King Kyrgios vs The Joker - Men's Wimbledon Final In-Game

Legend says when Nick stood up for Djokovic in Australia they got together and orchestrated this, the war in Ukraine, the players testing positive, Nadal's injury, everything

Nick's the most entertaining cunt I've seen in years and you know, at this age, an exciting cunt is a treasure even when it's a dumpster fire

Sunlight is at like 5:30 here in Central Illinois. No bueno.
Yeah this time of year we can at least see without electricity around 4:45 but it's getting pretty dark by 7:45. Not sure when actual sunrise is

Actually probably closer to 5 now, hint of sun on the horizon but still need light

Breakfast at Wimbledon will be cottage cheese and an English muffin today, for nostalgia

Crazy how opinionated he is considering no one has ever seen how he's celebrated after winning a Slam

Joker -2.5 sets +150 2*

Really hope he loses the 1st set, will come over the top for a lot more if he does. Hell even if he wins the 1st and loses the 2nd but that doesn't seem likely.

Actually got Kyrgios to not win a set at +175 so scratch that above, so many different wagers out there for the same result

Best odds I could find on Joker to win in straight sets is Kyrgios to not win a set at +175 so 2 units there. A few other options paid less in different odds. If Joker loses set 1 it will be 8 units on him in some shape. If he wins the first and loses the 2nd will be 6, wins the first two and loses the 3rd will be 4 but will be pricey if that's the case.

Stupid for me to not hedge my massive joker futures with Nick first set. Novak tells his Serbian buddies to crush opponents first set against him

Stupid for me to not hedge my massive joker futures with Nick first set. Novak tells his Serbian buddies to crush opponents first set against him
Forgot you have Djoka big. Ummm... definitely should have hedged not to sound like a dick. But, Djoka doesn't have any responses to Kyrgios game (since Kyrgios seemingly gives a shit finally)

Forgot you have Djoka big. Ummm... definitely should have hedged not to sound like a dick. But, Djoka doesn't have any responses to Kyrgios game (since Kyrgios seemingly gives a shit finally)

Yeah first set was an obvious play for the dog based on what we’ve seen. Novak no interest in it.

Praying this set takes a bit longer so I can go get a 6 pack when they open at 10 and just enjoy the rest of the match:beerdrink:

Back