KIMBO SLICE vs. KEN SHAMROCK -OCT. 4

I do too, but I think he loses this fight. I know a lot of the board thinks Kimbo wins this match. Slice is a puncher and will always have a chance, but he can't take it to the ground. If it becomes a ground fight Shamrock wins this fight easily.

Conditioning will play a huge role if Slice does not knock out Shamrock early. All I'm saying is don't be shocked if Kimbo loses.

:shake: Exactly.....there's always that chance of going to the ground, which most fights end up there anyways.

Fedor would be -130 vs Kimbo--

Kimbo is an animal and can bullrush Fedor. He has fought that crazy looking Thompson guy and almost decapitiated his ear off. He also fought Chico GRANDE and Adrian and gave Sean GANNON a good fight.

I think Kimbo has the advantage striking, and wrestling is a tie-- Kimbo is afraid of no man and has the training of Bas RUTTEN to back him up--

Lol that was a joke, Fedor would be 1500 over Kimbo, he would beat him within 30 seconds, maybe even 15 seconds.

Kimbo should beat SHAMMROCK, isnt Kimbo at least 30 pounds heavier also?

What kind of match are they having, KIMBO is heavyweight and KEN is a light heavyweight

<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->
Fedor would be -130 vs Kimbo--

:36_11_6::36_11_6::36_11_6::36_11_6:

Kimbo should beat SHAMMROCK, isnt Kimbo at least 30 pounds heavier also?

What kind of match are they having, KIMBO is heavyweight and KEN is a light heavyweight

Well he should be able to beat Ken, if Ken chooses to stand with him. The only strategy I see for Ken Shamrock is to take Kimbo down to the ground and go for a submission. I don't know how well Kimbo can defend a sub or if he can transition...maybe Bas has trained Kimbo extensively in that area.

Shamrock hasn't submitted anyone in close to 10 years and hasn't won a fight in almost the same (minus the wwe stint). While Slice is horrible, his sprawl and brawl will keep the fight standing... TKO, Kimbo Slice

Any thought on the undercard? Never wagered it but the degenerate in me is starting to get interested.

it's elite xc so pretty predictable with the LARGE faves likely to win- kimbo slice, jake shields, a arlovski, carano, and one upset- radech over rua...

rua's a lot better on the ground but i think this is gonna turn out to be a slugfest- someone will get knocked out- my money's on radech (15 out of 17 wins coming via ko) coming out on top

kimbo looked so much bigger in the weigh in, it was not even funny----

I dont know if Ken is thick enough to get Kimbo to the ground.

However Kimbo being favored by -480 either they know Ken is washed up, becuase I feel that anyone has a shot at being KIMBO< thompson had him but he was also much heavier than KEN SHAMDORK---

May have to take a small shot at KEN SHAM, but not sure if CBS has fed him KEN, and would not be surprised if refs get involved in this one

according to a thread over at blankets, its back on again... Who knows..

Daley looks like the best dog-- am I right?

lol.... Kimbo was a bigger favorite against his scheduled opponent then he is against someone who takes the fight last minute. What does that tell you about what they thought about Shamrock.

Kimbo -300 now lol

damn id like to bang the gina carana chick..shes hot....anh pics out there?

I just put a little on Petruzelli at +370.

I'll add a little more before the fight, and everyone rushes to bet Kimbo against "this chump."

lmao....this shit is about 1 notch about the WWE. Shamrock is fighting, then he's not, then he is, and then finally he's not and they already have the replacement lined up. what a bunch of shit. i'll stick with solely UFC events from now.

did anybody during her introduction when that other chick besides gina was peering evily into the camera, and then the camera guy puts it under her fucking face and zooms in nice and tight. i threw up all over the placee, i gotta clean it up now thx

seriously, does the camera guy have to get about 2 inches from that cobalt chicks grill everytime. and then zoom in, that shit is disturbing

i would not be surprised if Shamrock was told to lose this fight or something. How can he pass weigh ins and then be on and then off and then back on?

This makes no sense at all, I have never heard of something so strange and can only think that they want Kimbo to win at any cost

If they wanted Kimbo to win, Ken would have been their best bet.

Either Ken said he wasn't going to take a dive, and they paid him not to figh and get "cut."

Or....

The story is true, and he actually was cut sparring last night.

The last thing EliteXC wants is a guy that's young, and has talent. Also, from what I understand, he is still under contract with UFC. So I guarantee Dana has called him, and said i'll quadruple what ever they offer for you to take a dive, so you can expose this fraud.

I just can't believe that EliteXC is letting this go through.

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=608 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=HeaderBase><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=608 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=HeaderOrange align=middle width=70 height=25></TD><TD class=HeaderOrange align=middle width=99>Opponent </TD><TD class=HeaderOrange align=middle width=125>Method </TD><TD class=HeaderOrange align=middle width=125>Event Title </TD><TD class=HeaderOrange align=middle width=84>Date </TD><TD class=HeaderOrange align=middle width=47>Round </TD><TD class=HeaderOrange align=middle width=58>Time </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=TxtBox><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>
spacer.gif
</TD><TD>
spacer.gif
</TD><TD>
spacer.gif
</TD><TD>
spacer.gif
</TD><TD>
spacer.gif
</TD><TD>
spacer.gif
</TD><TD>
spacer.gif
</TD></TR><TR align=middle><TD class="Txt11Gray OddBgd" height=30> Win </TD><TD class="Txt11Gray OddBgd">Sean Sallee </TD><TD class="Txt11Gray OddBgd">TKO </TD><TD class="Txt11Gray OddBgd">KF - Knight Fight </TD><TD class="Txt11Gray OddBgd">10/27/2007 </TD><TD class="Txt11Gray OddBgd">1 </TD><TD class="Txt11Gray OddBgd">2:58 </TD></TR><TR align=middle><TD class=Txt11Gray height=30> Loss </TD><TD class=Txt11Gray>Wilson Gouveia </TD><TD class=Txt11Gray>Submission (Guillotine Choke) </TD><TD class=Txt11Gray>UFC - Fight Night 9 </TD><TD class=Txt11Gray>4/5/2007 </TD><TD class=Txt11Gray>2 </TD><TD class=Txt11Gray>0:39 </TD></TR><TR align=middle><TD class="Txt11Gray OddBgd" height=30> Win </TD><TD class="Txt11Gray OddBgd">Bernard Rutherford </TD><TD class="Txt11Gray OddBgd">KO </TD><TD class="Txt11Gray OddBgd">UWC - Ultimate Warrior Challenge </TD><TD class="Txt11Gray OddBgd">2/2/2007 </TD><TD class="Txt11Gray OddBgd">1 </TD><TD class="Txt11Gray OddBgd">1:47 </TD></TR><TR align=middle><TD class=Txt11Gray height=30> Loss </TD><TD class=Txt11Gray>Matt Hamill </TD><TD class=Txt11Gray>Decision (Unanimous) </TD><TD class=Txt11Gray>UFC - The Final Chapter </TD><TD class=Txt11Gray>10/10/2006 </TD><TD class=Txt11Gray>3 </TD><TD class=Txt11Gray>5:00 </TD></TR><TR align=middle><TD class="Txt11Gray OddBgd" height=30> Win </TD><TD class="Txt11Gray OddBgd">Dan Severn </TD><TD class="Txt11Gray OddBgd">Decision (Unanimous) </TD><TD class="Txt11Gray OddBgd">KOTC 32 - Bringing Heat </TD><TD class="Txt11Gray OddBgd">1/24/2004 </TD><TD class="Txt11Gray OddBgd">3 </TD><TD class="Txt11Gray OddBgd">5:00 </TD></TR><TR align=middle><TD class=Txt11Gray height=30> Win </TD><TD class=Txt11Gray>Brian Hawkins </TD><TD class=Txt11Gray>TKO </TD><TD class=Txt11Gray>KOTC 21 - Invasion </TD><TD class=Txt11Gray>2/21/2003 </TD><TD class=Txt11Gray>1 </TD><TD class=Txt11Gray>2:21 </TD></TR><TR align=middle><TD class="Txt11Gray OddBgd" height=30> Win </TD><TD class="Txt11Gray OddBgd">Rocky Batastini </TD><TD class="Txt11Gray OddBgd">TKO (Strikes) </TD><TD class="Txt11Gray OddBgd">KOTC 18 - Sudden Impact </TD><TD class="Txt11Gray OddBgd">11/1/2002 </TD><TD class="Txt11Gray OddBgd">1 </TD><TD class="Txt11Gray OddBgd">4:04 </TD></TR><TR align=middle><TD class=Txt11Gray height=30> Win </TD><TD class=Txt11Gray>Mike Ward </TD><TD class=Txt11Gray>TKO (Cut) </TD><TD class=Txt11Gray>CW 1 - Cage Wars 1 </TD><TD class=Txt11Gray>2/23/2002 </TD><TD class=Txt11Gray>1 </TD><TD class=Txt11Gray>N/A </TD></TR><TR align=middle><TD class="Txt11Gray OddBgd" height=30> Win </TD><TD class="Txt11Gray OddBgd">Keith Fielder </TD><TD class="Txt11Gray OddBgd">TKO (Towel) </TD><TD class="Txt11Gray OddBgd">RSF 6 - Mayhem in Myers </TD><TD class="Txt11Gray OddBgd">12/29/2001 </TD><TD class="Txt11Gray OddBgd">1 </TD><TD class="Txt11Gray OddBgd">2:10 </TD></TR><TR align=middle><TD class=Txt11Gray height=30> Win </TD><TD class=Txt11Gray>Victor Majuskaus </TD><TD class=Txt11Gray>TKO </TD><TD class=Txt11Gray>WVF - Battlejax </TD><TD class=Txt11Gray>11/10/2001 </TD><TD class=Txt11Gray>1 </TD><TD class=Txt11Gray>0:29 </TD></TR><TR align=middle><TD class="Txt11Gray OddBgd" height=30> Loss </TD><TD class="Txt11Gray OddBgd">Gan McGee </TD><TD class="Txt11Gray OddBgd">Submission (Heel Hook) </TD><TD class="Txt11Gray OddBgd">WEC 1 - Princes of Pain </TD><TD class="Txt11Gray OddBgd">6/30/2001 </TD><TD class="Txt11Gray OddBgd">1 </TD><TD class="Txt11Gray OddBgd">1:25 </TD></TR><TR align=middle><TD class=Txt11Gray height=30> Loss </TD><TD class=Txt11Gray>Mario Neto </TD><TD class=Txt11Gray>Submission </TD><TD class=Txt11Gray>WVC 13 - World Vale Tudo Championship 13 </TD><TD class=Txt11Gray>6/9/2001 </TD><TD class=Txt11Gray>1 </TD><TD class=Txt11Gray>17:36 </TD></TR><TR align=middle><TD class="Txt11Gray OddBgd" height=30> Win </TD><TD class="Txt11Gray OddBgd">Nate Robinson </TD><TD class="Txt11Gray OddBgd">KO </TD><TD class="Txt11Gray OddBgd">WVF - Battlejax </TD><TD class="Txt11Gray OddBgd">8/26/2000 </TD><TD class="Txt11Gray OddBgd">1 </TD><TD class="Txt11Gray OddBgd">1:29 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

This Seth guy has never been knocked out and is apparently good on his feet and all losses are submission losses.

Just bet Seth, hope he was not paid off to lose this fight-----

The last fight was fixed with Kimbo, that Thompson guys ear was not drained and that was the bail out ear, in case Kimbo was losing he could him him there and explode the ear wide open

As I said, Dana White will pay him 4x what ever Elite is offering, and probably some big PPV fights, to beat him.

This would ruin/expose Elite, and Dana would LOVE it.

Kimbo loses Elite is over, it seems all favorites they hype win easy, so many stoppages in first show---

I think this show has to be fixed, I bet seth goes down like a sack of tomatoes when he gets hit ----

dana would be laughing but would never pay off any fighters, he is too credible and too much to lose

Just bet Seth, hope he was not paid off to lose this fight-----

The last fight was fixed with Kimbo, that Thompson guys ear was not drained and that was the bail out ear, in case Kimbo was losing he could him him there and explode the ear wide open

YES YES YES YES YES YE YE YS

THis was probably the opportunity of a lifetime, I bet seth and won at least

That was the easiest bet and win ever lol--

KIMBO is a fraud, no chance to beat anyone, maybe local thugs and bouncers

dude that shit was fixed..i dont care what anybody says, kimbo basically slipped,turned his back and didnt try to tie him up or nothing

13 seconds oh my god, kimbo is a joke, does not deserve any money, fans are trying to throw shit at the guy who kicked kimbo ass

HAHA Kimbo got knocked the fuck out

Why would they fix it Jimbo? All bets against Shamrock were canceled so there was minimal money to be made by fixing a bet. Also, now EliteXC now has their #1 guy lose in 12 seconds. This is their worst nightmare

i loved that shit.....maybe people can shut the fuck up about this fraud of a fighter. Good bye Elite XC

Kimbo is all about the after party. He did a pretty good job with the press conference but you can tell he's fucking pissed

damn that interview was weird as hell......kimbo acted like he just won or something....somebody should let him know his "career" is over

This guy is the biggest JOKE EVER-- I bet vs him, i bet the max, when i heard that Seth had never lost on his feet-----

Kimbo is a clown, does not even care about the loss, talking about after party---

Jimbo a fix would have a KIBMPO WIN

HAHA Kimbo got knocked the fuck out

Why would they fix it Jimbo? All bets against Shamrock were canceled so there was minimal money to be made by fixing a bet. Also, now EliteXC now has their #1 guy lose in 12 seconds. This is their worst nightmare

might a went a little too strong with the work fix..but this whole thing was fishy as hell...seems like they are trying to make this a wwe type thing..

Back