KJ Bowling Like We've Done it Before

KJ

Bump. Set. Shuma!
I seriously don't know numbers today but this is what I have. Lesser bowls will be played accordingly

La Tech +7 -110 3*
La Tech ML +210

Memphis -8.5 -113 5*
Memphis tt o30 -120 2*
Hawaii +8 -117 3*
Hawaii ML +255

Buffalo tt o30 -115 2*
WKU +3 -113 2*
WKU ML +138
Coastal Carolina -6.5 -110 4*

Coastal Carolina tt o33.5 -115 2*
Live Liberty/CC o 52.5 -115 5*

Live Coastal ML +250
Miami +2 -110 4*

Miami ML +110 2*
Colorado +7 -105 2*

Colorado ML +240
1h Wisconsin tt o14.5 -120 3*

Wisconsin tt o30.5 +100 1.5*
Oklahoma tt o35.5 -115 8*

Wisconsin/Oklahoma ML parlay -139 3*
Florida/OU o68.5 -115 4*
Mississippi St tt u23 -115 4*

SJSU tt o36.5 -125 3*
1h SJSU tt o17.5 -130 1.5*

1q SJSU tt o7.5 -110
2h SJSU tt o17.5 -115 3*

live WVU/Army u45.5 -115 3*
live WVU/Army u49.5 -115 3*

-5.56 as of end of 2020

1h Cincinnati/UGA o26.5 -110 2*
Live UGA +4.5 -125 3*
1h Northwestern -3 -105 2*
ND/Bama u65.5 -110 3*

1h Notre Dame tt u10.5 -125 4*
Notre Dame tt u23 -115 10*
Georgia/Alabama/Clemson ML parlay -108 3*

Clemson -7 -118 4*
1q Clemson tt o7.5 -105 2*
Kentucky tt o26.5 -115 3*

1h Indiana tt o19.5 -120 3*
Indiana tt o37.5 -125 2*

2h Ole Miss tt o13.5 -115 5*
ISU -4.5 -110 4*
UNC/A&M o69 -110 6*
Texas A&M tt o37.5 -130 5*
1Q Texas A&M tt o7.5 -115 3*
UNC tt o28 +105 3*
2h UNC tt o14.5 -105 4*
2h Texas A&M tt o17.5 -105 2*

also will be on ND tt under, wanted Cinci with that chip on the shoulder but UGA are playing a home game. OSU/Clemson line looks right, prolly goes up but not sure I'd want to lay more than a TD against OSU.

Last edited:
Miami +2 -110 4* and ML +110 2* (got this at 3 but don't care, this is the better team and Ok Lite don't want to play for this coach

I seriously don't know numbers today but this is what I have. Lesser bowls will be played accordingly

Florida/OU o68.5 -115 4*
ND/Bama u65.5 -110 3*
ISU -4.5 -110 4*
UNC/A&M o69 -110 6*

also will be on ND tt under, wanted Cinci with that chip on the shoulder but UGA are playing a home game. OSU/Clemson line looks right, prolly goes up but not sure I'd want to lay more than a TD against OSU.

Going to repost in case this get somewhere I don't want it to, those were played and now I'm editing the original post w/updates

Can say I have Iowa -11.5 for a unit but that's obviously not there anymore so just sitting

NC team total over will be played, guess that whole thing trends over but like this one the best

La Tech +7 -110 3*
La Tech ML +210
Memphis -8.5 -113 5*

tt with Brady White and co will be played, no number yet

Florida/OU o68.5 -115 4*
ND/Bama u65.5 -110 3*
ISU -4.5 -110 4*
UNC/A&M o69 -110 6*

Going to repost in case this get somewhere I don't want it to, those were played and now I'm editing the original post w/updates
Took Heels over at open 68.5 but not as hot on it with some of the opt outs, but still think it goes over. Also jumped on ISU at 4 and UF/OU over at open 68.5 and I that one is now at 72.5, so nice job jumping early on that one.

Any concern La Tech can't stop the run?
Defense in general is a concern for all teams not in the big bowls every year but I simply can't factor effort/motivation much anymore. It used to be a thing when getting to a bowl was prestigious and that certainly isn't the case these days, especially this year.

Took Heels over at open 68.5 but not as hot on it with some of the opt outs, but still think it goes over. Also jumped on ISU at 4 and UF/OU over at open 68.5 and I that one is now at 72.5, so nice job jumping early on that one.

who opted out for your squad?

hope all has been well? Assuming you still been gambling this whole time? How was your season?
Yeah still at it, oddly NFL was better than NCAA this year. Been a ton more selective although that may not bear out in this thread, prolly play most bowl games. Thing is the Suns are finally relevant after a decade so my interest in NBA has increased tenfold.

Yeah still at it, oddly NFL was better than NCAA this year. Been a ton more selective although that may not bear out in this thread, prolly play most bowl games. Thing is the Suns are finally relevant after a decade so my interest in NBA has increased tenfold.

I loved watching the Suns in the bubble, I hope adding cp3 works out! Fun team to watch!!

I really reduced my number of plays as well. Ncaa mostly because I had a game or 3 I liked cancelled every week!! Nfl I have just been way better being super selective as I’m finally coming to the conclusion after 20+ years that less is more! Lol.

Reactions: KJ
You gotta check my thread man as I posted some of that stuff days ago haha

my bad. I always do, just normally not till later in week. Bowls going off all week has me a little out of sorts! Ya know how ate up I can be, posting in-game stuff in wrong threads all the time, asking questions that already been answered, going off topic in wrong threads! Lol. “Drugs are bad, ummmmmkay”!!! Lol

my bad. I always do, just normally not till later in week. Bowls going off all week has me a little out of sorts! Ya know how ate up I can be, posting in-game stuff in wrong threads all the time, asking questions that already been answered, going off topic in wrong threads! Lol. “Drugs are bad, ummmmmkay”!!! Lol
No worries man...my first play doesn’t kick off til next Wednesday I think as I am all about discipline this bowl season so I don’t blow this nice run here at the end of the season.

No worries man...my first play doesn’t kick off til next Wednesday I think as I am all about discipline this bowl season so I don’t blow this nice run here at the end of the season.

smart. I played the Nevada over yesterday. Didnt make a play on the byu game, I talked bout wanting to play the under but didn’t have the balls, feel for over backers on that one, byu was so close to scoring before taking knees! I couldn’t Back byu as I hate them since the coastal game where I believe that awful coach gave that one away! I did win about 250 playing dfs tho so that was nice!

not sure if I make any plays today? talking bout them plenty in the bowl thread so won’t keep hijacking this one! lol

I been back and forth all day on whether I was playing Hawaii or passing, getting indecisive at my old age, lol. Worry about how Hawaii has looked this year when they come to the mainland. I do think the mountain west is drastically underrated in the power rankings so that alone enough to make me like the points. Fuck it I gotta go out anyways so think I’ll swing across the river and bet them! Happy holidays bud.

At least they've been in the Dallas area since Monday so hopefully there's been some adjustment to cool/windy for them. Enjoy the holidays, bunch of hoops watching tomorrow with a dash of NFL playoff grudge to boot!

At least they've been in the Dallas area since Monday so hopefully there's been some adjustment to cool/windy for them. Enjoy the holidays, bunch of hoops watching tomorrow with a dash of NFL playoff grudge to boot!

I didn’t notice till now we had a nfl game, that cool. Hoops without fans really bums me out! Especially Ncaa, I can’t really stand watching the college kids without fans going crazy!

I didn’t notice till now we had a nfl game, that cool. Hoops without fans really bums me out! Especially Ncaa, I can’t really stand watching the college kids without fans going crazy!
Yeah rematch of the botched missed PI. It's different capping CBB without HCA nearly factoring as much.

Yeah rematch of the botched missed PI. It's different capping CBB without HCA nearly factoring as much.

im sure it way different. Seeing puke has lost 2 out of Conf home games before Xmas not something you see every year! Any year really! Football has went on so long I havnt even renewed my kenpom subscription or even began to even think bout betting it. I’ll probably start looking into this upcoming week now that I can hopefully get a idea how it going.

Will play game over live if value presents itself. Like it pregame but just sticking with the CC team total for now.

Back