3*

Will look for a spot for UNC live if they look capable without the opt outs, kinda think there's still plenty of talent on offense, just not sure the chemistry is worth doing too much with before seeing it

2h UNC tt o14.5 -105 4*
2h Texas A&M tt o17.5 -105 2*

Saw enough to think both teams can do what they want offensively if they're allowed to

Aggies normally slow sht down second half and grind it out. Without that unreal catch by Newsome unc could have just 3 field goals.

Back